Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭El_mariachi

Are any of the so called "genuine" mediums/psychics willing to test their abilities scientifically?

We are willing to set up a test for any "genuine" mediums/psychics who believe they can communicate an other world/afterlife or can predict events coming or can tell one, details about ones past.

Any takers?

Contact via private message.

Ps : Don't give me the whole "we have nothing to prove" etc, I am asking for a willing person. Not demanding anything of anyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 coltan

Hi, have appt soon with Dymphna, need to verify address please is she stillin walkinstown ?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Are any of the so called "genuine" mediums/psychics willing to test their abilities scientifically?

We are willing to set up a test for any "genuine" mediums/psychics who believe they can communicate an other world/afterlife or can predict events coming or can tell one, details about ones past.

Any takers?

Ps : Don't give me the whole "we have nothing to prove" etc, I am asking for a willing person. Not demanding anything of anyone!

Who is "we"?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Shinners23 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what time Eddie starts at on a Friday morning?

wouldnt waste your time & money Shinners unless its for strict entertainment....as if its a serious matter you could come out a nervous wreck....

Billy is your man

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Any takers?

I would have no problem sitting with someone and seeing what happens. I dont predict, but past stuff can come out. You cannot, however request specific things from spirit, such as pick a card from this pack. You take what comes through and decide if it has validity or value as proof.

The only thing that would put me off is your general tone of cynicism. It sounds like you are hoping to set these 'so called' 'genuine' psychics up for a fall. I would do this kind of thing with like minded people, for fun, and because of my interests. I would not to it to become a lab rat for someone whose driving force is proving I am wrong. That is not the right place to start from.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭El_mariachi

6th wrote: »
    Who is "we"?

We as in a group.

KtK wrote: »
    You take what comes through and decide if it has validity or value as proof.

Isn't that just guess work, coupled with board generalizations on top of linking things together that could apply to the many, instead of a specific person?
    Its called the Forer effect if you would like to research it more
    KtK wrote: »
    It sounds like you are hoping to set these 'so called' 'genuine' psychics up for a fall. I would do this kind of thing with like minded people, for fun, and because of my interests. I would not to it to become a lab rat for someone whose driving force is proving I am wrong.

Honestly I would love to be proven wrong and to be make look the fool by a 'genuine' psychic. And I do agree, if yuo take the test, you may look foolish after the tests. You wouldn't be the first or last, but the only thing I can say to you in comfort in that we don't announce or broadcast the results because we are not on a mission to make people look stupid, we are here to find if they're is such thing as 'genuine' psychics

I use the quotes because of every single psychic/medium I have met with so far are either a fruad and only after money or honestly believe they are mediums but are not. They use very board generalizations that I too can do with the set of tarot cards and an instruction book which I have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jameboyle@hotma

I live in Donegal, but I know Joe Coleman. He has healing centre up stairs next door to the flower shop near the old cinima on Ballyfermot Road.
    P.S He is very good.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

We as in a group.

Whats the group?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 coltan

HI , Tried to send pm for dymphna's details, but blocked, please can you pm her details :confused: thanks :)

We as in a group.
    Isn't that just guess work, coupled with board generalizations on top of linking things together that could apply to the many, instead of a specific person?
    Its called the Forer effect if you would like to research it more
    Im familiar with cold and hot reading and the techniques used. Im really only comfortable talking about spirit linking, the only time I get generalised information then is when I get someones granny. You get generic granny information sometimes.:) But usually you sort it.

But no, the information, when it comes thru properly, is anything but general. Its not 'Ive got a woman who loves you', its: 'Ive got your aunt. She died aged 52 from a heart attack.' Nothing vague about it. Trouble being, Im not well practiced enough to get that, all the time.

And your response above, of automatically assuming whats going to happen before we even get there, yet again puts me off. You seem to have your mind made up.

Honestly I would love to be proven wrong and to be make look the fool by a 'genuine' psychic. And I do agree, if yuo take the test, you may look foolish after the tests. You wouldn't be the first or last, but the only thing I can say to you in comfort in that we don't announce or broadcast the results because we are not on a mission to make people look stupid, we are here to find if they're is such thing as 'genuine' psychics
    What are the tests?
    I use the quotes because of every single psychic/medium I have met with so far are either a fruad and only after money or honestly believe they are mediums but are not. They use very board generalizations that I too can do with the set of tarot cards and an instruction book which I have.
    Mediums do not ever use tarot to read. If someone is calling themselves a medium but giving tarot type information, then youre testing the wrong people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 moboyle1

Can anyone p.m me contact details for Kate O Halleran in Limerick, thats all i've got but I hear she is very good. Also I went to Una Power a few years ago and found her reading quiet good but i have since lost her number so I'd appreciate any contact details for her too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 moboyle1

Psychics/ Mediums; Just looking for contact details for Sandra in Kildare, thats all I have unfortunately so I'd be hoping for a contact number. If you had a reading done I'd be interested to hear what you thought, much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭doctorwho-fan

Hey Anyone have a number or addres for Joe Geoghan (i think thats his surname) in asbourne co. Meath! heard he is very good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Giblets1067

Hi everyone. Does anyone know anything about a Billy Martin in Mullingar. He's a fortune teller/medium. I was wondering if he is any good. I have heard some great reports about him but if anyone here has any opinions I'd love to hear them. I also had heard great reports about a man in Castledaly, think his surname was Donoghue but I went to him and wasn't very impressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭fifly

Hi, His name is Conor Donoghue. I've been to him a few times. He told me loads of true stuff and very specific stuff about my ex he couldn't have guesses. But he was wrong about something that was very important at the time. I don't have his number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭coco200066

Hi,

Not sure if this has been posted before or not but I am trying to find a good "Healer" for want of a better word. I have some illness that as of yet I can not get someone to tell me what it is. I have gone to all kinds of doctors and tried many things and I am at a point now to where I wish I could find an alternative way or person to help me.

Do any of you have names of anyone that would fit this bill? I am looking for the genuine article only, so if you know someone please help. I don't live in Ireland at the minute so this would have to be something that could be done remotely.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

P.S. Someone had suggested Sandra Ramdhaine but I have no way of getting in touch with her to find out if she would even be the right person for this task!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Merged a few threads in here just to keep things neat, could people please continue posting questions re mediums and psychics etc in this thread for the time being.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lolo08

Hi all,

Im new to this site, i was wondering if anybody knows of any good mediums/fortune tellers? I have heard so much about Dymphna. If anyone could forward her number, i would really appreciate it :) I went to a man in athy around 2 years ago, he was great, but it was so long ago that i forget alot of what he said :o If anybody know of anybody who has given them a true reading, i would love to hear from them, i have also heard of a man called joe in ashbourne?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 clopatjo

Hi guys,

Billy in Mullingar is excellent, I went to him a number of years ago...he is very accurate especially his near future predictions.

The contact no for dympna is <number removed> but I haven't been able to get through - i would love to see her myself as have heard nothing but good reports - if anyone knows any other number/e-mail.

Also if anyone has a no for Carol Byrne in Kildare if they could pm me or post it - thanks a mil!

<Please do not publically post phone numbers or contact details on the forum, thanks>

Ah brill, thanks a mil!! I just rang, she only takes calls between 12 and 330 on tues-fri. Fingers crossed!!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Cheeky Munky

Does anyone have a phone number for Joe Gough or Dympna? Could you please pm them to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 happy days

Dear all,

Can anyone recommend a REALLY GOOD fortune teller in the Munster area or I will travel if they are worth it, have been to the White Witch (not great), Betty in Cork (not great either), Billy in Youghal (good but he's not reading anymore), Len in Corbally (he's really good but gone to America/Canada for 6 months and won't be back until October), I have also been to Madam Lisa who was quite good but can't locate her. Would really love to see a good one if you have any numbers/recommendations please mail me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭coco200066

Man I wish I new of this guy "Joe Coleman" and the healing center when I was home!

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Anyone ever been to a psychic called Christina in Trim?!?!?

any good?

i got an app with joe gough today, its not till the 4th june, thats the next available one. I cant get through to Dympna at all, the phone is always off, has anybody been to joe? Is he good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 UnicornsHaven

I have met a very rare gem... If I may say so myself.. He is from Mauritius & of Indian descent! This guy reads cards.. Very different to tarot.. more a mix of Angel cards & Playing cards. He told me so many things no one else ever could have known. He can tell you if you have a spell cast on you or are carrying a Karmic debt. He even binds bad spirits, cleanses homes, people and invokes spells to clear your path, life make your business prosper & help love problems, fertilty etc and much more. He has helped so many people that I know and all through word of mouth. He will be at the Holist & Pyschic Fare in Regency Hotel in D9 this Sunday from 11-7pm! To all that need help... He is the real deal for me... I do Angel Readings and have helped many.. But He goes way further than I can. Lets give credit where its due. OOtam.. Good luck with your travels in Ireland. ( Dont think he has a PC but all the love Light and Blessings to him for his help!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shelly 1

lolo08 wrote: »
    i got an app with joe gough today, its not till the 4th june, thats the next available one. I cant get through to Dympna at all, the phone is always off, has anybody been to joe? Is he good?
    hi i went to joe 2 years ago and he just blew me away he was that good i have been looking for his number could you please forward it to me he is well worth the wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 quiteone

Can anyne please give me a number for a good medium,i want to contact my brother who died 4 years ago at 17,please help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 katsberry

Hi im just wondering does anybody have kate o hallorans no. she is from croom!........

• Advertisement

quiteone wrote: »
    Can anyne please give me a number for a good medium,i want to contact my brother who died 4 years ago at 17,please help

I always tell people the same thing: you may not get your brother, even if you get the best medium out there. But that said, its easy to track one down in the UK through the SNU, not so simple here. But youll notice a few people here who are readers and theres a big list on this thread, so hopefully you will get to one. Carol Byrne is good in that area, but I dont think she is back doing one to ones yet.

Advertisement