Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

TotS Vardy and dupe NIF Ter Stegen for me. I'll give Vardy a run from the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I had a shower, decided to do it and got 91 Ribery Shapeshifter and 90 base Ter Stegen. At least they weren’t duplicates and will do for putting into Sarabia or hopefully the rumoured Greenwood SBC although hoping the latter may be an objective

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jaysus.

DDEHoFz.png

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Seen a lot of people pack TOTY online and decided to do the 89+ got koulibaly and busquets normal gold cards.

I had a shower, decided to do it and got 91 Ribery Shapeshifter and 90 base Ter Stegen. At least they weren’t duplicates and will do for putting into Sarabia or hopefully the rumoured Greenwood SBC although hoping the latter may be an objective

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

cintec wrote: »
    Seen a lot of people pack TOTY online and decided to do the 89+ got koulibaly and busquets normal gold cards.

im putting totssf busquets into it so im 100% expecting the regular gold card from it

got trolled :D belgian totssf cue me thinking DE BRUYNE DE BRUYNE nah cam naingollan decent card i guess can use from the bench for now

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I got 92 Immobile and Busquets.

Waste of bloody time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Horrendous value sbc but did it anyway as nothing else to do with fodder.

Tots lala and base kane.

Strange that a company can have such a vendetta against its players

2 weeks now and still no walker/sterling upgrade.

1 week almost and no smalling headliner upgrade either.

Edit: smalling due 2 upgrades, 1 for totw and 1 from 4th win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Horrendous value sbc but did it anyway as nothing else to do with fodder.

Tots lala and base kane.

Strange that a company can have such a vendetta against its players

Same, lots of fodder with nothing to do.

TOTS Dybala and gold Oblak for me.

Antonio named as PL POTM for July - gets an 85 card so EA will likely release it as a SBC requiring 2 88 squads and another squad requiring 11 Icons :)

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Antonio named as PL POTM for July - gets an 85 card so EA will likely release it as a SBC requiring 2 88 squads and another squad requiring 11 Icons :)

Haha :D it’s there now, just an 81 squad.

Also, joe Bryan was pictured with a 94 rated hero card after last nights game, so that’ll probably be released as an sbc or objective later.

Bryan card looks good

And as per this, they reckon Antonio should be 86

https://twitter.com/helmardesigns/status/1290953377493516288?s=21

Haha :D it’s there now, just an 81 squad.

Also, joe Bryam was pictured with a 94 rated hero card after last nights game, so that’ll probably be released as an sbc or objective later.

They could have made Antonio at least an 88 to make him a bit useable - at 85 he ain’t getting in anyone’s team at this stage unless it’s for a hard core West Ham fans team

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Don’t think I’m gonna bother with that 89+ double pack. Saw a thread on r/FIFA analysing ~150 pack openings for it and I don’t need MAtS/DdG/Oblak/Kane tbh. Keep meaning to do Lenglet but I’m just not arsed taking the time to do all the squads required, that’s where my motivation is right now. Haven’t played the game in a week.

Did the 90+ TOTS this morning though, got 95 Orsic. Anyone know if he’s usable as a sub? Already have Vinicius Jr etc as starters out wide and chem wise he’s a nightmare to start anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Don’t think I’m gonna bother with that 89+ double pack. Saw a thread on r/FIFA analysing ~150 pack openings for it and I don’t need MAtS/DdG/Oblak/Kane tbh. Keep meaning to do Lenglet but I’m just not arsed taking the time to do all the squads required, that’s where my motivation is right now. Haven’t played the game in a week.

Did the 90+ TOTS this morning though, got 95 Orsic. Anyone know if he’s usable as a sub? Already have Vinicius Jr etc as starters out wide and chem wise he’s a nightmare to start anyway.

Stats are unreal but for some reason, he’s so clunky in-game. Every one of his cards just don’t live up to his stats.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I kind of feel bad with that VVD card.

I'd have absolutely killed for him a few weeks back, but I'd worry there's a very genuine chance I literally never use him.

Legit might be the best pull I've ever gotten.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Boulders8 wrote: »
    They could have made Antonio at least an 88 to make him a bit useable - at 85 he ain’t getting in anyone’s team at this stage unless it’s for a hard core West Ham fans team

It's only an 81 rated squad, stick a sniper or deadeye on him and he looks decent for the price.

European football has returned and not one piece of content, no sbc’s, no objectives.

There’s 1 sbc for joe Bryan (84 squad)

Don’t get the severe lack of things to keep people engaged, are they just starving people of content so they can’t wait to get fifa 21 for new content??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

They tweet this 5 minutes before 6 and then release no Europa content

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/1291055137314791424?s=20

Oh they’ve added an sbc, an 80 squad with 80 chem for an electrum pack, untradeable of course which they seem to have gradually made the norm.

Enjoy those 6 untradeable silvers in August!

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1291182583938723840?s=21

Surely this will get everyone flooding back and excited!!!! :)-

They've made Antonios card an 86 now!

G3 Red Picks:

Pick 1
    96 Kroos
    94 Pizzi
    84 Henry

Pick 2
    93 Tagliafico
    90 Slimani
    84 Palmer

Mr Moon wrote: »
    They've made Antonios card an 86 now!

Nice, cheapest 86 on market is 22k.

He’s only 10k if you had to buy all 11 players.

86+ player pick for an 84 rated squad

got neymar totssf :cool::cool:

84 squad for a player pick of 5 86+ rated players.

Got tots vardy from it, the other 4 ranged from 86 to 88

chips1234 wrote: »
    86+ player pick for an 84 rated squad

got neymar totssf :cool::cool:

Wow congrats on that! Super pull :)

• Advertisement

Wow congrats on that! Super pull :)

i only done it cos the cousin sent me a pic of him getting totssf dybala and i said im gonna kill him if i get fck all and used totssf naingollan for it :D:D

Advertisement