Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sista

Since posting I have actually been told that Ursula actually lives in Clarehall...... so again, if anyone has a contact for her, please forward to me, thanks :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭quietone

Hi, im looking for a medium/psychic in clare/limerick area as my brother recently passed and i would like to see if anyone could contact him. Is the lady still in croom, if so does anyone have her number or know if she is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shiv99

I'm new to this tonight so just wondering if someone could send me the number of a good medium/fortune teller in the Dublin/Louth areas :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 lucygotago

Hi all, Was at a psychic fair at the week end and my freind wen to a psychic/medum called Deborah Garry she said she was good, i was thinking of calling her just wondered has anyone heared of her?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 skbehan

Hi,

Has anyone been to see Stefan de Gillian recently? Does he still do house calls? How much does he charge? thanks! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Most of the popular and recommended psychics/mediums/readers/fortune tellers throughout Ireland and their telephone numbers and other info are listed here:

http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

You scroll down that list using the little grey bar to the right of the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 maryfar

does anyone have clare byrnes number? thanks BTW i heard she is excellent has anyone ever went to her? she based in the midlands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jendavnlillie

lucygotago wrote: »
    Hi all, Was at a psychic fair at the week end and my freind wen to a psychic/medum called Deborah Garry she said she was good, i was thinking of calling her just wondered has anyone heared of her?

Just called her....shes booked up til Jan 12!!!! Have her number if you want it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 maryfar

that would be great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭loveofliving

Maureen Quinn is AMAZING and based in Dublin. Google her name and her website comes up on google with all details or PM me with her number as I have it from when I seen her (already booked in to see her again)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jendavnlillie

maryfar wrote: »
    that would be great thanks
    Im sorry for not pming you....dropped m y fone down the loo and waiting to get it fixed....ill mail you as soon as..:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 deanc 3460

hi i went to a medium in meath near fairy house last year some time cant remember her name all i no is my sister and i bought tickets to see her there was loads of ppl there aswel. she was an english woman in her late 50's and was there for 2 nights only if anyone can help me to find her i would really appriciate it thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Christy Ha

There is a Psychic / Medium Working in Wexford. The healing Room, Paula Carroll. I really did feel better after seeing her. She doesn't charge for spiritual healing. And hay, and it's the most spectacular location I've ever seen!!!1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lovekids

I went this morning on a Saturday morning it wasnt busy at all we were the only people there,he said Saturdays are really quiet now so if you want to see him go on a saturday. I got a good reading which was 30 mins long,he was a nice guy and chatted with us afterwards for ages.He cost 55 euros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lizzie d

Hi, does anyone have the number for Gina in Mountmellick? please pm me...thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 daffidol

hi does anyone know a good Reader & Psychic in co meath one who you can recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭scorptech

Hi,

You can contact Julie on <mod snip> (Killallon, Co Meath).

Just say that Alan recommended her.

Regards

Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 witchone

Hi there
    if anybody have a number for the lady (i think her name is Christina ) in Rathmolyon , lease could ye pm it to me? xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jen365

hi im jus new 2 dis , cud u please send me num 4 carol byrne i went 2 c her few yrs back but lost contact wud greatly appreciate it as she is very gud tanx :)

hi alan still cant get julie number could you pm it to me please. and do you know what her reviews are

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭eugenedoc1

Looking for a reader in the Donegal/NW area , heard Evelyn in rossnowlagh was good but can't get her number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Flit128

New to this was just wondering if anyone could help me. I'm thinking of going to see declan flynn. Has anyone seen him and can give me any feedback?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Flit128 wrote: »
    New to this was just wondering if anyone could help me. I'm thinking of going to see declan flynn. Has anyone seen him and can give me any feedback?
    Never had a reading by him but have heard positive things. Met him once, seems a genuine sort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Flit128

Thanks, think Il make the appointent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KakH

I was with Mystic Moira today dont quite know what to make of it didn't get answer to what I needed but if my loved one didn't give answer than Moira can't pass it on. maybe I should try someone else????

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dubchick81

Hi,
    Has anyone been to Tara Coyle? Have booked to see her but haven't heard of her and can't get on FB from my work so can't see any reviews... Tanx for the help

KakH wrote: »
    I was with Mystic Moira today dont quite know what to make of it didn't get answer to what I needed but if my loved one didn't give answer than Moira can't pass it on. maybe I should try someone else????

Duno where in the country u are but Bernie Stokes is BRILLIANT! She's in Tallaght in Dublin. Went to see her just a few months back. She was spot on with her reading. It was in a show she was doing and everyone there was so taken aback by how accurate she was.
    Another one I saw a few years back was a woman called Bridie from Bluebell in Dublin, she was brilliant as well.. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭eugenedoc1

Anybody have this lady's phone number I'd be grateful

Hi just had a reading with Maureen tonight, i am amazed about her accuracy about past events relating to myself, stuff i havnt discussed with family or friends in ages. She told me about the difficult personal times i am currently going through and mention the spirits by name of my dead grandparents, i have never had them mention to me before. she also told me to keep in touch in relation to predictions so here goes. Cant wait to see if they come tru. Would highly recommend her:)

• Advertisement

eugenedoc1 wrote: »
    Anybody have this lady's phone number I'd be grateful

Who?

Advertisement