Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Hot people in ads" thread.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

the one in the middle in the new meteor ads who earns the free calls to friends or something.
    the other one with the dark hair is good too. the red haired one with the sour face is minging...:D

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

not an ad, but the new uncensored sunblock video has damn hot women dancing naked in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

kevmy wrote:
    FAS girl has many admirers and many threads.

ya she's all sorts of yummy:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

i think i saw that fas ad girl in the sun today in her bikini

i think i saw that fas ad girl in the sun today in her bikini
    where was that? Belturbet or somewhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

advertising Ultimate Fighting Championship or something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

fluppet wrote:
    Some people may like this:

(I put all of the shots of the girl in the Lifestyle Sports ad onto one image)

Thats stalkerish.....but thanks anyway :D

One outta the new Heineken ad is lethal. And the new road safety ad, pre accident. Id leave her unable to walk alright.....*

*: realise Im going to burn in hell eternally for that statement :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

shane86 wrote:

Nah, you'll be allright, they were only actors, it didn't really happen to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 belbrehon

How about the girl holding the lobster in the chunky kitkat peanut butter ad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

shane86 wrote:
    Id leave her unable to walk alright.....*

Haha!..Classic....yeah she's nice alright.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

shane86 wrote:
    One outta the new Heineken ad is lethal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n60b6hQOPNY

Oh yeah! That little smile she does on 0:23 has me wanting to make pounding noise over her bed all night long.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Theres something about the one in the red dress in the Vodafone ad, where she dances with the guy in the middle of the square...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Pigman II wrote:

Oh yeah! That little smile she does on 0:23 has me wanting to make pounding noise over her bed all night long.

Eww. She's not hot at all. She looks like a skinny hippy man from the back and a has a monkey face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

The new sky sports ad showing their impending football qualifier coverage re the home nations. Only lasts a second but the blonde Irish girl in the jersey seems savage (hard to be sure, thats what I hate about ****ing sky sports, they hire hot women for their ads and show you them for 0.6 seconds :confused: Case in point- the lethal Aussie blonde from their cricket world cup ads)

Birds from the Nintendo wii ad, cant recall which game theyre playing
    Pigman II wrote:

Nice, though I was referring to the bar girl from the Memory Hotel ad by Heineken. Very nice how much.....

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Bear with me here. Just imagine she's human sized.
    http://www.bankofireland.ie/html/gws/personal/flash_ad.html

I ****in hate that ad...She's a headwrecker...and probably dog rough when the CGI is removed too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Saw that ad the other night, didn't know what was going on but still, she's tasty alright... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mikosyko

Pigman II wrote:

Is it me, or has she magically put on a pair of trousers in the last week? :confused: I swear they weren't there before! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

The new VHI add. All fine young comley maidens - nice wife material.

Why does the advertisement only contain women? If I didn't know any better I'd swear they were trying to target a certain demographic. You know, the people who want to buy health insurance coz they're scared that eating raisins (or not enough raisins) will give them cancer i.e. women

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

VHI Healthcare.

There's about 10 women in this ad but the one I'm referirng to is the gal with the short purple hair. Too cute.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 belbrehon

I prefer the first one my self although she looks like a dark haired kathryn Thomas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭idlesupernova

The girl in the car inisurance ad, in jeans, jacket, purple scarf, brunette, lovely smile, bring home to mam appeal! Who is she!!?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,977 ✭✭✭lukin

You know the ad RTE have about the TV license inspector?
    Not the one with Podge and Rodge, it's the one where there are two birds in reception and their boss is all in a panic 'cause there's someone important coming but it turns out to be the licence inspector.
    The blonde one is seriously hot!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

The football team manager's daughter in the Barry's tea ads could boil my kettle anytime.
    Also, there's a very hot chick wandering around in her skimpies in some new pantyliner ad that I spotted lately on (I think) Channel 4. Carefree Flexible I think it's called. Didn't really pay much attention to what the ad was about, once your wan had drifted into sight. :D

duridian wrote:
    Also, there's a very hot chick wandering around in her skimpies in some new pantyliner ad that I spotted lately on (I think) Channel 4. Carefree Flexible I think it's called. Didn't really pay much attention to what the ad was about, once your wan had drifted into sight. :D

Oh my Lord!....I cant stand up after that ad....AWESOME!....How is that ad aimed at women?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Peter Collins

zuutroy wrote:
    Oh my Lord!....I cant stand up after that ad....AWESOME!....How is that ad aimed at women?

Here's the ad (not in english though...as if that matters)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_t2HK-GdHI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Here's the ad (not in english though...as if that matters)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_t2HK-GdHI
    Excellent as that is (and it is!), at 14 seconds it's a mere shadow of the full length version currently being broadcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,335 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Crap at remembering ads but who's the girl in the ad where she's at a bar counter with some guy and her boyfriend turns up and the new guy says to the boyfriend "oh pleased to meet you, heard all about you, you're going out with my sister".

Brutal ad but the girl is very cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,977 ✭✭✭lukin

Crap at remembering ads but who's the girl in the ad where she's at a bar counter with some guy and her boyfriend turns up and the new guy says to the boyfriend "oh pleased to meet you, heard all about you, you're going out with my sister".

Brutal ad but the girl is very cute.

Yeah she sure is fine. The ad makes her look like a bit of a bimbo though.

• Advertisement

lukin wrote:
    Yeah she sure is fine. The ad makes her look like a bit of a bimbo though.
    they've funny accents in that ad. are they culshies?:confused:

Advertisement