Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sthandile

Hi,

I'm looking for a good medium to go and see, My mum past away in last November. I just need to go to one and see if she can connect, I want to know if she's ok.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 beemer330

I know of one in Portlaoise. She was on the late late show one night and some of my friends have went to her and highly recommend her. She's meant to be very good. I believe she solved a murder in the u.k. through spirits! Her name is Christina I'll try get a no. and post it asap.. I do believe she has a big waiting list though.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Hi sthandile, it might help people to recommend someone if you could post up what area you are looking in ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sandra s

Sthandile wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for a good medium to go and see, My mum past away in last November. I just need to go to one and see if she can connect, I want to know if she's ok.

Thanks.
    psychicmediumadamonline.com hope that is a help to you. he is a genuine psychic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 londonlady

sandra s wrote: »
    psychicmediumadamonline.com hope that is a help to you. he is a genuine psychic.
    does anyone know a good medium ,clairyoyant in county donegal :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

Have you just been to see him once? If so when and how has his reading came into play in your life so far,just i have heard he is a bit forceful with his opinions,have heard this from a few people?
    Also,how do you know how genuine he is? Was he recommended to you?
    Also how much does he charge please.....
    Have you ever been to see anyone else and what did you think of there performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sandra s

karynp wrote: »
    Have you just been to see him once? If so when and how has his reading came into play in your life so far,just i have heard he is a bit forceful with his opinions,have heard this from a few people?
    Also,how do you know how genuine he is? Was he recommended to you?
    Also how much does he charge please.....
    Have you ever been to see anyone else and what did you think of there performance.

i found adam through a friend and i have been twice. As for asking how his reading cme into play with my life well i dont disclose a private reading to a stranger as its my private life adam and i disussed.

as for being forceful with opinions what rubbish, he is a gentleman and gentle and honest soul. there is plenty out there that fill you with bull**** or what you would like to hear, you get the truth from adam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

i found adam through a friend and i have been twice. As for asking how his reading cme into play with my life well i dont disclose a private reading to a stranger as its my private life adam and i disussed.

as for being forceful with opinions what rubbish, he is a gentleman and gentle and honest soul. there is plenty out there that fill you with bull**** or what you would like to hear, you get the truth from adam.

I think you have mistook my question, I am most definitly NOT asking you to disclose the content of your reading,i greatly respect peoples privacy,i was asking how you felt it had gone for you ,as in,did you feel whatever advice ect or things he told you have had any impact on your life to date,such as predictions and the like.
    And again,i only ask about his manner as ive heard different things and these boards are the best place to get a sure and honest opinion from someone before you go to them for a reading,im sure you understand where im coming from?
    I have had some readings that were totally off the wall. People post here all the time and give a good honest opinion and as im not interested in seeing any of the others mentioned here i thought id ask you how you felt thats all so please understand my question was not an intrusion into your private life.

oh,how much is he?

does anyone know of a good clairvoyant in the donegal area or surrounding towns thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

For the time being names of mediums in the thread only.

Numbers, emails and websites by PM only.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭makaveli018

hey guys im new to this, i had booked an appointment with dhamar out on the north side and she text me an hour before i was due to see her to cancell the reading and said she coulnt see me for some strange reason.... i tought she was a bit pricey anyways she was charging me 150euro for a medium reading... which is robbery compared to other prices of other mediums but then again half of me thought you pay for what you get..... anyways does anybody have any contact details of a realy good medium in dublin/kildare area???? thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭makaveli018

Not 2 posts ago. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 sam0626

Hiya,

Does anyone have the number or know of a medium by the name of Liz in Dublin? She does house calls and my sister saw her a few months ago and thought she was great but the number she gave me to make a booking seems to be disconnected now?

Any help is appreciated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Telling us the part of the country might narrow it down a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭vincenzo1975

has anyone ever met Allison Dubois, or been to her events?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

Can't say I have but I am a big fan of Patricia Arquette :P
    Yer one isn't too bad either. Used to watch the show but didn't know it was actually based on a real person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭dotcom13

Well I went to see Stefan just recently in Mullingar, I was far from impressed.
    he went on about himself, his ambitions, his manager and training for the first 4-6 minutes and how other psychics are not real because they dont have a manager like him.

He knew nothing about me, what I did, what I was like, if I had children wife etc. He asked me my job, hobbies if i planned to decorate the house soon, if I had children and where I worked. He would move on when he got an answer. His first question of the night was "what start sign are you?" It's been mentioned not to tell psychics this as it gives them an insight in to your character.

I asked him about career prospects he told me how he thought I could start my own business doing my hobbies. I could have said that myself, where is the guidence here?

I asked him if I would still be living in the same house in 5 years and he told me if i decorated like I said earlier in the reading, it would be ready to sell if need be! to vague for me...

Anyway we moved on to mediumship. I asked him if there was anyone around me and he said no! they he started getting a pain in his head and said you had someone you knew who had a crash and was hit on the head! I thought about it and informed him, I had one friend years ago who's still alive who's the only person I knew in an accident! "Did I say this person was dead?" he said! Well sorry, but if I was asking if there was anyone around me I it's fairly obvious were talking about DEAD PEOPLE!

The whole reading is based on Tarot cards BTW. Apprently I didn't have any bad cards, but when I checked some on the internet at home later, there were infact two bad cards!

Anyway my wife also saw him and had very similar feelings. He told my wife it was to late at night to see dead people! WOW that was the best answer of the night!
    He just us about ourselves and told it back a different way! He told us nothing "wow" or "profound" at all! I'm sorry we each gave him 50 euro at all. I searched for a good Psychic for ages on the net and based on the info I got from discussion forums and word of mouth, we decided this guy would be good. So I thought I'd update this thread for the next reader and help them make a more informed decision!
    If you decide to go, I hope you have better luck than us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 muingwee

Hi

I am looking for a good reading in the kerry/limerick area any ideas?

Thanks a mill

Mary

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭witchywoman

hey guys im new to this, i had booked an appointment with dhamar out on the north side and she text me an hour before i was due to see her to cancell the reading and said she coulnt see me for some strange reason.... i tought she was a bit pricey anyways she was charging me 150euro for a medium reading... which is robbery compared to other prices of other mediums but then again half of me thought you pay for what you get..... anyways does anybody have any contact details of a realy good medium in dublin/kildare area???? thanks

you were told not to waste a trip and your money......yes? what is the problem? if a medium advises you that she has no information destined for you,you have to accept that, at least she was honest. I have to say that, i would rather be told this, than a load ofcodswallop invented to extract my hard earned cash. If a medium refuses you, it is because they can offer you no assistance at this time, perhaps your reasons for visiting are not deemed acceptable. It is worth noting that mediums charge more to discourage people from visiting them , mediums and psychics are very often criticised for charging money , however, if they did not, their front door would be full of an endless stream of people , expecting a quick fix, or the answers to their problems. Good luck finding a medium , there are many willing to take your money, whether they are genuine or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 carlos30

I lost my father a few years ago , just me and my mam are left and my mam is a strong woman who does her best to get on with life like me

she would really like to speak to a medium about some issues that we need to clear up with my father about the house etc

I have tried to ask people on this forum for any numbers or leads that they might have or recommend but nobody would post them to me
    It would mean an awful lot if somebody could help

we live in dublin and would really like closure in our life, we have been to the helix but for whatever reason we could not get in touch with my father , in the spirutual world

its becoming a great strain on the two of us ,

please help thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 beemer330

you were told not to waste a trip and your money......yes? what is the problem? if a medium advises you that she has no information destined for you,you have to accept that, at least she was honest. I have to say that, i would rather be told this, than a load ofcodswallop invented to extract my hard earned cash. If a medium refuses you, it is because they can offer you no assistance at this time, perhaps your reasons for visiting are not deemed acceptable. It is worth noting that mediums charge more to discourage people from visiting them , mediums and psychics are very often criticised for charging money , however, if they did not, their front door would be full of an endless stream of people , expecting a quick fix, or the answers to their problems. Good luck finding a medium , there are many willing to take your money, whether they are genuine or not.

Valid point!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Giblets1067

Hi does anyone know the name of a good fortune teller/medium in Westmeath or Longford. I've been to the one in Castledaly so does anyone knows of one other than him? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Swinter

spamming - Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Is that you?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I realise you need this closure, but it seems to be something very specific you are seeking. You may not get it. Mediumship is a very healing gift, but sometimes that healing does not come in the way we think. You may feel now that X Y Z information from your father will do it, it may not.

I sincerely hope you do find a medium to help you. Ireland does have many, but they might not be as accessible as the UK where they have a network of spiritualist churches. But please be aware that you may not get the exact information you seem to be seeking, you may not contact your father at all. This is not because your father is not in spirit, or doesnt want to contact you. It simply means that now might not be the time.

All that said, you may get exactly what you need. I dont know. Just dont go into expecting it to fix all that is wrong, have no preconcieved expectations.

I dont have many contacts, and Ive only begun working properly myself, but PM if you have anything you want to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Hi all - Can anyone recommend a psychic in South Co Dublin…am looking for some direction!

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Mazeire

I know it must have been frustrating but at least you didn't have a wasted journey. You can drag your ass out of bed at 8am to see Eddie Christian, spend 2 hours waiting to see him then, after all, that have him come out take one look at you and say that he cant get any thing from you and won't be able to do a reading for you. Now thats a kick in the nuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Does anyone know what time Eddie starts at on a Friday morning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Brid2000

Hi everyone. Did anyone ever go to Adam Higgs or does anyone know if he's good/not? A few people I know went to him and said he was great and I've heard from others that he wasn't that accurate.

• Advertisement

:)hi tabatha,
    yes i have seen margerat hurdman twice the first time i wasnt sure but on the second visit she hit on something only my family and friends knew about to do with my health so i personally would say she is worth a visit ,nothing came out in the performance but at the end she asks if anyone has any questions .

Advertisement