Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I got chiellini as the best choice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/17592605

guess im gonna run with this for the weekend, got 95 verrati in red picks and 93 gignac after 14 wins last weekend league with 10 games left to play after playing all games on sunday night from 1am to 5:30am. not sure to try verrati out or not im sure sissoko/pogba will be much better either way.

edit: kante and sissoko swap in game and i change to 4-3-1-2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Did the 86+ player pick and got Griezman TOTSSF also packed Mahrez TOTSSF from a Jumbo Rare Players Pack last night so I consider it a W overall :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Ugh, saw lots of people getting good stuff so I chanced my arm.

91 Oblak :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I know no one is trading or anything anymore but people are still building their past and present teams from favorite clubs etc so if you want coins just check your club for totw or totw moments cards.

Virtually everything 84 or under is extinct, they’ll all sell for max bin, I’ve sold so many 76, 77 cards for 30 or 35k

85’s are going for 45/50k

And the 83/84 tots cards from championship etc are selling at max bin,sold the 83 gk from Plymouth for 50k.

Made 2 million there handy :) (I used to just fire 1 of each of the discard informs into my team every week)

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I know no one is trading or anything anymore but people are still building their past and present teams from favorite clubs etc so if you want coins just check your club for totw or totw moments cards.

Virtually everything 84 or under is extinct, they’ll all sell for max bin, I’ve sold so many 76, 77 cards for 30 or 35k

85’s are going for 45/50k

And the 83/84 tots cards from championship etc are selling at max bin,sold the 83 gk from Plymouth for 50k.

Made 2 million there handy :) (I used to just fire 1 of each of the discard informs into my team every week)

Great tip, I found 4 in my club two 76’s and two 75’s. Listed them at 30k max and they instantly sold so quick 120k there for players who had been sitting around for ages doing nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Screenshot-20200807-084357.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I hope you’re not complaining about pack luck ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Made about 1M off of a handful **** TOTWs from
    ages ago. Nice one, Hogey!

Also, POTY and YPOTY voting has started for the prem, should be SBCs for the winners.

RTTF Greenwood SBC our and fair enough priced too, might buy one of those inflated RTTF Martials to go with him for the craic

• Advertisement

Promo started 9 days ago, Champions League is back tonight, we still haven't seen one of these yet

OiB47Iz.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pumped my red Orisic and untradeable TAA into that Greenwood. Don't know if I'll ever use him, but I adored his FS card.

Still waiting on a proper United special LB though.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Pumped my red Orisic and untradeable TAA into that Greenwood. Don't know if I'll ever use him, but I adored his FS card.

icon denis irwin next year please EA cos luke shaw is never getting a special card :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

3 separate 'Any TotS' packs available in objectives, two for the two objectives and one for completing the group. No wins required.

Edit: Giovinco 92 CF MLS, Rangel 90 ST COL1 and David 94 CAM BEL1 from my three.

Couldn't fit them in if I wanted too lol.

Lord TSC wrote: »

I've been using Shaw with an anchor on him, he's not that bad!! You could also pretend that the Joe Bryan hero card is Shaw :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Anyone have a TOTSSF Jack Byrne to list up? I've been trying to make an Ireland squad, but he's been completely extinct on PS4 for a few days now. Wouldn't mind only I submitted a champs version into an icon SBC.

Done the first part of the Any TOTSSF objective and 100% not worth the grind - 86 LW Coman from Romanian league - second time I’ve packed him!

R00ster wrote: »
    Anyone have a TOTSSF Jack Byrne to list up? I've been trying to make an Ireland squad, but he's been completely extinct on PS4 for a few days now. Wouldn't mind only I submitted a champs version into an icon SBC.

Sorry, he stays with me :o

3O59Jvj.png

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Done the first part of the Any TOTSSF objective and 100% not worth the grind - 86 LW Coman from Romanian league - second time I’ve packed him!

its 10 games when subbing in a serie a and bundes striker for 3 cards that you can at least throw into the icon pack, i did it last night got nothing of use and just threw them all into greenwood, worth it for what the pack weight will be ? prob not, worth it if youre gonna be playing some games that arent weekend league over the weekend and doing an iccon pack ? yeah cos its handy and 90% of people you come up against let you get the 2 goals with the serie a and bundes dude.

R00ster wrote: »

Mines untradeable I’m afraid.

• Advertisement

Joao Felix and Greenwood SBC’s are practically identical cards but of course the Premier League one is an extra 100k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Pozuelo, Vinicius from Benfica and Orsic is what I got from my grind

I should of known better ...... Orsic looks decent i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Pozuelo, Vinicius from Benfica and Orsic is what I got from my grind

I should of known better ...... Orsic looks decent i suppose

Give Pozuelo a shot, class card. Still have him in my squad.

Finally managed to complete the Any TOTSSF objective after having terrible latency problems the past couple of days and thinking I might not complete it as I’m away now until next Saturday.

Anyway after getting 86 LW Coman from the Romanian league, things got slightly with the final two with 89 GK Muslera from Turkish league and then 95 CB Thiago Silva. The first two will go into Joao Felix SBC whilst 95 Thiago Silva will replace my 88 TOTYN version of him and fired into Felix.

Now that I can’t play at all for a week EA will probably bring out a mega player objective!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Finally managed to complete the Any TOTSSF objective after having terrible latency problems the past couple of days and thinking I might not complete it as I’m away now until next Saturday.

Anyway after getting 86 LW Coman from the Romanian league, things got slightly with the final two with 89 GK Muslera from Turkish league and then 95 CB Thiago Silva. The first two will go into Joao Felix SBC whilst 95 Thiago Silva will replace my 88 TOTYN version of him and fired into Felix.

Now that I can’t play at all for a week EA will probably bring out a mega player objective!

And not one bit of that do I understand lol. It must be that time.

Liamalone wrote: »
    And not one bit of that do I understand lol. It must be that time.

Haha, definitely that time :)

My 3 totssf players were all fodder, going to fire into an icon sbc, will report back soon to let you’s know if it was prime Bobby Moore or moments Bobby Moore

My 3 totssf players were all fodder, going to fire into an icon sbc, will report back soon to let you’s know if it was prime Bobby Moore or moments Bobby Moore

Moments stoichkov. Not disastrous, will try him out in a few rivals games.

Be actually interesting to see with the fut reveal tomorrow if they’ll bring back icon sbc’s.

I don’t think they will because another thing they’ve done this year is ruin specific player sbc’s and devalue your fodder.
    Most people, myself included have just used up their fodder on over priced sbc’s or lucky bags as there’s nothing else to use it on.
    Before summer heat, there was so little in terms of good value player sbc’s.
    They’ve managed to shift that to a more lottery based process now too, all the shapeshifter lucky bags, random icon sbc’s 89 + packs etc.
    None of them have been cheap.

I mean for 500k worth of fodder (icon sbc) I should know what I’m getting. This stage last year the R9 sbc was about 2.5m, how many people will have done that icon sbc 5,6,7 times and got nothing of use.

Or maybe they bring them back to be seen to be listening to the community and then just make them sky high anyway, remember the van nistelrooy sbc in fifa 19, it was over 2mil and his card was worth about half it. Or the Messi or Neymar sbc’s this year, they just said, ok, we have to release them, but good luck completing them!

• Advertisement

Be actually interesting to see with the fut reveal tomorrow if they’ll bring back icon sbc’s.

I don’t think they will because another thing they’ve done this year is ruin specific player sbc’s and devalue your fodder.
    Most people, myself included have just used up their fodder on over priced sbc’s or lucky bags as there’s nothing else to use it on.
    Before summer heat, there was so little in terms of good value player sbc’s.
    They’ve managed to shift that to a more lottery based process now too, all the shapeshifter lucky bags, random icon sbc’s 89 + packs etc.
    None of them have been cheap.

I mean for 500k worth of fodder (icon sbc) I should know what I’m getting. This stage last year the R9 sbc was about 2.5m, how many people will have done that icon sbc 5,6,7 times and got nothing of use.

Or maybe they bring them back to be seen to be listening to the community and then just make them sky high anyway, remember the van nistelrooy sbc in fifa 19, it was over 2mil and his card was worth about half it. Or the Messi or Neymar sbc’s this year, they just said, ok, we have to release them, but good luck completing them!

They’ll argue that they “gave away” a lot of top tier cards as player objectives at the “end” of the season. Trouble with that is once Covid struck and the season became delayed they failed to delay those end of season cards until the end of the season and come up with some alternate content to fill the gap in between.

So now we’re in a position where those who have grinded all year literally have nothing to spend it on because they’ve handed out cards which are just below the elite tier level and rendered 90% of high rated cards obsolete. And those that have only dipped in and out all have the same team now made up of those same “free” cards but with no means to actually improve on them because to do so you need TOTS R7, Messi, R9 etc.

The game has just been left stale now for the final bit of its cycle and with everyone playing each other with the same players head to head it just brings the unbalanced “game flow” gameplay back firmly to the fore and everyone frustrated once again.

Advertisement