Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dbigt

I am new to site - i have visited loads of ft's but i have to say the best one of all was Billy in Mullingar - he hit the nail on the head on so many things - and everyone who came with me felt the same
    I have been to Joan Glennon - didn't find her good she told me and my friend exactly the same stuff
    Mary Edwards - not accurate for me either
    Sandra in Naas - quite good
    Eddie Christian - good for some stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mccartan42

Can u still drop in to get reading down? The place beside fantasia? Also can u go on a saturday? If anyone has a number could they pm it to me please? Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 clarebear1981

Hi there,I was wondering if anyone know the number of Veronica in Blackpool or Stephanie in Cobh? My friend wants to go to her before she gets married! Thanks Claire.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭Mialin

Would anyone have the no. for Joe Gaugh I have seen him before but have a different sim card. My friend is having a hard time and i think he would be great as he is harsh-just what she needs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Monmeg

I have met a very rare gem... If I may say so myself.. He is from Mauritius & of Indian descent! This guy reads cards.. Very different to tarot.. more a mix of Angel cards & Playing cards. He told me so many things no one else ever could have known. He can tell you if you have a spell cast on you or are carrying a Karmic debt. He even binds bad spirits, cleanses homes, people and invokes spells to clear your path, life make your business prosper & help love problems, fertilty etc and much more. He has helped so many people that I know and all through word of mouth. He will be at the Holist & Pyschic Fare in Regency Hotel in D9 this Sunday from 11-7pm! To all that need help... He is the real deal for me... I do Angel Readings and have helped many.. But He goes way further than I can. Lets give credit where its due. OOtam.. Good luck with your travels in Ireland. ( Dont think he has a PC but all the love Light and Blessings to him for his help!)

Hi can you give me this guys details - where is he based and what's his name and maybe a telephone number? Thanks!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pears

Has anyone been to see Dharma. she is based in Clarehall Dublin..I think you need to pay up front before the reading on her website (never done this before) by credit card..

Thanks

mccartan42 wrote: »
    Can u still drop in to get reading down? The place beside fantasia? Also can u go on a saturday? If anyone has a number could they pm it to me please? Cheers

Where is Margaret based. If based in Dublin, I would be grateful if you could pm me her contact number.

Thanks

:o

londonlady wrote: »
    :)hi tabatha,
    yes i have seen margerat hurdman twice the first time i wasnt sure but on the second visit she hit on something only my family and friends knew about to do with my health so i personally would say she is worth a visit ,nothing came out in the performance but at the end she asks if anyone has any questions .

Have you been to anyone in Dublin? Tricia in the angels in ireland Finglas is worth a visit, seen her before accurate...waiting list usually but worth the wait.

dbigt wrote: »
    I am new to site - i have visited loads of ft's but i have to say the best one of all was Billy in Mullingar - he hit the nail on the head on so many things - and everyone who came with me felt the same
    I have been to Joan Glennon - didn't find her good she told me and my friend exactly the same stuff
    Mary Edwards - not accurate for me either
    Sandra in Naas - quite good
    Eddie Christian - good for some stuff

Where can I contact Louise Kings? and what are other people's recommendations?

thanks ;)

oracle32 wrote: »
    hi sophie, hope this helps.
    louise kings is in dublin in crystal wings at 7 aungier street dublin 2 on wednesdays and saturdays. other days in wicklow and wexford.
    telephone number is <snipped>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Dandoline

Hi all

Can i get the number for the woman in clondalkin margaret brazil? (I think thats her name?)

Ive been to a few over the years have to say i found Caroline Ward in Clondalkin fantastic went to her 5 years ago and everything she said was correct so I went back for another reading last week and had it spot on again so we'll see!! went to Carol Byrne €70 for bout 20mins and she was rubbish way off. Was with a girl in Allenwood Elaine she was good and accurate with alot of past issues and people who had passed. Mary tealeaves a big no no. Sandy in Newbridge was very good aswell. Sandra in Naas ive heard alot of mixed review about her never been. My mam made an appointent with Mary Edwards and she is charging €80!

Anybody know of a good one in Limerick city or surronding areas??

Thanks in advance xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

Mialin wrote: »
    Would anyone have the no. for Joe Gaugh I have seen him before but have a different sim card. My friend is having a hard time and i think he would be great as he is harsh-just what she needs!

Hi, PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

pears wrote: »
    Has anyone been to see Dharma. she is based in Clarehall Dublin..I think you need to pay up front before the reading on her website (never done this before) by credit card..

Thanks

I went to see Dharma, not sure what to make of it, bit general but we'll see if anything happens.

You can book her online and pay or you can fill in the contact page and pay her when you see her.

If you do go to see her let us know how you get on, I'd be interested to see what other people think of her.

Good Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 brunbrun

hi all, has anyone been to mrs knight in clones.. she is very hard to get hold of but i hear she is excellent, av been to billy in mullingar, found him very good. can anyone let me kno what the thought of mrs knight...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 susa32

hi all,

Is anybody went to see christina from rathmolyon ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mad ray

dollfacex wrote: »
    Ashlingc wrote: »

Hi Sherin.... Can you send me your mams number too
    baberachel@live.co.uk
    :oI have a lot of fried looking for it thanks a mil ;)
    xxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭alibaba12

Monmeg wrote: »
    Hi can you give me this guys details - where is he based and what's his name and maybe a telephone number? Thanks!:)

Hi Monmeg, did u ever get the number if so could you please pass it onto me as id like to got see this guy. cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Shello-Jello

Hi

Could I get the name and number for the psychic lady in Oranmore please? Is she good? :)
    hi I live in Oranmore and would like to meet her. Could you give me her name and number please?

Does anyone know of any good psychic around the West of Ireland? Particulary in Mayo. Thanks.

Hey Eddie based on south William Street, down stairs. you just walk in of the street and if he not tired he ll see ya.
    really nice guy and tells ya exactly wat he sees and wil go into details bout the things he tells you. think he was €50. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭alibaba12

Hey Eddie based on south William Street, down stairs. you just walk in of the street and if he not tired he ll see ya.
    really nice guy and tells ya exactly wat he sees and wil go into details bout the things he tells you. think he was €50. :)

I went to see him before, my friend had heard about him on the late late. As I sat & waited in line I heard him tell each & every person there bar one the same thing. He told my friend a whole load of nonsense then when it came to me after about two mins he said he couldnt read me. Id say it was more the fact that I could spot a fake. I wouldnt waste your money! Some good ppl I've seen are Eileen (used to be on thomas st now in Artane) she is good but can be a bit tempramental. Sandra in Naas is good to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dbigt

I still gotta say guys Billy in Mullingar is by far the best but impossible to get an appt with.
    I would love to hear of someone really good in the dublin / wicklow area.
    Although i think i have been to them all at one stage or another.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

alibaba12 wrote: »
    I went to see him before, my friend had heard about him on the late late. As I sat & waited in line I heard him tell each & every person there bar one the same thing. He told my friend a whole load of nonsense then when it came to me after about two mins he said he couldnt read me. Id say it was more the fact that I could spot a fake. I wouldnt waste your money! Some good ppl I've seen are Eileen (used to be on thomas st now in Artane) she is good but can be a bit tempramental. Sandra in Naas is good to.

I found eddie really good. Was only 1 person in front of me so he wasnt busy. Was spot on with a lot of past and present stuff.
    Eileen only does house parties now. Went to her years ago and she was ok so i rang her recently to see if was still in Thomas st but she said she was long gone from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Aine TCD

I visited her three years ago and she was the worst tarot reader I ever went to. A friend got a reading from her daughter and she was very unhappy with the reading, she said nothing related to her situation at the time! But it was my own fault, I was warned beforehand that she was bad.
    Yasmine wrote: »
    I go to a brilliant fortune teller in Temple Bar her name is Michelle she also has a daughter who does it with Shanon. ive been with Michelle 3 times and shes brilliant one time she didnt even charge me because she said my fortune was the same as i was only with her 4 months previous:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Aine TCD

That is EXACTLY my experience of Michelle.
    Well she was the 9th different one I ve been to over the years..:o..and in a league of her own she is a complete chancer...pure dub in her personality she just tries to blag her way around the cards...no clue whatsoever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 vmcnult

Hi, Would you have a number for this Sandra in Naas please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 chocolatemoo

Hi ,
    I just went to fiona faery the other night and i thought i'd give my input. I have been to a few tarot card readers etc. She does fairy cards i honestly dont know the difference but there is a difference some how. Well i wasnt too impressed with her. She cost fifty euro and there was three of us (so 150 for a around two hours!) and i say she did a reading for 15 mins and then we could ask question. She got stuff right in her reading but never did a past or present situation and also she did more your personalalty not whats going to happen in the furture or times or anything on the lines of that. Also she talked vaguly about stuff like my relationship she talked as if we just got together but we are together years. She also doesnt give you alot of information its very brief and not in depth. Dont get me wrong she not a scam artist or anything she knew stuff about us that a stranger couldnt know but it was stuff that was happening now that we knew our self's the future was more how we will feel not what will happen. Also a big issue that we assumed she would pick up with one of us, was a car crash and she didnt pick it up , But when it was said to her, all the information she said was right but still missed some stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

same experience , very dissappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Princess J

Hi
    Could anyone please pm me contact info for any good psychics near Cork (am living in Ballincollig, but have car so will travel)
    My mom ususally does my tarot cards for me once a year, but I'd love to get a reading of some other form from someone else.
    Cheers
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭doctorwho-fan

Hi does any one have any experience with Margaret Brazil, trying to get a contact for you, reading when spirits hold my hand at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 cathy6

Hi
    I went to see sean in clonee
    I was amazed He connected to my brother straightaway, and told me who he was with, Who i did not know at the time until i came home and spoke with my mother. i am still taking everything in.

Advertisement