Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Boulders8 wrote: »
    90+ TOTSSF guarantee SBC up -82 squad with 30 chem non repeatable

82-88 upgrade and 81 + double upgrades also up - was hoping for the 85-92 one but better than nothing

needs a Totw players, I think that is why I didn't pack any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

92 Savanier from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

95 polish keeper from juve whose name I can’t spell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

96 immobile

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

92 Junior Moraes

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

90+ TOTSSF guarantee SBC up -82 squad with 30 chem non repeatable

82-88 upgrade and 81 + double upgrades also up - was hoping for the 85-92 one but better than nothing

As a heads up, the ONLY promo player you can pack from the 82-88 upgrade is St.Maxim. 1 out of the 51 available. Every other player is 89+.

Also, no marquee matchups today either, for some reason...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

xRDV1NT.png

yeah

did a couple of the 81+ upgrades and packed everton and united icon inform fellaini get in there :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Been stashing my 84 rated TOTS Li Ang for this SBC for so long......

96 Kimmich. Already have him from red picks :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hogey007 wrote: »
    95 polish keeper from juve whose name I can’t spell

Sir Chesney as he is affectionately known.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Captain Fantastic from the 90+ TotS sbc. No use to me and my La Liga side unfortunately but I'll take a 94 rated card instead of an expected 90 lol.

Welcome Jordan of the Henderson.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Got very high rated fodder.

Alisson!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

96 Kimmich (duplicate) :(

Did anyone do Sissoko? I'm debating whether to do it or not before it expires.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Did him this morning and played 3 with him. Far superior to pogba if you did him

Mr Moon wrote: »

I did him mainly because he was going to expire and I had the fodder to get it done for free.
    He is very solid and I play him in the cm position with ndombele but I haven't used him enough to give a full review.

He was such a popular card with his base stats and Fut Birthday I didn't want to miss out.

Mr Moon wrote: »

Thanks for reminder, woulda missed expiry on this.

Completed it there now just to have and use up some fodder.
    His review on futbin is very good.

sissoko is a beast he seems to be everywhere in midfield at times just cleaning up and 90+% of the time you dont need to put in 700 tackles to win the ball off the opponent like every body else :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Finally an objective to do in RTTF 92 RW Fati, don’t need him but will do for something to do

Finally an objective to do in RTTF 92 RW Fati, don’t need him but will do for something to do

Pretty much a carbon copy of the Semedo objective but for a worse card, I guess we were spoiled during the summer heat promo because this one sucks.

• Advertisement

That Mkhitaryan card looks decent for an 84 squad.

Think that makes up my mind and I'll bring a Serie A squad into WL this week, dying to get Ibra the full 30 games.

If any of you were on the fence about doing the fati objective stop what you’re doing and get on it at once!

00-A7-BB3-D-EFA8-457-C-9573-029914-C4-F098.jpg

Imagine how crappy you’d feel on October 23rd when everyone else is talking about who they’re going to put their new anchor chemistry on!

I only got to 14 wins yesterday, I’m away for the weekend. It’ll do I suppose.

Ibra started off amazing with 18 goals in the first 8/9 games. He went missing in the big games though, ended up with 29 from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

If any of you were on the fence about doing the fati objective stop what you’re doing and get on it at once!

00-A7-BB3-D-EFA8-457-C-9573-029914-C4-F098.jpg

Imagine how crappy you’d feel on October 23rd when everyone else is talking about who they’re going to put their new anchor chemistry on!

Lovely stuff. I’ll stick to playing PES for now... enjoying that a lot more. Just wish there was more people so matchmaking is faster :pac:

did the moment/prime pack got moments veron, on the bright side hes a tonne better than ballack who moves like i can only describe as a double decker bus filled with cement and no air in the tires. gonna push myself to complete the games in weekend league i think and try get best rewards, maybe they'll even give us some engine chemistry styles :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

When I saw your post I thought they were giving away a player to use in '21. Only copped it when I logged into FUT, that's pathetic and hilarious at the same time!

I'm pretty much done with '20. I preordered '21 Ultimate Edition today and I'm actually looking forward to starting FUT at the same time as everyone else.

It was my first time playing FUT, started in March and managed to build a 94 rated squad. Didn't spend a dime either, got the game itself for €35 so that was money well spent considering the time I've put in over the lockdown. Happy to leave it at that for now. Going to play some RDR, still have to finish it :P I might play another WL or two before October but no more grinding, not that there was much left to do anyway, unless you want an anchor chem style for next year :rolleyes:

Made a couple of teams to try out cards I’ve got in last few weeks but not really used.

A ligue 1 team to include summer heat kimpembe, sarr, fb cyprien and story tete.
    An all German team to try out tots gnabry, tots kruse, rttf goretzka.

And a prem team to use 3IF son, summer heat James, sissoko, masuaku, headliner sterling etc.

Didn’t meet anyone doing objectives so it was 3 even matches and the best fun I’ve had on fifa in a good while, won 2, lost 1 but it was good to just play even games, no toxicness.
    Son scored 4 and 1 assist on his debut in a 5-4 win.

Would be so good if the game could just be like this, just 2 people evenly matched having a bit of craic for 15 mins without all the sweatiness and toxicness

Tots SBC back for an 82. Note that it’s not the 90+ guaranteed one so brace for your 84-87 Chinese/Saudi pulls.

First Saturday of a new promotion and this is what we get. Surely somebody at EA had the sense once lockdown happened to suggest that they might be better off bringing the champions league promotion forward and not having it after summer heat after all the top tier cards are out.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Summer Heat and Pre-Season really feel like they came out in the wrong order....

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Summer Heat and Pre-Season really feel like they came out in the wrong order....

Yep that was my point. They lazily just delayed the champions league promotion to coincide with the European games coming up instead of just having at the end of the season anyway before summer heat and all the free good cards. Pointless doing Fati when they released a better obj la Liga RM in Kubo already a few weeks ago

Advertisement