Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Hot people in ads" thread.....

Options
  • 27-11-2005 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

Here are my nominations:

1. The gal from the MarsDelight ad.

2. The gal in the ad for 'some car' (I can't remember tbh) where her and some bloke are driving around seperately and comparing the advantages of Paris and (I think?) London.

Feel free to add more.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

the girl for the lacoste "touch of pink" ad.
    The TV ad has her just jumping about in slow-mo.
    Must get this for this missus...

Winner by a mile...

36333_700217842_touch_of_pink_lacoste_H140135_L.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

The one in the tayto ad. You know the one I'm on about 'He loves me, he loves me not' etc. I'm talking about the one on the extreme left of the picture - she goes at the flower first. Oh, yes !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Every single naked man in the Brylcreem (cinema) ad. Oh. My. God.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Kojak wrote:
    The one in the tayto ad. You know the one I'm on about 'He loves me, he loves me not' etc. I'm talking about the one on the extreme left of the picture - she goes at the flower first. Oh, yes !!!!!!
    The red head in that ad is a beaut. reminds me so much of Isla Fisher

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Kojak wrote:

Schwing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

The brunette from the Meteor ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Kojak wrote:

damn straight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

The girl in the Tayto ad "he loves me, he loves me not".

The girl in the Mars Delight ad "Overdress for work".

The girl in the MaxFactor ads (the ones where the guy usually says "I was the chief make up artist on the aviator").

The Maybelline girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

whiskeyman wrote:
    Winner by a mile...
    36333_700217842_touch_of_pink_lacoste_H140135_L.jpg
    I 2nd that. Deffo winner here.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

qz wrote:
    The brunette from the Meteor ad.

I'll give her my vote :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

vibrant wrote:
    Every single naked man in the Brylcreem (cinema) ad. Oh. My. God.

I'll agree with you on some of them alright... Mmmmm....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

The girl from the centra add - you might remember the thread in afterhours

The girl from the mars delight add

The girl from the tayto add

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

my favourite is the girl from the makeup cleaner add, cant remember the product but she come in dressed up as a fairy & takes her makeup off & falls asleap (or vice versa), but she is soo damn cute

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Heres one to test ye. A while ago, Tennants came out with an Ad in set in Iceland, but meant for our market. Could never find it on the Net but yer wan was enough the melt the ice. (She bites into reindeer balls to seduce the bar lads. Might be culture thing)

yeah kinda remember it, there were lads of hotties in that add

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

madrab wrote:
    yeah kinda remember it, there were lads of hotties in that add
    Something you wanna tell us madrab?

I adore that Tayto girl too (but let's face it-the plunging neckline wins it for her!). For cuteness, I'm picking the girl from the Boots No.7 add that was shown recently, the one where she eats dinner, gets her hair done, takes the tube, plays tennis and ends up cyclin a bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

I'll go with the chick in the ad for one of the Sunday newspapers (I forget which one). It's the one where she goes down the stairs nekkid to get her paper. Nice heiny, I'd like to make friends with it. Nudity is a winner for me every time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Ooh, the Chanel No.5 ad that has Little Red Riding Hood being chased by a wolf in it that's always on at Christmas. Estelle Warren, damn hot. Do a google image search if you don't believe me.
    Nudity is a winner for me every time!
    Female nudity, right? Not like that Lacoste ad with the nekkid man jumping around in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

There is some ad with cranberries and lots of girls in bikins or swim suits.
    They are all hot anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

murphaph wrote:
    For cuteness, I'm picking the girl from the Boots No.7 add that was shown recently, the one where she eats dinner, gets her hair done, takes the tube, plays tennis and ends up cyclin a bike.

Mmmm, she is tasty. That ad's great. Really lively.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Angus MacGyver

Mmmm the tayto add lady. Also the girl off the dairygold add. At the end of the add she says "dairygold, pure dairy goodness" even though you dont get to see her you know shes hot just from the voice

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Kojak wrote:

She teaches Salsa dancing in Dublin and is from Brazil .

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mickd

Its got to be your one from the specialk cereal bar ad, in the red dress with the boys carrying the bar around her torso. Very nice!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

sharkman wrote:
    She teaches Salsa dancing in Dublin and is from Brazil .

Nice one, I always did want to take up latin dance...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Kojak wrote:

Second that. Beautiful face and beautiful rack. What more could you want? :D

The dancer in the Ballygowan ad ("I was dancing when i was twelve..."), in the red skirt dancing with the guy. She's only on screen for about half a second, and you dont get to see her face, but mother-of-god, can she move.

the chick in the perfume add, dont know what product (advertisers must love me :) ), where there is a big cgi panther running at her, she snarls at it & it runs away

the chick in that annoying fruice add (bruinette saying it natural)

the chick in that shampoo add years ago where you could see her nipple (such a cool add :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

I second the panther snarling wan. Also, the bird in the mobile phone ad (motorola?) where the room just starts folding up and into the phone. Rowwwr.

Oh, and the girl from the other mobile phone ad trying to get into the skin tight jeans, mmm the bod.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

oh yeah estelle warren, juicy nice lips

You know the fruice ad, with the brown haired girl, who goes "oh no look who it is"
    shes nice.
    And the kellogs special K ad, "on your hips, no.....ok on ya bum"
    :D

Here waits for elisha to be in an ad, then ill be really happy,

does the kylie minogue lingerie add count

"could all the men in the audience please stand up?, no? didnt think so" :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

madrab wrote:
    does the kylie minogue lingerie add count

"could all the men in the audience please stand up?, no? didnt think so" :)

wasn't that advert pulled err banned though?
    apparently for being abit too risky

Advertisement