Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Ahhh here! she didn't say yes yet :3

You should be the giving us cake poly :3:D

Ooh a wedding? Can I come and not be a waitress at it please? Would make a change from working at weddings :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

^^^
    I have a feeling that gif could do with a NSFW...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

New Home wrote: »
    ^^^
    I have a feeling that gif could do with a NSFW...

I am unable to un-see it.

:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,006 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Ooh a wedding? Can I come and not be a waitress at it please? Would make a change from working at weddings :D

50 euro an hour sound ok :pac:?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I am unable to un-see it.

Don't worry, Ted, I'll fix that for you.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/565cb93de4b0702d380dc453/565d23a9e4b011b0652552ad/566d3f9b69492e9db2b54813/1451180730126/_MG_8918no4.jpg

Oh, and it's probably NSFW.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,006 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Should have known better

HJlHnzn.png

Now I have a worse image imprinted.

Spank you very much !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

50 euro an hour sound ok :pac:?

I mean....beats minimum wage :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

giphy.gif

:pac:

Told you not to share such pics of me :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I'm sick. Gimme sympathy. And also lots of cake.

:p

I send you lots of sympathy and virtual hugs, alas I have no cake but chocolate biscuits? :)

• Advertisement

Ahhh here! she didn't say yes yet :3

You should be the giving us cake poly :3:D

Yeah actually!!!! :pac::pac::pac:

La.de.da wrote: »
    Happy birthday northgirl x

My ta some aul wagon asked me when I was due today :mad: (in fairness I look like ima bout to have triplets, ibs is fun!)

says I loud enough to embarrass her "no sure you'd have to be riding for that to happen"........
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Tell us when it is Ted, we'll remember!

Happy birthday Northgirl

Cheers you guys **HUGS** x x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Thought I was safe watching Graham Norton and then Westlife appear, mother of god

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

I get TA'd when Irish sports commentators, in particular it seems to be in rugby start referring to individual players plurally.
    E.g. I think it's time for the Johnny Sextons, Connor Murray's, Peter O'Mahonys etc to grab this game by the scruff of the neck.
    Ffs there is only one of them

northgirl wrote: »
    Yeah actually!!!! :pac::pac::pac:

Yeah to what ? :pac: 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Look make up yeer minds, so I can be putting away a few quid for the day out. I'll probably need a new suit and shoes too.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

TA'd that Seph and NG haven't set a date yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Autosport wrote: »
    TA'd that Seph and NG haven't set a date yet :D

They can't decide who the wedding party are going to be , they must be TA that there's so many of us :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Happy birthday Northgirl. Still 30 minutes to go, right? I can empathise with how you're feeling today, as I've had my share of sh!tty birthdays. Hope the rest of the year makes up for it at least!

PS: Get a cat because they're awesome, not because you've given up though.

quickbeam wrote: »

PS: Get a cat because they're awesome, not because you've given up though.

This +1million 😀

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

My missus bought me a lovely dress for Christmas that was too tight so I've held onto it hoping to lose more weight. I ordered the same dress in a different colour one size bigger on the 30th of December. Still no sign of it so I emailed Debenhams yesterday. They got back to me this morning and said they can't locate the package and can't send replacements to the republic of Ireland so they've refunded my money. Why exactly can't they send replacements to the Republic of Ireland?? Grumble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Succubus_ wrote: »
    My missus bought me a lovely dress for Christmas that was too tight so I've held onto it hoping to lose more weight. I ordered the same dress in a different colour one size bigger on the 30th of December. Still no sign of it so I emailed Debenhams yesterday. They got back to me this morning and said they can't locate the package and can't send replacements to the republic of Ireland so they've refunded my money. Why exactly can't they send replacements to the Republic of Ireland?? Grumble.

Could you not get it sent to Reading and have your missus send it on or bring it with her next time here

Succubus_ wrote:

They really meant they couldn't send it to Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

TG1 wrote: »
    Can ye have this one???

Now that is adorable.

Happy Birthday NG.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Tough words Ted :D

Autosport wrote:
    Tough words Ted

:D

Living dangerously is more fun. :p

People making general sweeping statements about what they know nothing about.

So unless you're ill with a "medically" diagnosed diseased or Suicidal then you are self-pitying.

WOW.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

northgirl wrote: »
    People making general sweeping statements about what they know nothing about.

So unless you're ill with a "medically" diagnosed diseased or Suicidal then you are self-pitying.

WOW.
    x1000, I told someone about about the proven affect of second hand smoke on their loved one(neither of them had smoked in 40 years) and I was told that I didn't know what I was talking(even tho they have a diagnoses) about as both of them had spent years and years with x relatives who smoked like chimneys and never had any issues with it.
    :(

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

It's always sunny in Philadelphia

Nonsense

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Could you not get it sent to Reading and have your missus send it on or bring it with her next time here

That's just what I've done. I'll bring it back with me when I visit in February :D

Feck off you, they actually tried to deliver it but when they were asked to pronounce yogurt they were refused entry and asked to return from whence they came :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement