Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Hot people in ads" thread.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

I think they're meant to be US accents.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

zuutroy wrote:
    I think they're meant to be US accents.
    Yeah, it's definitely meant to be in America, I'd say probably NYC judging by the Joey phrase;"How you doin'?". But I'm guessing the "brother" guy is meant to be just off the plane from Ireland. I can't really work out what sort of accent he is supposed to have but he doesn't sound American.
    Anyway the "sister" is very nice, there's something really cute about her. I wouldn't mind seeing her in a Carefree Flexithing advert either while she's.. err... working in advertising ;)
    edit: They're in a pub. Is this an ad for drink?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Revelation Joe

Not really an ad, more of a trailer. And she's well-known anyway...but have you seen that Telethon spot with Lucy Kennedy in her bra, knickers, stockings and heels?! :eek:
    Feckin' RED HOT!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Not really an ad, more of a trailer. And she's well-known anyway...but have you seen that Telethon spot with Lucy Kennedy in her bra, knickers, stockings and heels?! :eek:
    Feckin' RED HOT!

pictures or it never happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭MySelf56

I will vote for

Carefree "Flexiform" Commercial... she is sizzlingly hot.....!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_t2HK-GdHI

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

MySelf56 wrote:
    I will vote for

Carefree "Flexiform" Commercial... she is sizzlingly hot.....!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_t2HK-GdHI
    She also advertises some sort of industrial disinfectant stuff, from the same manufacturer-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X--crJqC6l8

Rovi wrote:
    She also advertises some sort of industrial disinfectant stuff, from the same manufacturer-

LOL@that ad!

The-Rigger wrote:
    pictures or it never happened.
    It was on RTE1 during Celebrity You're A Star, about 10.40pm. I've been googling and youtubing but no luck so far :(

It was on RTE1 during Celebrity You're A Star, about 10.40pm. I've been googling and youtubing but no luck so far :(
    Just been on again in the first break on 'Greys Anatomy' on RTE2.
    I can't be the only person who's seen it surely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

that driving safety ad where they encourage you to wear your seatbelt with t rex 'bang a gong, get it on' in the background. the bird with the red top that fixes the dudes belt is a fox

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

MW wrote:
    Helloooooo!!!! Naked Guy In The Lacoste Ad, What An Arse!!! Style..skin!!! God Damn, I Couldn't Believe It When I Saw It First!!!

HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!

and the cute little grin he gives as the door opens OH MOTHER OF GOD i nearly rape the tv when he does it:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

pepper wrote:
    HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!

and the cute little grin he gives as the door opens OH MOTHER OF GOD i nearly rape the tv when he does it:p

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

pepper wrote:
    HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!

whoa, calm down kid. :p are you male or female?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

el diablo wrote:
    pepper wrote:
    HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!

whoa, calm down kid. :p are you male or female?
    Who cares, it's the transvestite I feel sorry for. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Rovi wrote:

God, he practically sniffs her gowl.

Fine looking bird though. In that ad she looks like Ashley Judd (mmmm...)

One of my own favourites is from about 18 months ago: an ad for the relaunched National Irish Bank in which a cute girl of about LC/college age talks about what you get when you open a bank account. "You get a chequebook and an ATM card, and that's it??!! Cheeeers!"

So cute.

(Sorry, couldn't find it on the net... believe me, I've tried!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Athlone Yid

does anyone know who the blonde is in the Nintendo DS Brain Training ad? Looks a bit like Nicole Kidman? Looks real cute at the end saying "start all over again" or something like that

It is Nicole Kidman.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Haven't seen it mentioned yet, but gocompare.com girl is quite nice!

Also, the brunette in the ad where her friends are trying to answer questions to become her best friend. One says "Have you lost weight?" and just the way she says "Yeah!" is so cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭lukin

Exit wrote:
    Haven't seen it mentioned yet, but gocompare.com girl is quite nice!

Also, the brunette in the ad where her friends are trying to answer questions to become her best friend. One says "Have you lost weight?" and just the way she says "Yeah!" is so cute.

Jeez yeah she is absolutely savage!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

yea the girl in the Carlsberg ad getting chatted up at the bar is pretty hot. dont know who she is but the boyfriend who comes in I recognise from the last 2 mighty ducks films. one of the bash brothers... ha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭lukin

evad_lhorg wrote:
    yea the girl in the Carlsberg ad getting chatted up at the bar is pretty hot. dont know who she is but the boyfriend who comes in I recognise from the last 2 mighty ducks films. one of the bash brothers... ha

He looks like a real tough bastard, she obviously goes for the macho type.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Athlone Yid

lukin wrote:
    He looks like a real tough bastard, she obviously goes for the macho type.

So you mean I have a chance then:) :)

evad_lhorg wrote:

I dont see this at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,335 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

does anyone know who the blonde is in the Nintendo DS Brain Training ad? Looks a bit like Nicole Kidman? Looks real cute at the end saying "start all over again" or something like that

That is indeed the gorgeous Nicole Kidman and yeah she is very cute in that ad. Bugger the DS. I'd rather play with Nicole. Preferably in a big bed.

Doubt she plays much Nintendo though.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,335 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

evad_lhorg wrote:

She's a ride alright but am I mistaken or when the boyfriend says to her "you never told me you had a brother" doesn't she reply "isn't it?".

That makes no sense at all or am I mishearing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

She's a ride alright but am I mistaken or when the boyfriend says to her "you never told me you had a brother" doesn't she reply "isn't it?".

I think she says "yes, i did".... which more a bit more sense....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

evad_lhorg wrote:

Naaa not for me at all too nuch of a skin and bone, hunch-backed, toothy look for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Duckjob

You're not the only one. I could have sworn she says 'isn't it?' as well...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Duckjob wrote:
    You're not the only one. I could have sworn she says 'isn't it?' as well...

No, when he says "you never told me you had a brother", she says "yessIdid", kinda quick.

Advertisement