Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Trinity Hall thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Is anyone making pancakes for the Shrove Tuesday party? I'm not. I'll probably just get one in Lemon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Contesticle

yessssssss i have been accepted..
    and you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

yessssssss i have been accepted..
    and you?

What we're all wondering is - did exhibitionist girl get rooms for next year?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

And does Roro have a line of sight?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Doesn't look like it. My room for next year isn't really overlooking anything except the side entrance and the spooky abandoned empty house..

• Advertisement

The state of my ****ing kitchen. My flatmate keeps cooking fish in the oven, and all the greasy stinky fishy oil has dripped out the bottom (cos he never cleans it) and into the drawer under the oven and onto the floor. And the hob..the dirt is legendary. Here are some pictures for your amusement.

stateofthekitchen013medium7ke.jpg

stateofthekitchen018medium9pb.jpg

Ew.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

where can one check if they got halls?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I'm never letting Roro cook me a candlelit dinner in his apartment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Pet wrote:
    stateofthekitchen013medium7ke.jpg

that dont look like fish oil man....i'd be worried :P

• Advertisement

LOL, I never even thought of that. :D

Okay, now I am DEFINITELY not touching it!

Pet wrote:
    stateofthekitchen018medium9pb.jpg
    That's so much cleaner than my apartment's hob. I hate some of my flatmates' lack of cleaning ability...

I didn't get Halls for next year. I don't think I would have stuck a third year there, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Those pictures make me feel so much better about the state my house is often in ... I swear some of them are allergice to furniture polish, and haven't yet realised things only get clean if you use hot soapy water. Half the dishes get put away still not fully clean! :rolleyes:

Hermione* wrote:
    Half the dishes get put away still not fully clean! :rolleyes:

:eek: That's why i live by myself. I may be very, very untidy - but i'm not dirty.

Didnt look that dirty now in fairness :P

i didnt get halls..... damm

have they just got halls lists up or any others?

dont know, i doubt i got campus...

/me is pissed off

I'm just wondering cus i do wanna check if i got a campus place.

From what I remember last year, they jerk you around until the middle of June before you know if you got campus. Seriously.

• Advertisement

The year i lived on campus the lists went up on the last day of my summer exams, would have been some time in the first week of June.

How's the census going to work in Halls?

I don't know actually. I haven't heard anything about it. I think they're presuming we're all going to go home for the long weekend..Personally, I don't know how the census works (do you just fill out a form and post it out?), but they might have forms down in the office.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

is it this weekend or which one again? i've that census form somewhere.....ain't looked at it since yer man handed it to me..

Tomorrow, I believe.

Just got the form today - it's Sunday the 23rd.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,234 Mod ✭✭✭✭Edwardius

I'm thinking of boycotting the census and regard a request of personal information from a foreign nation as an insult to my soverignity, so in my capacity as head of state, I hereby renounce this insult and refuse to partake in the aforementioned activity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Rredwell

Pet, in what state did you leave my apartment on Friday morning? Hope Tom never finds out about the mug...

Your kitchen smells of fabric conditioner, but aside from that it's as you saw it when you left.

• Advertisement

The level of exhibitionism in Halls is rising: apparently there's an exhibitionist guy now too! I heard some people talking about him. I thankfully haven't caught sight of him myself. Has anyone else heard about him?

Advertisement