Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Tots SBC back for an 82. Note that it’s not the 90+ guaranteed one so brace for your 84-87 Chinese/Saudi pulls.

It’s also 70 chem rather than the 30 chem for the 90+ one, 70 chem obviously making it more expensive.

Got a 91 rated striker from Turkish league from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hogey007 wrote: »
    It’s also 70 chem rather than the 30 chem for the 90+ one, 70 chem obviously making it more expensive.

Yeah, too lazy to change it from the last time they released it I think. Crazy that it's more expensive than the 90+ one.

Still have loads of fodder, got TotS Pique which is good for being La Liga but I can't see him displacing current three that I rotate - moments Ramos, flashback Militao and prime Sol Campbell.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,570 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Literally just a harder SBC with a worse reward.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Literally just a harder SBC with a worse reward.

True I feel bad for doing it but I decided to grind out fifa 20 as much as possible because i'm 100% not getting fifa 21.

I got 88 pepe

I seen there was 8 of the 45k packs available at half price with coins, so for 22.5k each figured I might aswell open them as have nothing else really to do with coins.

Weight is horrendous!

Out of the 8 packs I got 85 onana and 2 x 83’s, rest were all 82 or lower.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I seen there was 8 of the 45k packs available at half price with coins, so for 22.5k each figured I might aswell open them as have nothing else really to do with coins.

Weight is horrendous!

Out of the 8 packs I got 85 onana and 2 x 83’s, rest were all 82 or lower.

I don't believe ye. I'll report back lol

Edit: I apologise lol, a 82 then a 83 followed by a 81 then a 82. Four is enough of that craic!

Liamalone wrote: »
    I don't believe ye. I'll report back lol

Edit: I apologise lol, a 82 then a 83 followed by a 81 then a 82. Four is enough of that craic!

Haha it’s brutal isn’t it! Wasn’t expecting an icon but a walkout from 8 45k packs woulda been nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Wouldn't be surprised to see prices tumble sharply this coming week. There was a larger than usual price fall on some cards I had my eye on Mon-Wed last before people started their WL re-buying, but I'm not sure there'll be as many people still playing come next weekend to fulfill supply so the price drop may be more pronounced.

Practically the same. Got a 91 rated RM from the Turkish league

Even when I play the occasional game it's shít like this.

9hEfEAW.gif
    7g6UjGX.gif

It's August, I'm using an 85 rated team, I have a non-rare goalkeeper....just play the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

there is 100% people who log on for the sole purpose of annoying who ever they play against, just played a guy who started with mbappe toty loan and kante toty loan then subbed in van dijk messi and ronaldo to literally just annoy people and shush and watch replays when they score, ( he got wrecked 5-3 but not the point :D )

Unlucky Randolph, maybe next time

QhRCFQE.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Started and finished Fati last night as I thought I was going to be away unexpectedly from today for a few days and couldn’t bear the thought of missing out on that anchor chemistry item!

Have to say that the gameplay/servers were fine and opponents pretty decent - think I only had a couple of matches when opponent quit or lost connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Threw my high rated untradeables (including a few club stalwarts) into 4 icon SBCs:

PIM Zola
    Prime Trezeguet
    PIM Nakata
    PIM Dalglish

Dalglish could be a fun player, but at this stage I doubt I'll play more than 20 more games.
    Will likely finish with this team:

521914.JPG

4-1-2-1-2 in game with KDB at CAM.
    Trading was the most enjoyable bit of the game for me this year, same as FUT 20. No real point in trading anymore, so probably won't be playing much more.

Will probably be back for 21. Would be great if some improvements were made to career mode - not like it could get any worse tbh.

Paolo Sarabia SBC for an 84 & 82. Looks a good card and makes you question why others like Dembele & Ribery were so expensive by comparison. Perhaps they know people are flooding away from the game and we’re still two months away from FUT21.

........but guess what, you get an Icon kit to use in 21 if you complete the SBC :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Maicon, Sneijder and Eto’o coming as icons as part of FIFA’s new partnership with Inter.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Maicon, Sneijder and Eto’o coming as icons as part of FIFA’s new partnership with Inter.

Awesome, another one for my United team :pac:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Awesome, another one for my United team :pac:

Might even have a Robben as well as he re-joined FC Groningen :pac:

I think my account is cursed... packed base and mid Scholes last year from guaranteed SBCs. Packed mid Scholes this year tradeable and just packed his prime in the SBC.

I’m a bloody Liverpool fan too, so it could’ve been a Gerrard at the very least. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I was away for the weekend and somehow managed to get 25 games in on Friday evening to get to 14 wins. Quite tired at the end throwing away 2-0 leads a few times.

I have to say Zlatan is lethal. He's the best free kick taker I've used this season, anything around the box and I can guarantee it will go in, depending on the other player moving his keeper or putting someone on the line in time.

WLResults02-08.jpg

• Advertisement

Greenwood RTTF rumours also 89+ double in the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

anyone else see the game play trailer ? not gonna get my hopes up until ive atually played and tried some of the stuff out but it looks to be more positive, manual headers are mandatory in all online games, but it seems to have focused on attacking in the explanation, does that mean my summer heat kimpembe is still gonna be losing headers v gold jamie vardy non stop, or that my players are constantly gonna have a 50p for a head and it the ball can still go anywhere when im heading the ball anywhere around my box ?

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Greenwood RTTF rumours also 89+ double in the code.

No Greenwood yet and an 87 rated squad for the 2x89+ which is insanity!! They were looking for an 82 rated for the 90+tots card, oh EA!!

That cost is outrageous, they really can't allow us to have a little fun even in August when they're trying to sell their new game.

That cost is outrageous, they really can't allow us to have a little fun even in August when they're trying to sell their new game.

It’s as if they’ve two separate fellas on content creation: a corporate guy and a fun guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Are they actively trying to get people off fifa20 maybe trying to get people to move to fifa 21

Sickening

atrBoNI.png

6 weeks ago we got 5 88+ players for 200k, and we got it twice, and there were far more special cards in packs. Now it's 2 89+ players for 240k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I don’t want to do it, I know I’m gonna get 89 De Gea and 89 Busquets

I packed duplicate Tevez and got a 90 Moroccan striker in the recent TOTSSF packs and cobbled together enough players to make the requirements.

I still don’t want to do it and better judgement says put it into Sarabia.....I’m going to have a shower and think about it!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I love all of these changes for next year...

https://i.redd.it/aevfipqlg0f51.jpg

Advertisement