Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do you find a one night stand

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

daheff wrote: »
    Deny deny deny

Well....you sure don't seem to have the brains in the relationship!

Anyways...any pics of the wife? Is she worth hanging on to or divorcing?

Seriously though. don't show her any pics at all. Tell her it was a once off and ya didnt stop to record the fecking act. Just forget it and get over it or follow through in the divorce.

Or tell her ya taped it all but lost the memory card...will drive her mad, shed clean the house top to bottom looking for the sd card

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

Can you give us any other clue that might narrow down the search ?
    For example, did she spit or swallow ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

hi Op

i was in tullamore that night. i met a guy in a shirt and jeans in the chipper. we chatted as we were eating outside.

what is you would like to discuss

mary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

spindex wrote: »
    For example, did she spit or swallow ?

Indeed! Like, did the carpet match the curtains? Was there even a carpet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

Gravelly wrote: »
    Tell your Mrs that the reason you banged the slag in the chipper was that she looked EXACTLY like your Mrs. Then turn it around and tell her some rigamarole about being lonely and missing her, then turn the screw and blame the whole thing on her, leaving you alone there. Finish off by storming out of the room with a "have you no thought for MY feelings, I feel so used" then run off crying.

thread/ ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I reckon my auld doll would prefer if i banged a stunner than a munter. With a munter she night think "fair enough, she was fairly hot",
    With a moonpig theres no excuse.

No, no, noooo.

That's a line you do not cross - you can't ever go hotter. If you absolutely have to admit to banging a chipper bird, it better be fat and hairy, poor personal hygiene couldn't hurt either - blame it on the beer goggles and tell her you couldn't even get it up and in fact had to thumb it in in desperation.

Your missus will not forgive you rear ending Dua Lipa no matter what she says!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭ginandtonicsky

No good can come from finding her, or finding her facebook profile and letting your wife have a good stalk. Either she's quite good-looking and your wife's insecurities will go into overdrive; she's quite unattractive and your wife's insecurities will go into overdrive thinking "if his head was turned for THAT what hope do I have of ever trusting him again?". Or she's quite average/plain and your wife will wrack her brains trying to figure out if she's prettier than her and if her own sense of how attractive she is is actually BS.

Was yer wan actually hot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

How did she find out 3 years later ?

Did you just decide to tell her ?

I'd actually love to know how that conversation went.

Wife - "I'm not in the mood to cook tonight, fancy getting a chipper"
    OP - "Well darling, I have the funniest story about a chipper...."

Was yer wan actually hot?

My own personal experience has led me to conclude that women you pull in chippers at 3am are seldom the cream of the crop:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,403 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

So I reckon you phone the hotel and ask them if they have a log book of former events and could tell you what was on that weekend. Make it seem like a personal emergency or such.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,343 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Tell your Mrs that the reason you banged the slag in the chipper was that she looked EXACTLY like your Mrs. Then turn it around and tell her some rigamarole about being lonely and missing her, then turn the screw and blame the whole thing on her, leaving you alone there. Finish off by storming out of the room with a "have you no thought for MY feelings, I feel so used" then run off crying.

Text her 20mins later to see if she wants a Curry Chip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Don't worry OP. You don't need to find this women. The Guards will find you when she realises she was too drunk to consent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭daheff

Specialun wrote: »
    hi Op

i was in tullamore that night. i met a guy in a shirt and jeans in the chipper. we chatted as we were eating outside.

what is you would like to discuss

mary
    do you have a three year old kid???

and an itch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 trevk

fxotoole wrote: »
    OP was Chipper Chick hotter than your missus?

Definatley not but she was in her late 40s married and had a clit piercing but a beer fox; my missus is 32, blonde tanned and hot. I know that makes me a bigger bollox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭ginandtonicsky

trevk wrote: »
    Definatley not but she was in her late 40s married and had a clit piercing but a beer fox; my missus is 32, blonde tanned and hot. I know that makes me a bigger bollox

jaysus. God help us all.

Does that not worry you? Why on earth would someone do that?

Because she has a ****ing sixth sense for when I am up to something and she has basically known since then but I bull**** her and told her she was paranoid and crazy for the last 3 years and was basically a complete prick. It was kinda a relief she bluffed me into the truth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

No, no, noooo.

That's a line you do not cross - you can't ever go hotter. If you absolutely have to admit to banging a chipper bird, it better be fat and hairy, poor personal hygiene couldn't hurt either - blame it on the beer goggles and tell her you couldn't even get it up and in fact had to thumb it in in desperation.

Your missus will not forgive you rear ending Dua Lipa no matter what she says!

See Spongebob? See?

Muppet OP banged a moonpig and now he's in a ****storm. Much better pull out a random stunner. At least his auld dolls confidence wont be too damaged if you went for higher calibre.

Wait.
    Or would it?

Play it right, and there may be a FFM on...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

That does narrow it down remarkably if you're brazen enough to go walking around Tullamore with a metal detector.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

spindex wrote: »
    Well, she had a cock!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Can't be too many places in Tullamore that pierce clits.

Email them all, tell them your predicament and that you'll need to come in to go through their before and after pictures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

I'd actually love to know how that conversation went.

Wife - "I'm not in the mood to cook tonight, fancy getting a chipper"
    OP - "Well darling, I have the funniest story about a chipper...."

I’m more impressed that he got picked up in a chipper.

“Here you dere with the blue shirt and de chips. Wanna come back to shag me in the hotel?”

“Well. I really shouldn’t. I’m married”

“Come on. I’m duurty and horny”.

“Right ho. Just let me pay up here and I’ll join you for coitus presently”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

She must have been a sweet talker.

Anyway if she’s married leave it be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

YOU'RE THE BÁSTARD THAT'S BEEN BANGING MY MISSUS? YOU'RE DEAD :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

"beer fox"

Thats a new one on me, lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

That's Janine op.... Everyone has been up on her.

• Advertisement

"beer fox"

Thats a new one on me, lol

She was a foxy lady she had to get her thrills...

Howd she get him howd she know....

All the music and the chippos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

Sounds like it was a regrettable snackbox.

So... anyway... your missus likely to be a free agent any time soon? What bands does she like?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭deletthis

Moral of the story: don't dip yer battered sausage in another mans spicebag.

Are you sure it was a clit piercing, she might just have stashed her chipper change in her knickers, you don't flash money in Tullamore if you know what's good for you.

Sounds like a right wiley old beer fox, could be tricky to track OP. Do you own hounds by any chance? They would help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

What is a beer fox? Tried googling to no avail and now I'm curious!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

Cleopatra_ wrote: »

I'm guessing it's a lady who's only foxy when you've got the beer goggles on

Cleopatra_ wrote: »

Kinda works like this

beer-goggles-485x250.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Ah here if she's married, just leave it. Is that the real reason your wife wants to know? So she can try and ruin another relationship?

Wheety wrote: »
    Ah here if she's married, just leave it. Is that the real reason your wife wants to know? So she can try and ruin another relationship?

Maybe his missus just wants a recommendation for a good clit piercer.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

But...isn't your wife happier that you DON'T have a pic of her? What if you find a pic, show her and she goes all 'I can't believe you kept her picture?!'

But...isn't your wife happier that you DON'T have a pic of her? What if you find a pic, show her and she goes all 'I can't believe you kept her picture?!'

It hardly needs to be said that he doesn't whip a picture of his bit on the side ut of his wallet, that would be a hanging offence.

Though since he admitted it in the first place, perhaps he does need this pointed out............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Tell the wife it was a goth or so, complete opposite of her and enjoy how the whole thing unfolds.

I'm guessing it's a lady who's only foxy when you've got the beer goggles on

Username almost perfect

Maybe his missus just wants a recommendation for a good clit piercer.

You know when you get that urge to eat something just cause it's there?

Anyways....I don't do clit piercings anymore :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

Wife found out wants to know who she was or divorce

"Found out"? You mean you told her???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

4 pages in, think we need some photos put up - wife or mistress.

van_beano wrote: »
    4 pages in, think we need some photos put up - wife or mistress.

I think we're all right for the mistress.
    Be interested in the wife though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

I think we're all right for the mistress.
    Be interested in the wife though.

I skipped on after page 2 so didn't realise there was an update on the mistress. Will go back and read up fully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

What's the point of your wife needing to see a pic or its divorce? Strange thing to say.

What's the point of your wife needing to see a pic or its divorce? Strange thing to say.

Show her this:

590623ccedb93.image.png?crop=933%2C710%2C9%2C49

Show her this:

590623ccedb93.image.png?crop=933%2C710%2C9%2C49

Looks like a serial killer.... Wonder does she do parties...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,302 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

wexie wrote: »
    Can't be too many places in Tullamore that pierce clits.

Email them all, tell them your predicament and that you'll need to come in to go through their before and after pictures

GDPR last Friday put paid to this idea!

To thine own self be true

Wheety wrote: »

No she wouldnt do that she just wants to see who I ruined her trust for

wexie wrote: »
    Kinda works like this

beer-goggles-485x250.jpg

Exactly

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

No she wouldnt do that she just wants to see who I ruined her trust for

It was a stranger, you know no names what so ever or anything so its pointless you searching. Tell your wife its the past and yo havent a clue who it is and work on either fixing the marage or ending it instead of a wild goose chase around Ireland.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement