Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

18-05-2018, 19:05   #1
Captain Obvious

The horrific death of Ana Kriegel

The current reports are indicating this poor young girl was subject to an awful death. I don't want to engage in speculation about the events. I hope justice is done and her family and friends find some peace.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-36921646.html

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 18-05-2018 at 19:44. Reason: Link added
(211) thanks from:
1800_Ladladlad, A Dub in Glasgo, Accidentally, Agent Coulson, Aisling(",), alane20, All My Stars Aligned, AMKC, ANDREWMUFC, angeldelight, astradave, AtomicHorror, AudreyHepburn, autiemom2, Autosport, avensis1, B0jangles, babycrocket1, BellaBella, Blazer, Borderfox, BoroMan32, bossdrum, Brian?, byhookorbycrook, CalamariFritti, Can I come too..., cantdecide, Caroleia, cazwhatever, CB19Kevo, clunked, cnoc, Colser, Comhra, coolisin, Cynortas, Damien360, Danny Donut, DavidLyons_, DebDynamite, deco nate, DJIMI TRARORE, Doctor Jimbob, donegal_man, donkeykong5, DontThankMe, dr.fuzzenstein, Dr.Winston O'Boogie, EIREDriver, end of the road, eoinpower02, erica74, evolving_doors, eyebrows63, Fendy, Fieldog, Fiery mutant, FingerDeKat, Flippyfloppy, FoxyVixen, Fr_Dougal, Funnyonion79, Galwayguy35, Gannicus, Grab All Association, Graces7, GreeBo, Green Peter, Greenman, Grid., guestwifi, guppy, Hagimalone, Hammer89, Head_Hunter, Healio, Heckler, HogofHedges, HONKEY TONK, howamidifferent, iamwhoiam, Ineedaname, Infini, innuendo141, Irish Praetorian, Itssoeasy, jimmycrackcorm, joefuss1986, Joeseph Balls, joeysoap, Johnny Dogs, jomalone14, JP Liz V1, Juanito13, juneg, K.Flyer, KathleenGrant, Keisha07, kfallon, kilsmum, KKkitty, lab man, Lackey, lazeedaisy, lc180, Lemonposset, Lirange, Lonestar1, Lucifer, Mam of 4, manonboard, MarkY91, mark_jmc, Maryanne84, Meeoow, missmatty, mumo3, MurmanskRun, musiknonstop, Mutant z, New Home, newo, Neyite, NickNickleby, Ninjini, Nixonbot, Nosnon, nuac, Nutser, oakshade, OmegaGene, OwlsZat, paddylonglegs, partyjungle, Paullimerick, penno, Penny Tration, Persepoly, phill106, Poor_old_gill, PopePalpatine, P_1, Qrt, RacoonQueen, Ragnar Lothbrok, readyletsgo, reeta, retro:electro, riffmongous, Roberto_gas, RockDesk, Roger Hassenforder, Ronan|Raven, Rory28, Rosie Rant, Rows Grower, saintsaltynuts, Salmon Leap, Sam Quentin, samih, Samuel T. Cogley, scottmcb04, selwyn froggitt, SEPT 23 1989, Shaque attack, Shn99, Sinister Kid, Skid X, Sleeper12, Snake Plisken, snoopy84, Squaredude, squrm, steve_r, stinkle, storker, studdlymurphy, sugarman, sullivlo, Summer wind, Sundew, Supergurrier, TallGlass, tayto lover, tedpan, thebull85, Thepoet85, the_syco, Tiercel Dave, tomo75, Touchee, turbostan, twill, Uncharted, vg88, vicwatson, Vic_08, Visconti, Vojera, Wanderer78, Welsh Megaman, westernfrenzy, whiskeyman, Wibbs, Will I Am Not, Witchie, Wojtek the Bear, xzanti, Zadkiel, _meehan_
Advertisement
18-05-2018, 19:11   #2
SEPT 23 1989

I think if we all just thanked the first post with no speculation just to keep the thread open to show our solidarity with the family at this terrible time
18-05-2018, 19:11   #3
suicide_circus

Ah here there's still an investigation going on
Thanks from:
18-05-2018, 19:14   #4
eviltwin

Poor kid, a horrible end to a young life. I hope whoever is responsible is caught quickly. I can't imagine what her parents must be going through.
18-05-2018, 19:16   #5
Pac1Man

At least give us a link to something?
Advertisement
18-05-2018, 19:17   #6
wakka12

Absolutely shockingly tragic story, I cant believe this happened in Dublin

RIP Anna, she deserved a much longer and happier life.
18-05-2018, 19:18   #7
rawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac1Man View Post
At least give us a link to something?
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crim...rder-1.3500370
(2) thanks from:
18-05-2018, 19:21   #8
tatranska

Tragic event for the family.
If reports are anything to go by it was an horrific end.

My wife favours bringing in the electric chair for those involved.
Advertisement
18-05-2018, 19:26   #10
tatranska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patww79 View Post
The media seem to be revelling in telling us that it was violent and an awful end. Even RTÉ's initial report read like some redtop rag at at a very early stage. A bit of decorum and thought for the family wouldn't go amiss from them all.
Or it may just be the nudge someone needs to tell what they know after hearing what actually happened.
18-05-2018, 19:28   #11
jamesbere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patww79 View Post
The media seem to be revelling in telling us that it was violent and an awful end. Even RTÉ's initial report read like some redtop rag at at a very early stage. A bit of decorum and thought for the family wouldn't go amiss from them all.
I taught the same, a bit of respect for the family should of been shown I think
Thanks from:
18-05-2018, 19:32   #12
Peatys

The pain is over for the poor girl, and only starting for her family, classmates, friends and all who knew her.

I just hope the people who did this are over 18 so they can be tried properly.
18-05-2018, 19:33   #13
Beechwoodspark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mam of 4 View Post
Does it matter ?

She was a young girl who apparently suffered a horrendous death , no matter where she came from .
Seemingly adopted and lived all her life here
18-05-2018, 19:35   #14
10000maniacs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heres Johnny View Post
You're a knob but to answer your question she was Russian by birth adopted by a couple who were Irish and French.
Lives in a community I grew up in. Don't remember another murder in the community, people are shocked.
It's as bad as it gets. I know plenty of details as do many in the area now but let the powers that be do the right thing.
Too petrified to go seeking the details of what happened to her. Very sad. There are some sick fcukers out there.
18-05-2018, 19:36   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbere View Post
I taught the same, a bit of respect for the family should of been shown I think
It could be to show friends of hers how badly she was treated. This will hopefully make sure they aren’t trying to cover for each other or anyone or get themselves into trouble by lying to Garda to cover the horrible actions of some piece of ****.

It’s easy to sit at home and question every bodies actions and I’d hate to think the newsmen are running around excited about this. The fact rte are behaving this way I’d imagine is because the guards told them this way would be helpful to enqueries.

Death by electric chair was mentioned earlier and my first thought was that’s be too good for them. I really think some crimes should have a death by bench saw punishment but that’s a discussion for another time. I hope the family can pull through this. I don’t know if I could.
(3) thanks from:
Thread Closed