Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Hot people in ads" thread.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

yeah, but then it was made riskier & only shown in cinemas

*looks back with fond memories*

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

madrab wrote:
    yeah, but then it was made riskier & only shown in cinemas

*looks back with fond memories*

never knew that I have to say, interesting....
    only copy I saw was from the net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Remember the Nivea Cream add a few months back, when the brown haired girl was prancing about in her grey undies. There were road side posters everywhere too.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

qz wrote:
    The brunette from the Meteor ad.
    No no no, the blonde is much hotter imo

biko wrote:
    No no no, the blonde is much hotter imo

No, no your wrong. The Brunette is the hotter one. OK???

• Advertisement

yes those roadside adds warmed me up on the long drives home
    joejoem wrote:

good to see those finely honed debating skillz at use :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

madrab wrote:
    yes those roadside adds warmed me up on the long drives home

I've found the Honkey Doreys adverts hasvn't been bad lately, whats her name Nika or something :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Just thought of this one:-

The Dublin Bus ad with the Iggy Pop music, at the end, the asian girl kissing her boyfriend on the bus. Very cute, she is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

The chick in the touch of pink ad is fine in my opinion and the one in the vodafone christmas ad aswell the woman in the tayto ad.tryin to think of more and waiting for the ads to come on.......No more hot women!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

joejoem wrote:

I have to disagree, the blonde one is hotter. A prime example of this is in the ad where the brunette is stripping of for yer man in the hotel room - the blonde one then comes on and just turns the head to the lardy lad to indicate to get into bed. I know which one I'd pick if I had the choice (The blonde one).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭NineMoons

He's not lardy, he's just a big fella. Saw him in a play recently, Lilliom. He was very good. But now he'll be forever the fella in the meteor ad who at least has the sense to get off the phone when his chica gives him the eye.

I used to love the boxer from the Milk ad years back. And there's that ad with the two people in the bus stop in the rain and the kicking and the stripping and I have no idea what it was for but it floated my boat.

I can't think of anyone recent. They all look too coiffed and groomed.

NineMoons wrote:

He's not lardy, he's just a big fella.

Right, and I'm the president of the United States !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Lawnkiller

Cabaal wrote:
    I'll give her my vote :)
    Vote.....hmmmm....yes....indeed :p

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭palance

I find the mother in the Imagine broadband ad with the talking baby strangely appealing

Kojak wrote:
    I have to disagree, the blonde one is hotter. A prime example of this is in the ad where the brunette is stripping of for yer man in the hotel room - the blonde one then comes on and just turns the head to the lardy lad to indicate to get into bed. I know which one I'd pick if I had the choice (The blonde one).

Well your wrong. Shutup, shutup, shutup, shutup!

that chick from the aol adds years ago who used to pop up out of the monitor to stop the kids looking at stuff they werent meant to

ill show her....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

The bloke in Britney Spear's Curious pefurme ad.

Come to Mama!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Pigman II wrote:
    The gal in the ad for 'some car' (I can't remember tbh) where her and some bloke are driving around seperately and comparing the advantages of Paris and (I think?) London.
    oh man, she makes me go weak at the knees - classic cute french burd - i love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

joejoem wrote:
    Well your wrong. Shutup, shutup, shutup, shutup!
    Haha I'm not listening lalalala (go, Blondie, go)

biko wrote:
    Haha I'm not listening lalalala (go, Blondie, go)

Feck, I was going to post a pic but it wont work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

major oversight here chaps.

The girl from the Sprite zero ad who throws her top over the camera.

every time i see that my jaw drops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭gary_s

sharkman wrote:
    Originally Posted by Kojak
    The one in the tayto ad. You know the one I'm on about 'He loves me, he loves me not' etc. I'm talking about the one on the extreme left of the picture - she goes at the flower first. Oh, yes !!!!!!

She teaches Salsa dancing in Dublin and is from Brazil

Ah, I see what you mean :) You can download the ad at http://www.taytocrisps.ie/downloads/tayto_sunflower_babies_fina.mpg by the way!

I dance salsa but i've never noticed her - where does she teach? ;)

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

gary_s wrote:
    Ah, I see what you mean :) You can download the ad at http://www.taytocrisps.ie/downloads/tayto_sunflower_babies_fina.mpg by the way!

Not sure , picked her up in my taxi and as far as I recall her name is Tatsiana . Strange name for a bird from Brazil . She was yapping away to her BF in the states .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

the girl in the hugo red ad, where she is standing in the way of the streaming light through the shutters.
    She also done another version of that ad where she us pointing a light at the man in the bed.

Ohhh shes hot.

gary_s wrote:

yep tayto girl is savage, she has a fantastic bag of crisps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

Duckjob wrote:
    Just thought of this one:-

The Dublin Bus ad with the Iggy Pop music, at the end, the asian girl kissing her boyfriend on the bus. Very cute, she is.

i agree, she's quite cute.

Fuhrio wrote:
    major oversight here chaps.

The girl from the Sprite zero ad who throws her top over the camera.

every time i see that my jaw drops.

Jaysus, man your right. Its just a pity that the t-shirt stays hanging over the lens of the camera. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

yea, ruins the whole effect.

There should be an after watershed version :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

one on the far left of the tayto ad, without a doubt

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Kojak wrote:
    Jaysus, man your right. Its just a pity that the t-shirt stays hanging over the lens of the camera. :(
    In certain company, our standard response to that ad was to shout "Switch to camera 2!" at the imaginary bloke manning the imaginary cctv control desk. Never seemed to work though :(

Advertisement