Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 cathy6

Hi
    sean travels to mallow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hi all,

Could someone recommend a good tarot card read/medium in the Munster area?

Have been trying to get Rory Bates in Clonmel for the last 2 weeks but all I can get is number not in service.

jamieh wrote: »
    Hi all,

Could someone recommend a good tarot card read/medium in the Munster area?

Have been trying to get Rory Bates in Clonmel for the last 2 weeks but all I can get is number not in service.
    sean reads in the angel shop in mallow
    he is good

TattyTeddy wrote: »
    I think he's based below a shop called fantasia. Does anyone know any good psychics in Cork apart from the White Witch who is IMPOSSIBLE to contact!!!!!!
    sean reads out off the angel shop in mallow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 caramello

Iv been reading about this white witch in cork and I am interested in goin to see her as i will b headin to cork for a few days, any chance any1 has her number or can they recommend any1 else??:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭alibaba12

vmcnult wrote: »
    Hi, Would you have a number for this Sandra in Naas please?

Hi vmcnult,

I send the no to you by pm, not sure if it works havent been to her in about 2 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nivy-wevy

hi just wondering does anyone have a number for sandra in naas? it would be greatly appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Princess J

Hi all,
    Just went to see Annette Singleton last night and found her very good, all she knew about me when I went in was my first name and phone number, but she told me details about my life that there was absolutely no way she could have known - eg, that my current patner had black hair and worked in a scientific background, that i had visitors from overseas coming soon but would have to work while they were here, that i was a teacher of some sort (i work in a preschool), that i was paying off a large bill involving legal proceedings (just got divorced and paying off solicitor).
    She was very nice and down to earth so I was very relaxed. The reading lasted 45 minutes and cost me 50 euro, which I was pleased with. The type of reading she does depends on the person, for me she did tarot, but said she could have just read my energy to learn everything she did about me and my future.
    She has a website if anyone wants to get in touch with her www.annettesingleton.com
    J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Hi All,

Its been a while since ive been on here. Went to a lady on South William St, I think her name was June? I have to say she was spot on with everything.. i went to her a couple of days ago and already some things she mentioned have come through....

has anyone else gone to see her and if so, what did you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dbigt

Hi all,
    I have been trying to get an appointment with Billy in Mullingar for weeks now is anyone having the same difficulty i am he is impossible to get

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Oswald

dbigt wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I have been trying to get an appointment with Billy in Mullingar for weeks now is anyone having the same difficulty i am he is impossible to get

Billy Martin does appointments in Tullamore as well every second Sat I think. I have the number if u want me to pm it to you. Went to see him in Jan and he was good.

Went to see Christine Holohan in Portlaoise today actually! She was good too. Very happy with the reading. She was very nice. Charged 60 but I was with her for over an hour. there was no rush with her even though she had people waiting to see her. She recorded it all on tape as well - but who has a tape recorder anymore!!! Anyway she was good.

Would still like the number of Gina in Mountmellick though if any one has that? Please??? and any feed back on her as well would be great.

I've been to 5 fortune tellers so far. All have been good. Some more than others. Each repeated what the other said to some extent but some gave better or unique insights as well. I'm going to leave it a year now to see another one - I was very happy with the last reading. Had a big change in my life last year so that's why I went and going to them definitely helped. I probably didn't need to go to them all but I was curious. Any way if anyone wants to see a fortune teller and hasn't been I'd say contact one of these guys. It's an interesting experience - and for me anyway was a positive one as well.

Here the ones I been to:

Eddie Christian - Sth William St - good but felt a bit rushed. Was a bit dramatic and insensitive as well for my liking! Charges 60 - not worth it if ur only there for what feels like 10 mins! Has a spooky gift though!

Marjorie in Clondalkin - good - does tarot in her house so it's nice and comfortable and relaxed. Gave me plenty of time - a bit general but spot on in some areas as well. Charged me 60 for about an hour

Billy Martin in Tullamore - good as well - had some interesting insights! Only charges 30 so he's good value! Was with him for about 30 mins.

Lady in Georges Street Arcarde - Lovely gentle woman - only charged 30 as well. Bit hard to hear her as she speaks so soft. Was so nice though! Does Tarot - had some interesting insights but nothing shattering. With her for about 20 mins - handy I suppose if ur in town some afternoon and there's no queue and u just want to see what she says

Finally - Christine Holohan in Portloaise - very good - charges 60 - tapes the reading and was very nice - was with her for over an hour. Had some good insights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 roslyn1988

any one no off any good meduims in or near blanchardstown or if they do house partys please pm me details thank u

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lifes queries

Autumn1 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm a new member and have been reading this thread for some time so thought wld finally give a bit of input!!

I have been to a number of different tarot readers over the years and so far only found two of them any good.....

Went to Billy Martin in Mullingar about 5 yrs ago and have made an appt. to see him again this Wednesday. Looking forward to it, but slightly nervous as he was very accurate with me last time. Was on a break in a relationship last time I went and he was able to talk in detail about the relationship and about the guy I was with. He also went into my personality in great detail and said things about me that weren't just random/vague pieces of information. Wld def. recommend a visit.

Have gone to woman based in Ballyshannon, Donegal regularly over last 4 yrs. Her name is Evelyn and I find her brilliant. She def. has a gift. She looks at your hand and is able to go into a lot of detail from that alone, she usually does this for couple minutes and then says she'll tell you more in your cards.. She expands on what she's said earlier once she starts laying out the cards. Have been to her every time I have needed a bit of help or felt lost in a situation and she is able to tell exactly why you're there and she gives alot of advice. Worth the drive!

I have been to Eddie Christian after reading about him on the threads and I didn't really find him any good. He started straight into cards and stopped talking after 2 minutes and asked me, 'did i have any questions'. Asked him about my brother, got short answer " he's in the same place mentally"-how vague a reply is that?! I then asked him about my mother and was told " She's doing fine". Didn't feel he hit on anything about me that couldn't have been applied to anyone of my age who had walked in for reading. Friend also went with me and she was told she would meet someone in Spring '07-it's been and gone and she's still single!

Anyway, hope someone finds this helpful (:
    Hi Autumn1
    Could you email me Evelyn's phone.
    Thanks-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

caramello wrote: »
    Iv been reading about this white witch in cork and I am interested in goin to see her as i will b headin to cork for a few days, any chance any1 has her number or can they recommend any1 else??:cool:

Oh Jesus, stay away from the White Witch. Why? See here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055333606.
    If you're going to her for entertainment, grand, but she isnt a competant reader at all. She tells everybody the same crap.

Try Stephanie in Cobh, Annette Singleton in Cork city, Veronica in Blackpool, or Mrs Alderidge near Skibbereen instead if you want a proper reading. I'll PM you the numbers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 allx_uk

Just came back from the psychics and holistics shows in Blanchardstown. Spent 5 and a half hours waiting to see Stefan. And finally at ten to 7 having told us at least ten times dring the waiting period that he'd see us he refused. Extremely annoyed that he would just turn around and refuse people who had been waiting on them all day. So does anyone else knw of someone either in Blanchardstown or Dublin 2 areas. Would be interested in hearing from you! As for Stefan I wouldn't be bothered going to see him now. I'd already heard some bad reports and today just confirmed it for me. Anyone else ever had a similar problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Moondust

Hi,
    Can anyone PM me the number to a good physic?
    I'm not interested in the past or talking to the dead - i just want insight into the future.
    I'm potentially making the biggest decision of my life and i need some guidence.

Would really appreciate if some one got back to me.
    Thanks x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 chickenlicken

Hi there, went to Grainne on south william street she was spot on about very, VERY specific things. went back but a man was there instead, not so great - so i went to see if she was there Friday but it was still him. Has she moved? Does anyone know how to get in touch with her?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭maryjane007

hi. can anyone recomend a good medium in the dublin area who comes out to the house? im in the dublin. thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

Moondust wrote: »
    Hi,
    Can anyone PM me the number to a good physic?
    I'm not interested in the past or talking to the dead - i just want insight into the future.
    I'm potentially making the biggest decision of my life and i need some guidence.

Would really appreciate if some one got back to me.
    Thanks x

Can't work the PM thing - so bad with computers! But i'd recommend Catherine Woods in EastWall or Eddie Christian. I'm a fan of Eddie but he can be a bit rushed and Catherine does take a lot more time with you. Eddie is great for a one question - here's your answer - type of scenario.

sean is in Clonee

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Can't work the PM thing - so bad with computers! But i'd recommend Catherine Woods in EastWall or Eddie Christian. I'm a fan of Eddie but he can be a bit rushed and Catherine does take a lot more time with you. Eddie is great for a one question - here's your answer - type of scenario.
    Click on the person's name you want to send a message to, and click the option to send a private message. Voila. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 farna

try dinny byrnes pub in mullingar

Hi - can you PM me Catherine number? just click on my name and then "private msg".

Also - if anyone has Billy's number i'd reall appreciate it. I've tried the bar,but the mail box is full! It's not even ringing out!! Anyone got any other number for him?

Thanks x

Got a appointment with Billy Martin today - Not till beginnging of november!! Holy crap - he better be good for me to have to wait that long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dbigt

Hi can you pm me the number you have for Billy Martin in tullamore - when i went to c him over 3 years ago he said something that i never thought would come true i totally dismissed it and it has come true in the last couple of weeks really want to see him again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 edel2

I was just wondering did you get a contact number for margaret brazil, im finding it really hard. I do know she will be doing a book signing in the square tallaght on sat sept 12th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 edel2

I think it will be impossible now to get margaret brazil, it seems so many people are looking to speak to here. I tried so hard myself but no joy. I guess it was not ment to be, have you noticed since her book everyone is trying to contact her but no one so far (outside the book of course )has actually met her? Has she just stopped?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 doughnut

has anyone been to see christine holohan in portlaoise?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭mickser42

Oswald wrote: »
    Billy Martin does appointments in Tullamore as well every second Sat I think. I have the number if u want me to pm it to you. Went to see him in Jan and he was good.

Went to see Christine Holohan in Portlaoise today actually! She was good too. Very happy with the reading. She was very nice. Charged 60 but I was with her for over an hour. there was no rush with her even though she had people waiting to see her. She recorded it all on tape as well - but who has a tape recorder anymore!!! Anyway she was good.

Would still like the number of Gina in Mountmellick though if any one has that? Please??? and any feed back on her as well would be great.

I've been to 5 fortune tellers so far. All have been good. Some more than others. Each repeated what the other said to some extent but some gave better or unique insights as well. I'm going to leave it a year now to see another one - I was very happy with the last reading. Had a big change in my life last year so that's why I went and going to them definitely helped. I probably didn't need to go to them all but I was curious. Any way if anyone wants to see a fortune teller and hasn't been I'd say contact one of these guys. It's an interesting experience - and for me anyway was a positive one as well.

Here the ones I been to:

Eddie Christian - Sth William St - good but felt a bit rushed. Was a bit dramatic and insensitive as well for my liking! Charges 60 - not worth it if ur only there for what feels like 10 mins! Has a spooky gift though!

Marjorie in Clondalkin - good - does tarot in her house so it's nice and comfortable and relaxed. Gave me plenty of time - a bit general but spot on in some areas as well. Charged me 60 for about an hour

Billy Martin in Tullamore - good as well - had some interesting insights! Only charges 30 so he's good value! Was with him for about 30 mins.

Lady in Georges Street Arcarde - Lovely gentle woman - only charged 30 as well. Bit hard to hear her as she speaks so soft. Was so nice though! Does Tarot - had some interesting insights but nothing shattering. With her for about 20 mins - handy I suppose if ur in town some afternoon and there's no queue and u just want to see what she says

Finally - Christine Holohan in Portloaise - very good - charges 60 - tapes the reading and was very nice - was with her for over an hour. Had some good insights.

hi I would appreciate contact details if you have them for christine in portlaoise.....

Really good review .... very informative

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shellyt

Hi all could someone please send me a number for a good medium in Dublin or surrounding area please?

Advertisement