Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

karynp wrote: »
    who was she? did she give good reason for cancellation?
    Unforseen circumstances.

(Im sorry. I just had to.:))

Bad practice on their part, whoever it was. Mialin if you trawl back through this thread, absolutely loads of names are mentioned, you could try pming the poster for a number.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Twinkers

Hi All,

I wonder if you can help me please? I'm looking for a good fortune teller in the Clare/Limerick area.

If anyone knows of someone I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭doctorwho-fan

Went to Joe Gough, outside ashbourne yesterday, really very good, wasn't expecting much but helped hugely highly recommended. let me know if you want number will email. long waiting list but i pushed it and got appointment within three weeks.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kathy35

Hi, just wondering of anyone came back to you with carol's number???

kathy35 wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering of anyone came back to you with carol's number???
    Shes doing a show in wexford on May 16th. If thats any use to you? I can give you details by pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭carrollmark

Does anybody have contact information for Dympna that they could PM me

Failing that could anyone pm me with a recommendation for a really good medium somewhere in the Dublin, Kildare or Meath areas.

A good friend of mine has lost someone close and feels seeing a medium might help them.

Many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 sam0626

Hi,

Can someone pm me Carol Byrne's number please?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 bolty

Hi

I am looking for a medium in North Dublin. My parents have both passed on and I would like contact if possible. Is there anyone who can recommend someone genuine. My understanding is physic=fortune teller, medium=contacting loved ones who have passed on. Please PM me if you know of anyone.

Thanks in Advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 brickman

I see a psychic all the time , she's brilliant and very accurate from my point of view . Her name's Daire Shaw , lives in Greystones . Very nice lady . Have her number here somewhere if anyone wants it .

• Registered Users Posts: 34 redvee81

Hi all,Just wondering if i could get a number for a good psychic/fortune teller around Dub or surrounding areas.
    id really appreciate it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭dreamingoak

the lady in blackrock market is mostly very good. She reads the tarot. she's very straightforward and fast though, not up for chatting! I have friends who haven't found her useful, but I find, if I have a problem and want to know where its coming from exactly, she's great for that. I couldn't drive for years despite many lessons, went to her, and she gave me a list of issues in the way. I went off and dealt with those, and learned to drive in a few weeks! that was 3 years ago, test coming up in june, eek.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 redvee81

have appointment with daire in greystones ,anyone been b4?????would love to hear some feedback b4 i go.thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Cheeky Munky

Going to see Joe Gough on Sat - has anyone got directions??? Can you please PM me.
    Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

yet another Billy Martin prediction has happened for me...a day after the timeframe predicted ended....some boy is Billy:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 flappy87

Hello, woz wondering if you could give me the number of that fortune teller in blackpool because me n my friends are thinking of goin...thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i had an 'interesting' chat with a pyschic lady one night, myself and my girlfriend of the time were out in a pub in dublin, we had just sat down and had a pint.
    This woman came over to us, said she seen how much we were in love. and she told us she was a psychic, so the two of us were kinda thinking to ourselves.. jaysis this one's off her trolley, she's having us on or whatever. But anyway, i decided to humor her, and said, "what am i thinking right now?"
    the psychic one didnt go for an answer, she said give me your hand and i'll tell you..

So..
    i gave my hand, cant remember which one, probably my right hand and she began to examine the lines on my palm etc.. she told me about some past experiances which did not immediately mean anything to me, but after a minute or two they did, or i remembered that they did. So i got this odd feeling that my vision was lilting to the right, and you know that wierd feeling you get when you've got a cold or flu.. the psychic woman shudders a bit, and retracts her hand from mine like she was after getting burned.

i was kind of stunned, and bemused, i asked her whats the story with that?
    She said i had too much frenetic energy and something really dark inside me, like a dark side or something that i didnt want read threw her off me.

to this day i still have no idea what the feck that was all about..

just so you all know, there was no transaction of money to this woman, she initiated the conversation with us, we were not looking for anything in particular from the woman or looking for any answers to any psychic kind of things.

Anyway.. if you managed to read through all this and have any idea what the hell happened or what the darkside **** means, please let me know or pm me or whatever.
    its been in the back of my mind since it happened, around 6 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lilyrose

has any one got a number for billy in mullingar - the guy that works from the yukon - the pub number isnt ringing - if you coul pm me it would be great .

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

i had an 'interesting' chat with a pyschic lady one night, myself and my girlfriend of the time were out in a pub in dublin, we had just sat down and had a pint.
    This woman came over to us, said she seen how much we were in love. and she told us she was a psychic, so the two of us were kinda thinking to ourselves.. jaysis this one's off her trolley, she's having us on or whatever. But anyway, i decided to humor her, and said, "what am i thinking right now?"
    the psychic one didnt go for an answer, she said give me your hand and i'll tell you..

So..
    i gave my hand, cant remember which one, probably my right hand and she began to examine the lines on my palm etc.. she told me about some past experiances which did not immediately mean anything to me, but after a minute or two they did, or i remembered that they did. So i got this odd feeling that my vision was lilting to the right, and you know that wierd feeling you get when you've got a cold or flu.. the psychic woman shudders a bit, and retracts her hand from mine like she was after getting burned.

i was kind of stunned, and bemused, i asked her whats the story with that?
    She said i had too much frenetic energy and something really dark inside me, like a dark side or something that i didnt want read threw her off me.

to this day i still have no idea what the feck that was all about..

just so you all know, there was no transaction of money to this woman, she initiated the conversation with us, we were not looking for anything in particular from the woman or looking for any answers to any psychic kind of things.

Anyway.. if you managed to read through all this and have any idea what the hell happened or what the darkside **** means, please let me know or pm me or whatever.
    its been in the back of my mind since it happened, around 6 years ago.

You have much to learn youn padawn.

you a palm reader now?

jaysis man, if ye have to dig up a week old post to get to me i must have really annoyed ye on that derren brown thread.

oh well, what a pity, nevermind :)

feel free to henpeck away

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

No sorry didn't realise it was the same person! I just saw the post before as a the new one, flicked back and couldn't help myself!

• Advertisement

self control is a quality rarely seen on forums. i blame anonyminity.

@degrassinoel. You asked what that reader might have meant by your dark side (which sounds a bit Star Wars doesnt it?:)). It reminded me of a friend who refers to an aspect of personality as your 'shadow warrior'. Its the side that we have that is usually repressed, which can cause us to loose the rag, and fight. Theres nothing inherently dark or evil about this aspect, its simply part of us that we need to understand in order to control. That is how I would understand what your reader felt. Its so easy to leave someone feeling uneasy when they hear a comment like that, thinking they are possessed or something. I dont see it like that.

Cheers Oryx, and yes the whole star wars/dark side thing was irritating me for years,
    hehe even had a dream or two about it.

Thanks again for putting it into a proper perspective for me, now i have something else to give some thought to. :)

No probs. Glad to offer an alternate interpretation.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tuffus

hi

Have been to seen psychic Len in Limerick twice over the past 12 years. I got a 086 mobile number for him here but its an answer phone and he hasn't replied. Does anyone know if he is still giving readings?

Cheers
    t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tuffus

hi

just discovered that Len is in the US until October 08 so just to let anyone else who is interested know because is voicemail doesn't mention it.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8 slayer83666

controller wrote: »
    There is a lady in Oranmore I went to a few years ago she is very good. I don't know if I can give a name & number here but if your interested I'll P.M. you the details. :D

hi I live in Oranmore and would like to meet her. Could you give me her name and number please?

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

celtic1888 wrote: »
    wouldnt go near her tbh mate....or eddie next door as he'll prolly freak you out, gloss over it & get rid of you....

Billy martin in mullingar is spot on....

Ring the Yukon bar to make an appointment

Hiya Celtic,

I am getting around to your suggestion a year later!!

I have a number for Billy, well the Yukon bar but it is constantly engaged.

I have heard through the grapevine that there is a certain day and time where you can reach them, anyone know the best chance to catch them??

Can someone give me a bit of info/background on Billy?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

d-redser wrote: »
    Hiya Celtic,

I am getting around to your suggestion a year later!!

I have a number for Billy, well the Yukon bar but it is constantly engaged.

I have heard through the grapevine that there is a certain day and time where you can reach them, anyone know the best chance to catch them??

Can someone give me a bit of info/background on Billy?

yeah today between 2-8pm...keep trying you'll eventually get through...

i dont know anything "personal" or whatever about him but with me hes got all his short term predictions correct & within his timeframes....

freaky stuff....he can be a bit general but if you have specific things you want to know about hes the man with the answers....

if its just a general reading im not too sure as i said he can sound somewhat generic but with on a specific topic(s) he has always been proved correct in my case....in the short term anyway, as you know the long term future is determined by you & no-one else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

Great, I will start ringing in the next half hour..

Thanks celtic

Advertisement