Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Hot people in ads" thread.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

eoin_s wrote:
    The blonde girl? Absolutely - can't believe it took that long for someone to post it.

That was special effects (thank God).

oh yeah, that chick in the BUPA ad about to be married. she's a babe...:p

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

The guy in the Guinness ad who's trying to find All-Ireland tickets for his grandad - yowza yowza!!!
    The guy in the (other) Guinness ad who swims to New York to apologise to his mate (but winks at his mate's girlfriend when the mate's not looking. *knees start to tremble*. You just know the two of them were ridin' and that's what he's apologising for.) :o
    I agree. That girl in the Tayto ad is stunningly beautiful, but her "cutesy" voice is extremely irritating (although it could be a voiceover if she's Brazilian - but why would they bother using a voiceover?) and the way she keeps partially opening her mouth and flicking her tongue against her teeth in an "innocent" yet "mischievous", "sex kitteny" manner (calm down, boys) - hate girls who go on with that cock-teasing crap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Rantorama

Dudess wrote:
    The guy in the (other) Guinness ad who swims to New York to apologise to his mate (but winks at his mate's girlfriend when the mate's not looking. *knees start to tremble*. You just know the two of them were ridin' and that's what he's apologising for.) :o
    I!

I second that emotion.

what about that sprite ad recently where this stunning mediterranaen looking bird is in the water wearing a white bikini with this fellow and she tricks him into taking off his swim trunks and walks out of the water wearing them?

some hot women in that new lynx ad (where the lad is in the club in the nip and slaps a lad in the arse with a towel when he's hassling an absolute stunner!!! )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Duckjob

what about that sprite ad recently where this stunning mediterranaen looking bird is in the water wearing a white bikini with this fellow and she tricks him into taking off his swim trunks and walks out of the water wearing them?

Agreed on that. She makes bad things happen in my pants. Bad, nasty, evil things :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

qz wrote:
    The brunette from the Meteor ad.

take it back, she is the worst person on any ad. ever

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

French chick in the car ad here. Back on tv all the time. Yum.

Also the daughter in the Lyons tea (?- One with the GAA player "come up to the house when you're finished) ad. Classic hot country girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

Id be shoving that gay ould lad out of the way munster hurling final style to get a snog off her!!!

thats the funniest thing I've ever read on boards - hilaroius!

the lynx birds are usually pretty savage - the sprite zero birds are too (the "taking off t-shirt" one, the "taking off bikini bottoms" and the "black one getting into car wearing just undies" one - whooot!)

the french wan off the Q10 plus is pretty fine, and so is that cloth-singer-woman from the new comfort adds.

kerry kitona? Who said that:eek: the woman should be working in iceland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

seamus wrote:
    French chick in the car ad here. Back on tv all the time. Yum.

Christ yes. Though Im not big into French accents, the way she says "Fronze!" for France at the start annoys me a bit.

Aye bilbo, id leave that booty from the Sprite ad lookin like a zebras coat, if you know what i mean......

and Mrs. O Connor in the Low Low ad..... Mrs. O' Connor , your time is up.

ROFL :D

"Come in out the rain, yil catch your death....."

Evil_Bilbo wrote:
    thats the funniest thing I've ever read on boards - hilaroius!

LOL thank you..

seamus wrote:
    Also the daughter in the Lyons tea (?- One with the GAA player "come up to the house when you're finished) ad. Classic hot country girl.

totally agree shes a yummy fox

what about the one in the hot air baloon smart telecom ad?? She aint bad.

the ben affleck lynx clicker ad has an array of talent in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

LOL thank you..

totally agree shes a yummy fox

what about the one in the hot air baloon smart telecom ad?? She aint bad.

nah, she's not too good... :confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭GoldieBear

The guy in the Miller ad with the Schwinn bike cycling down the hill to collect beer from the offie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jockster

Not sure if anyone has already mentioned her or not but the lass in the Bikini in the Tourism Australia "Where the bloody hell are you?" ad is a cracker. Lara Bingle is her name I think.

http://www.wherethebloodyhellareyou.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭MW

Helloooooo!!!! Naked Guy In The Lacoste Ad, What An Arse!!! Style..skin!!! God Damn, I Couldn't Believe It When I Saw It First!!!

3 more..

New vodafone ad with the twins. Ad is stupid but the twins are rides!!!

Lynx ad with the thousands of women running on to the island at the guy with a lynx can. Hard to pick out one babe in particular in that ad but its still a nice sight.

Carlsberg ad where the sexy dane disguises herself as her husband to scupper carlsberg deals around the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Carlsberg ad where the sexy dane disguises herself as her husband to scupper carlsberg deals around the world.

That one is seriously hot.

2 more.. Just seen these ads today.

the chick from the hibernian ad who is walking down the street in her denims and happens to save a man from walking under a car. She is seriously hot in my opinion.

the girl from the new meteor ad also with the hairless cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

You mean a shaved p..

... no, i'll refrain! Far too easy to make a joke there! :D

3 more..

New vodafone ad with the twins. Ad is stupid but the twins are rides!!!

Lynx ad with the thousands of women running on to the island at the guy with a lynx can.

Aye, likin the Vodafone. Not sure Ive seen the Lynx ad, love the new one where your man walks straight out of the shower, onto the train, into the club and whips your man away then walks your one home Billy Bollock :D Lovely bird, but apart from that hilarious ad altogether, the way he whips the towel off to hit your man is priceless :D

Hmm, theres a good wager for a bet, the loser has to attempt to stride into a club in town full of confidence wearing nothing but a towel :D

Nice bird in the ad sort of like a billion Lynx ones for some birds anti perspirant. I dont care if shes been working in a chipper all day and has no deodrant, shed still get some :)

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

The guy in the lacoste cologne ad hopping from ledge to ledge on a pier or something, he cheekily grins at the camera - looks a bit like Mikey from Big Bro... mmmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭spanner

Kojak wrote:
    That one is pretty fine also, although I stand by my initial statement of the Brazilian lass in the Tayto Ad.

I have never seen this one, :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ucake

MY TOP TWO NOMINEES:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4223134069382083271&q=sprite

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4836538534257682306&q=nescafe

Those two girls are soo hot!! Whoever manages to come up with their names will be awarded 25 USD(Serious? Perhaps...) :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

The girl sitting on the window sill in the Bertolli olive add. So very nearly a sharon stone in basic insticnt moment.

The barmaid with the big rack in that Daz ad (somethin to do with greyhounds or something)

Wouldnt say shes beautiful or anything, more Milf-fcukin-tastic :D

Also, not a tv ad but i like the new Hunky Dory posters :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

The blonde girl in the little snippets annouced by David Norris introducing Scrubs and the Simpsons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Anti drink driving ad

Bloke in bar who puts his car keys on the bar.

Dark haired girl with dark eyes who smiles at him when he puts away his keys. Oh .. if only ..

3 lovely lassies in that ad for 'impulse tease' (i think the name is) with yer man legging 1st after a one on rollerblades, then i think a woman on a motorbike if im right, then he jumps in the river after a woman on a jetski. its like a womans answer to a lynx ad.
    tarfhead wrote:
    Dark haired girl with dark eyes who smiles at him when he puts away his keys. Oh .. if only ..

was thinking the same thing, "fair easy to pull in that club" just threathen to drink-drive then drop it and your in..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

madrab wrote:
    that chick from the aol adds years ago who used to pop up out of the monitor to stop the kids looking at stuff they werent meant to

ill show her....

that would be the lovely Rachel Willis

http://www.inkiboo.com/media/blog/05.2002/rachel.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/connected/main.jhtml?xml=%2Fconnected%2F2001%2F03%2F08%2Fecnmod08.xml

thangyewthangyewthangyew

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Check out "I went down" you'll see a lot more of her (if you know what I mean !)

Advertisement