Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 soapfan

Hi,
    Can anyone give me a number for a really good fortune teller? Im going thru a messy courtcast @ d mo and would love to get some insight as to where it might be going???

Any help would be great, please mail me.

Living in East Cork, but willing to travel a bit.

Tks

Soapfan:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 katsberry

Just wondering would i be able to get the no. of kate o halleran off you?? please...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 quiteone

but can they not call them back?
    do u have a number for her?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

quiteone wrote: »
    but can they not call them back?
    You mean people who have passed? No, its not like making a phone call, more like tuning a radio, you get whatever you happen to tune into. If youre confused about this pm me?
    do u have a number for her?
    I dont at the moment, no. But next time Im talking to the people she works with around here, Ill ask if shes taking bookings yet (shes been sick). Afaik she has a long waiting list anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 oracle32

hi coco200066, ther is a healer in brazil called john of god .it is in abadiania in brazil.google his name and read all about him. i have been twice. totally amazing place. people have been cured of every imaginable disease. however in america ye had a documentary condeming him. i tell you now to speak only to people that have been to abadiania. dont mean to be nosey but do you have a problem with your blood.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jameboyle@hotma

quiteone wrote: »
    Can anyne please give me a number for a good medium,i want to contact my brother who died 4 years ago at 17,please help
    Joe coleman should be able to contact your brother for you, if anybody can. It is helpful to bring a photo with you. He can pick up a lot from a photograph.
    james

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭Mialin

Hi,

Would anyone have contact details of some very good psychic's in dublin??
    I really want to see one??
    I heard Dympna is very good but i havent heard back from her daughter?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Ruthie-Roux

Hi,

I`m also looking to find a good fortune teller in Dublin though Im not so much interested in a medium .

Can anyone recommend anyone whos` predictions tend to be accurate?

R.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Mialin wrote: »
    Hi,

Would anyone have contact details of some very good psychic's in dublin??
    I really want to see one??
    I heard Dympna is very good but i havent heard back from her daughter?

Eddie Christian is fairly good but only go if its for strict entertainment in my opinion....

read back a few pages....theres a lot of info regarding him on the thread....

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Mitzy

Has anyone been to see a medium in Carlow called Kirsten & what did you think of her?

• Advertisement

celtic1888 wrote: »
    Anyone ever been to a psychic called Christina in Trim?!?!?

any good?

anyone?????

Hi,

I`m also looking to find a good fortune teller in Dublin though Im not so much interested in a medium .

Can anyone recommend anyone whos` predictions tend to be accurate?

R.

hi,i just went to one,she was very good,told me lots of things,i can pm u the num,but its in finglas.

can anyone please give me carol byrne or dympnas num through pm please:)

coltan wrote: »
    Hi, have appt soon with Dymphna, need to verify address please is she stillin walkinstown ?
    thanks

hi do u have dymphnas num? and how did you appointment go?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭doctorwho-fan

can anyone verify Joe Goughs address outside Ashbourne, and give me an idea how to get there, have appointment 24 April Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'm sure if you ring him he'll tell you.

Btw going by your name I thought you might like the following Boards.ie Forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=850

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me where Louise Kings is located? I can't access the Tarot Academy website from work as it's websensed (*rollseyes*) and the internet is down at home for a few days.

If anyone has the opening hours for her, it would be great too.

Thanks so much in advance.

Sophie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 oracle32

Aspiration wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me where Louise Kings is located? I can't access the Tarot Academy website from work as it's websensed (*rollseyes*) and the internet is down at home for a few days.

If anyone has the opening hours for her, it would be great too.

Thanks so much in advance.

Sophie

hi sophie, hope this helps.
    louise kings is in dublin in crystal wings at 7 aungier street dublin 2 on wednesdays and saturdays. other days in wicklow and wexford.
    telephone number is <snipped>

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Thanks so much oracle32. Was wondering why some sites were saying Arklow and some sights were saying Aungier Street.

Thank you again :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Just a quick reminder, please do not post phone numbers openly in the thread, please send them by PM instead.

Thanks,
    Steve

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vodkaluscious

hi was just wondering does any one have a number for billy martin? i tried to ring but it keeps coming up error in connection would really appreciate it if u could pass it on!!!!!!!

hi was just wondering does any one have a number for billy martin? i tried to ring but it keeps coming up error in connection would really appreciate it if u could pass it on!!!!!!!

the phone is ONLY on the hook between 2pm-8pm on Tuesdays...its even hard then but you will get through eventually....

otherwise dont waste you time as its off the hook

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

I heard on Saturday that Billy Martin has died, which may be why noone can get through to that number. Apparently he died a while back. Dont have a timeline. I was in Clane on Sunday for the Holistic fair and a few people mentioned to me that he has passed away. Its quite sad. There was speculation as to how he died, but I dont think that matters at all, may he rest in peace if it is true.

Conor in Castledaly is amazing. There is also a woman out near Mullingar side of Athlone who does readings, and is very accurate. I dont have a name or a number my mothers cousin went and was astounded, I forgot to get the number from her though.

Has anyone been to Carole in Kildare recently, and if so when you make an appointment what sort of waiting list is there? Is she very accurate?

thalia_13 wrote: »
    I heard on Saturday that Billy Martin has died, which may be why noone can get through to that number. Apparently he died a while back. Dont have a timeline. I was in Clane on Sunday for the Holistic fair and a few people mentioned to me that he has passed away. Its quite sad. There was speculation as to how he died, but I dont think that matters at all, may he rest in peace if it is true.

Conor in Castledaly is amazing. There is also a woman out near Mullingar side of Athlone who does readings, and is very accurate. I dont have a name or a number my mothers cousin went and was astounded, I forgot to get the number from her though.

Has anyone been to Carole in Kildare recently, and if so when you make an appointment what sort of waiting list is there? Is she very accurate?

jeez i hope that isnt true....

the number is a pub number so that isnt the reason anyway as they keep it off the hook to stop calls for appointments for Billy....they leave a Tuesday open for that....

i went to see him today two weeks ago & a friend went last friday week so if the man has passed away its only in the last week

please fill us in as to what youve heard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Giblets1067

thalia_13 wrote: »

Don't think that is true. I have an appointment for this Thursday and the girl took my number when I made the appointment so I assume I would have got a phone call to tell me that there is no point in coming if that is true.

I also went to Conor Donoghue in Castledaly. Personally I didn't really find him that good. He said a bit of stuff about my personality, etc. that was true but a lot of people can pick stuff up about your personality by simply looking at you, your behaviour, the way you speak, etc. He didn't tell me anything that I could really say "Wow how did he know that?"

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

I heard Billy had killed himself from a few people - which is a horrid rumour if its not true. I was shocked to hear he had passed away - now to tell the truth Ive not seen anything to indicate that he has died, no death notices in the westmeath examiner/independent so like I said it may be a rumour but I heard it from a fellow in the midlands on Saturday, and whilst in the fair in Clane on Saturday, a heard it from 2 seperate women both from the mullingar area.
    The first person told me he had passed on, thats all. It was on Sunday I heard otherwise. I am not on here to spread rumours, believe me I was v shocked and saddened to hear that at the weekend.
    I hope its not true, at the moment I cant prove it is true, I am just taking the word of people I know, and also 2 strangers I met at the fair.

On a different note, I found Conor told me stuff noone could have known, and he predicted a few things that did occur. I wrote it all down after seeing him, and then moved house, so misplaced the notebook. Being a featherhead I never remembered anything he had said, until 2 yrs later I found the notebook, and lo and behold nearly word for word stuff he had told me had happened, exactly as he said it would.

I do know people who have gone and not been wowed by him. I think everyone has a different experience with even the best of the trade, if you can call it a trade? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Mazeire

Billy? In Mullingar????!!!
    I think that it may be a rumour spread by people that cant get through to the number. The number is for a pub called Yukon, where Billy does his readings from. In the event that he had died, while i'm sure they may close for a day out of respect, I doubt they would close up permanently. THey seem to keep weird iopening hours which may account for the phone not being answered but as with everything persistence pays off.
    I had a reading from him at the start of December and he was alive and kicking then. And let me tell you...he was accurate...VEEEEEERY accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

To anyone looking for the number for the lady in clondalkin ..PM me!

She is very good many of my family and friends have all had great readings the only thing is the things can happen anything up to 10 yrs or so but well worth a visit!

I have an appointment with christine holohan on 24th any one with comment on her plz post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

funny that, 2 new users looking for the one person right after each other????
    Advertising??????????????????????????????????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cathy30

Can anyone help me im looking for a number to a good meduim or psyhic,id be very grateful for your help.

Advertisement