Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I've just seen the results.
    sSBsvaA

https://i.imgur.com/sSBsvaA.gifv

I would so love chocolate but I would have to break my self imposed confinement to go get some. Also am thinking about the beer in the fridge. What I need to be drinking is 'hot drinks' and 'plenty of fluids'. I don't think booze counts.
    This is quite the conundrum I have gotten myself in to of a Sunday evening.
    Also I see Ben and Jerrys are on Deliveroo. They must have special containers to stop it from melting.

Suppose I'll just have a cup of my special immune boosting herbal tea. Lot of fùcking good.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I would so love chocolate but I would have to break my self imposed confinement to go get some. Also am thinking about the beer in the fridge. What I need to be drinking is 'hot drinks' and 'plenty of fluids'. I don't think booze counts.
    This is quite the conundrum I have gotten myself in to of a Sunday evening.
    Also I see Ben and Jerrys are on Deliveroo. They must have special containers to stop it from melting.

Suppose I'll just have a cup of my special immune boosting herbal tea. Lot of fùcking good.

Beer has healing properties so forget that herbal tae and have a beer, also order the b and b and order one for me too 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Stupid annoying bint ahead of me paid for all her shopping with coins
    - a lot of rooting in her purse- it was a trolley loaf

Earlier dickhead in a van sped though a pedestrian crossing and started going mad at me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,934 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Made fajitas and didn't realise it was already spicy before I dolloped the extra hot salsa on it.

Currently can't feel my face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

People taking offence from something that was said when clearly none was intended

If you're reading this ng know that people do care and taking time out is no harm. Do come back when you're ready :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Im actually gutted she closed her account .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Ah No :(

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Its probably for the best tbh... if this place is adding to the worries in her life, then she has to cut it out until she feels well enough to come back...we all wish her well and hope she reaches out to someone who'll listen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ah No :(:(

we all wish her well and hope she reaches out to someone who'll listen

That's it exactly, if a simple lighthearted/well-meaning post on an internet forum can cause an over-the-top reaction like that I'd imagine there are more serious issues going on in their head, no one knows I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

She has her reasons, just let it be.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Wishing her well but I do not believe anyone is above apologising for when they get the wrong end of the stick.

Anyway, being made feel guilty here for buying an Easter egg today. Shove your guilt trip up your arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I actually gutted she closed her account .

She closed her account? :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

When you peel the film off a microwave/oven dish and it takes the piss only coming off the edge, all the way round.

Wishing her well but I do not believe anyone is above apologising for when they get the wrong end of the stick

That was it totally, she had a total meltdown from what was essentially a well-meaning post and didn't back down from her monumental overreaction, anyway as you say wishing her well she obviously has a lot of "issues" going on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Wishing her well but I do not believe anyone is above apologising for when they get the wrong end of the stick.

Anyway, being made feel guilty here for buying an Easter egg today. Shove your guilt trip up your arse!

I can haz Easter egg?

GoneHome wrote: »
    That's it exactly, if a simple lighthearted/well-meaning post on an internet forum can cause an over-the-top reaction like that I'd imagine there are more serious issues going on in their head, no one knows I suppose

Just leave it alone now please. Its not fair to keep posting about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

That David Norris soundalike judge on Dancing with the Stars

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Stupid computer acting up , needs a long sleep I think , and spin not working right on washing machine ,.great fun ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod- Ladies and gents, Drop the discussion of people not here to defend themselves. Let it go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Seemed like a good idea to put on the dishwasher while I was pottering around the kitchen. Now it has to be emptied just as I am ready to sit down

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Bored of winter now . Come on Spring

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I hate when I slosh toilet cleaner or bleach down the toilet and within minutes someone needs to go and flushes it away :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

iamwhoiam wrote:
    Bored of winter now . Come on Spring

What winter? :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Charged my imitation airpods earlier. They indicated they were fully charged. So plugged them out to charge my phone, then went to use them and they only have half a charge. :(

TG1 wrote: »
    Charged my imitation airpods earlier. They indicated they were fully charged. So plugged them out to charge my phone, then went to use them and they only have half a charge. :(

I had to google what they were :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

What winter? :p:D

Well fair enough ! But the short days are a pain in the arse

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Sure, there's a grand stretch in the evenings these days :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement