Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

Who in the Clane fair said Billy Martin had died? Was it from other readers?
    Reason for asking is the same rumour was spread about another reader i know a few months ago.
    Did they say he took his own life or it was suspicious?
    I suspect these kind of things to be said outv jealousy,trying to stop people contacting him.
    Would really like to know how it came up in subject ect...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cathy30

could you please send carols number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Giblets1067

Hi everyone. I am supposed to have an appointment with Billy Martin tomorrow evening so hopefully tomorrow night I will be able to confirm that the rumour is not true.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Serina

Does anybody know if Dharma is away or anything? I ordered a reading through her website but havent heard anything for a while?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 AshTrollyDolly

Hi everyone!
    Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good medium to visit in dublin? The reason being, I have a missing brother who I assume is dead as its been over 6 yrs now...was hoping I might find out something about him this way!! Any contacts, let me know!
    Thanks!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jaseden

hey guys, i was told there is a woman called Yvonne based in dundalk. she supposes to be very good..but i think she changed her number or something, couldnt get thru to her. does anyone know about her?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Ruthie-Roux

Hi Quiteone

Thats grand as I live in Finglas! Would appreciate if you could pm me the number

Ruth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 quiteone

does anyone actually have a number for a good medium,all i can see is a lot of names getting mentioned but no numbers,please pm with numbers :confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Giblets1067

Hi guys. I had an appointment with Billy Martin this evening and can confirm that he was alive and well! In relation to the reading I have to say that I wasn't all that impressed. He said very general things. Maybe it is just me because I know other people on this forum have found him great but I certainly wouldn't be going back to him for another reading again.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Hi guys. I had an appointment with Billy Martin this evening and can confirm that he was alive and well! In relation to the reading I have to say that I wasn't all that impressed. He said very general things. Maybe it is just me because I know other people on this forum have found him great but I certainly wouldn't be going back to him for another reading again.

thats a pity...but you know yourself not every reader will connect with everyone sufficiently....i do get what your saying as he can be quite vague & general about things....but every one of his near future predictions has happened for me & within the allocated timeframes but then again i normally have specific queries so i dont know if that makes a difference....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kathy35

Hi, just wondering did you ever get a contact no for carol byrne. i would like to go to see her

thanks

Hi would YOU BY chance have the no of woman in clondalkin or any other good fortune teller.

thanks alot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

I had my cards read twice in the last couple of weeks(first time) both told me of a lot of money coming my way and prob a lotto win,one gave me dates when this is likely to happen.I was just wondering do they always tell you there is money coming.
    Also one of them told me she had my mother with her and she said this dident always happen.
    I dont know why Im writing this,but its been playing on my mind big time esp about my mother.
    Has anyone else been told things that came true.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Jenosul

I went to two fortune tellers in Cork one was the white witch in cobh...who I found didnt really tell me anything that made me think wow and nothing that she said came true so far, although some do find her good. I also went to a girl called veronica in Blackpool who I would go back to again and have passed her number on to a few of my friends. She knew a few things about me that she couldnt have known and my friends also thought she was very good and some were even freaked out because she knew things about them that nobody knew. She is also very nice and if anyone wants her number let me know and I would have no problem passing it on. There is a waiting list though and I took me a month before I got to see her...Im still waiting for what she has told me to come through but she knew alot about my past and about me myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Jenosul

HOLLY1_
    I know what you mean the white witch told me not to ride horses (as she told me my career should be in business so I then just asked her about horses cos I ride and before I went to visit her I had a bad fall and had to get 4 operations) and I was freaked out for about a year thinking to myself will something happen to me or what if I start back riding!! then I went to another one called veronica and I decided I would tell her nothing and see if she could tell me anything, and one of the first things she said was you have a strong link to horses and you should start back riding. This freaked me out completely..so I think you should prob see another one and not tell them anything...you shouldnt take to heart either everything they tell you cos sometimes they can be wrong and if they tell you something bad or something personal it plays on your mind. When I went I was wondering if they would mention something about my granparents who died before I got my readings and they never did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dreamcailin

I went to see Carol about 6 years ago and she was able to tell me things about my family that even i didn't know......She also told me about events she saw in my life and i was talking to a friend about psychics and mediums last year and realised everything Carol had told me HAD come true. She told me about my sisters accident claim coming through, about me standing over a grey haired mans grave who wasn't old (my uncle died 15mths later from an aneurysm at 48 and he had whiter than white hair), she told me i would be standing in ICU looking over a sick babies incubator but the baby would be fine....3 years later my friend had a prem baby 16 weeks early and she is fighting fit now and finally she told me i would move to England and meet a man with the name James and i would be happy with him. I am in England and although i am not with my bf any more we do live together as great friends and his last name is James....It might be a coincidence but i doubt it. I never did believe in them until I thought about everything Carol told me that day in her car.....i haven't got her number as it was arranged by a friend at the time but i would appreciate anyone that might have it to forward it to me as i would love to go back for another reading.
    Many thanks!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 YaYaYa

Hi, I've had a read through the last few pages in this thread, but haven't really found much - does anyone know of a good psychic/medium/tarot card reader in the Galway area?

I know Hilary Fortunes is here, but other than the recent review of her on here, there doesn't seem to be much else about her.

Would love a recommendation from anyone :)

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭controller

Hi, I'm new to this thread. I'm really interested in getting in contact with the White Witch of Cobh, can anyone help?? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease - PM.

Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭controller

YaYaYa wrote: »
    Hi, I've had a read through the last few pages in this thread, but haven't really found much - does anyone know of a good psychic/medium/tarot card reader in the Galway area?

I know Hilary Fortunes is here, but other than the recent review of her on here, there doesn't seem to be much else about her.

Would love a recommendation from anyone :)

Thanks

There is a lady in Oranmore I went to a few years ago she is very good. I don't know if I can give a name & number here but if your interested I'll P.M. you the details. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭carrollmark

Hi ...

Would anybody be able to PM me a number or any contact details for Dympna?

Any help greatly appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Hey,

Just wondering if anyones ever heard of a medium called Debbie Baker?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭Mialin

Hi everyone,

I have an appointment with Mary Meade tonight. Have any of you ever heard of her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 sam0626

Has anyone ever heard or been to a psychic medium called Sean from Clonee?

I had a reading with him last night and he was fab....my grandparents came through and also my partner's parent who have both passed..

He said a lot of things which he wouldnt have known (he knew my filling fell out the day before???!)...

Thing that got me though is that he said that I will be 'with child' before the year is out and that its a girl....I kept saying throughout the reading that it wasnt going to happen and he said that we dont choose our kids but our kids chose us and there's a little girl in the spirit world waiting for me...

I'm totally freaked by it and was just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with him and things coming through etc??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Could you PM me his number,Sean who?.Thanks

Hi does anyone have the number of Sean, medium from Clonee. Thanks alot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 allx_uk

Hi All,

I'm looking for a Fortune Teller in Dublin - Pref Blanchardstown area. Went to see a fantastic one a couple of years ago and a mate was at Claire Crystal and said she was excellent.

Anyone have any ideas? I work in Stephen's Green area and think there's one on South William Street?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

allx_uk wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm looking for a Fortune Teller in Dublin - Pref Blanchardstown area. Went to see a fantastic one a couple of years ago and a mate was at Claire Crystal and said she was excellent.

Anyone have any ideas? I work in Stephen's Green area and think there's one on South William Street?

Thanks!

read back a few pages & youll get the info for Eddie Christian...hes on south william street

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

allx_uk wrote: »
    Hi All,

Thanks!

Louise Kings works through Crystal Wings on Aungier Street and she is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭Mialin

Hi Guys,

I had an appointment with a physchic on tuesday and took a half day to see her but an hour b4 hand she cancelled. Does anyone have details of a good fortune teller/physchic in the dublin area?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

Mialin wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I had an appointment with a physchic on tuesday and took a half day to see her but an hour b4 hand she cancelled. Does anyone have details of a good fortune teller/physchic in the dublin area?

Thanks

who was she? did she give good reason for cancellation?

Advertisement