Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Hot people in ads" thread.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Anyone remember seeing an ad for Ministy of Sound where some young lady with HUGE headphones was hanging around the underground I think it was? Wow she was something else!
    It was several years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

headphones or "headphones"? :)

how about the ps2 chick years ago with the messed up head?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

DaBreno wrote:
    Heres one to test ye. A while ago, Tennants came out with an Ad in set in Iceland, but meant for our market. Could never find it on the Net but yer wan was enough the melt the ice. (She bites into reindeer balls to seduce the bar lads. Might be culture thing)

Hell yes.

Havent read the whole thread, but the spanish/latino bird in the deodrant ad where she is an undercover cop posing as some sort of crook. The look she gives your man when she has him trapped on the balcony.....ah jaysus:)

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

is that charlize theron on the new Dior perfume ad?....:eek:

that chick who plays sinead (Dans bird) in the clinic was in an ad for both erin soup and a guinness ad a year back where thay dump a tv into a car boot in a scrap yard. Wouldnt kick her out of bed.

the sexy receptionist in the scratchcard ad.

the sexy shopkeeper (who was probably duplicated) in the derek mooney scratchcard ad.

remember a meteor ad from a few years ago where this guy puts his mate up to chatting up this unreal bird at the bar while he is receiving information about her at the other end of the phone. Her friend was nice too.
    'CLAIRE???' 'No Kate', 'DCU???' 'NO UCD!!', 'Economics' 'French!!!'.

Holly Valance in them 0800 REVERSE ads.

the chick from the lifestyle ads during the build up to 2002 WC, OMG!!!

Love that sprite ad though that bird is not the most ample ill admit.

In contrast that bit of Brazilian magic in that tayto ad. I want her to have my babies!!!! LOL!!

there was a controversial EU ad last year for the Nice treaty referendum where this naked blond woman was breastfeeding her baby, 'which one will you choose' was the motto. i think many men would say both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭s8n

that chick who plays sinead (Dans bird) in the clinic was in an ad for both erin soup and a guinness ad a year back where thay dump a tv into a car boot in a scrap yard. Wouldnt kick her out of bed.

the sexy receptionist in the scratchcard ad.

the sexy shopkeeper (who was probably duplicated) in the derek mooney scratchcard ad.

remember a meteor ad from a few years ago where this guy puts his mate up to chatting up this unreal bird at the bar while he is receiving information about her at the other end of the phone. Her friend was nice too.
    'CLAIRE???' 'No Kate', 'DCU???' 'NO UCD!!', 'Economics' 'French!!!'.

Holly Valance in them 0800 REVERSE ads.

the chick from the lifestyle ads during the build up to 2002 WC, OMG!!!

Love that sprite ad though that bird is not the most ample ill admit.

In contrast that bit of Brazilian magic in that tayto ad. I want her to have my babies!!!! LOL!!

there was a controversial EU ad last year for the Nice treaty referendum where this naked blond woman was breastfeeding her baby, 'which one will you choose' was the motto. i think many men would say both.

Don't watch much tv...do you ????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Hippo

Much less exotic than everyone mentioned here I know, but the irish girl who does the internet connection ad (eircom?), using her laptop in the hammock.....oh yes please....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

Hippo wrote:
    Much less exotic than everyone mentioned here I know, but the irish girl who does the internet connection ad (eircom?), using her laptop in the hammock.....oh yes please....
    shes good looking but she annoys me too much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Have seen no mention yet of your one in the new anti drink driving ads. Current winner imo, shes fcukin beautiful.

And at the end, shes not smiling because the guy is being responsible.
    Shes smiling because he came out with a pile of money but now wont be drinking it. Guess whos on for free Bacardi Breezers all night so.....

Women, theyre all snakes.

I absoloutely hate the song on that ad though, it sounds like some god awful sh1te they did specifically for the ad. My viewing ritual of it is
    1- Hit Mute
    2- Watch the beginning where the bird gives your man the look at the bar
    3- Skip the bloody bits, come back for her gorgeous smile and flick of her eyes at the end

Nice blonde yoke in an ad for some new PS2 game.

And Id give the black bird in the Baileys ad where they have a massive white crimbo tree a lash.

Theres some ad too, dunno what for and I only saw it once a few weeks back, some blonde jumping on, iirc, her boyfriends mate the second they meet (cant really recall any of the plot or even the product, I just know she was fine)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 durandal

Model Sarah McGovern in the car waiting to get married in the bupa ad, without doubt.

• Advertisement

Tha Gopher wrote:
    Have seen no mention yet of your one in the new anti drink driving ads. Current winner imo, shes fcukin beautiful.

Theres some ad too, dunno what for and I only saw it once a few weeks back, some blonde jumping on, iirc, her boyfriends mate the second they meet (cant really recall any of the plot or even the product, I just know she was fine)

agree on both counts!!

s8n wrote:
    Don't watch much tv...do you ????

LOL! if only my memory would help me in the last year of my degree.

DKNY have a nice chick in their ad and the Lynx ads always have a few cracking birds in them

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

durandal wrote:
    Model Sarah McGovern in the car waiting to get married in the bupa ad, without doubt.

That one is pretty fine also, although I stand by my initial statement of the Brazilian lass in the Tayto Ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Girl from the Special K bar ad with the two little men...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Tha Gopher wrote:

Ad for the new Dominos 'Dominator' (I think it is) pizza. Yeah, I wouldn't mind having her jump on me and eating (literally, almost! :D ) the face off me! ;) From the accents in that ad, though, it sounds like an Aussie ad that's just been transported over here. Have a listen closely next time it's on folks and tell me if you think I'm right. So, as to the girl's identity, I'm guessing she must be an Australian.

As for some of the earlier comments regarding the girls in the Meteor ads, Jaysus lads, some of ye must have awful high standards if you'd turn those two down. Either that or ye think ye're God's gift to women and, if thats' the case, ye really need to get over yourselves, I think. Those girls are feckin' stunners and I'd be all over either of them like a rash given half a chance! :D Then again, when you're an ugly f**ker like me, you'd jump up on just about anything! :D As they say, beggers can't be choosers! ;) But, seriously, I think those two girls are gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

As for some of the earlier comments regarding the girls in the Meteor ads, Jaysus lads, some of ye must have awful high standards if you'd turn those two down. Either that or ye think ye're God's gift to women and, if thats' the case, ye really need to get over yourselves, I think. Those girls are feckin' stunners and I'd be all over either of them like a rash given half a chance! :D Then again, when you're an ugly f**ker like me, you'd jump up on just about anything! :D As they say, beggers can't be choosers! ;) But, seriously, I think those two girls are gorgeous.

Theres an old saying, No matter how good looking she is Someone somewhere is tired of taking her Sh*t. Come to think of it, that would be a good theme for the next Ad, where the two gimps dump the lapdancers via text or video message or somethin.
    Copyright (C) 2005 DaBreno

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Airblazer

Mossy Monk wrote:
    damn straight

helll ya..she's stunning (girl in the tayto add)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

The lass from the Sprite Zero ad is seriously hot. And she takes her top off, which is nice :D

that 'ditsy blonde' in the 'Buzz' ps2 game ad. A pair that could rival the tayto ad's piece of brazilian magic.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Duckjob wrote:
    The dancer in the Ballygowan ad ("I was dancing when i was twelve..."), in the red skirt dancing with the guy. She's only on screen for about half a second, and you dont get to see her face, but mother-of-god, can she move.
    I have seen that ad in ages. I didnt think that there was anyone else who noticed her, god shes hot even though you cant see her face, but you just know she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

the lady behind the counter in the National Lottery Scratch Cards ad.....

you know the one where the bloke buys a banana instead of a scratch card..

she looks like Toadfish (from Neighbours) mother....:)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Without a doubt Kate, no Claire; from UCD, no DCU is the hottest woman to grace an irish ad. Followed closely by Tayto Girl of course.

I also think the Mother in the imagine ad is hot :)

As to you people talking about the 2 meteor yokes, good lord, get out more. Youd fall over better on the street:)

the milf in the betty crockett brownies ad. Id gladly help her put something in the oven....

Oh what about the 'chestnuts roasting on an open fire' aib ad with the big tits blond bimbo with the horrendous laugh or the fairly sexy looking goddess type brunette under the mistletoe. Id be shoving that gay ould lad out of the way munster hurling final style to get a snog off her!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Hippo wrote:

yeah she lives right across the road from me, nice girl alright, nice to talk to but very very busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

The lass with the black hair in the Dior ad?? (I am unsure if this is the right ad). Its the one with the Jaguar in it and she is wearing only a small black dress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 infectious

kerry katona in the iceland ads

and i agree with pretty much all the others posted espcially the lashes from the tayto ad and the sprite ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

the milf in the betty crockett brownies ad. Id gladly help her put something in the oven....

Oh what about the 'chestnuts roasting on an open fire' aib ad with the big tits blond bimbo with the horrendous laugh or the fairly sexy looking goddess type brunette under the mistletoe. Id be shoving that gay ould lad out of the way munster hurling final style to get a snog off her!!!

Haha-culchie personified!!I think the women in the oil of ulay adds is really beautiful for her age-you know the one who is blowing out the candles on her cake and then winks at the younger guy.The guy in that is pretty hot too

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

madrab wrote:
    my favourite is the girl from the makeup cleaner add, cant remember the product but she come in dressed up as a fairy & takes her makeup off & falls asleap (or vice versa), but she is soo damn cute

I had completly forgot about this ad,................................................
    but she has my vote anyday!!!

the girl in the new Miller ad behind the cardboard train.....:D

and Mrs. O Connor in the Low Low ad..... Mrs. O' Connor , your time is up.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

durandal wrote:

The blonde girl? Absolutely - can't believe it took that long for someone to post it.
    madrab wrote:
    how about the ps2 chick years ago with the messed up head?

That was special effects (thank God).

Advertisement