Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,298 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Billy Mays wrote: »
    I don't disagree with you that there are people who identify themselves as antifa acting the b0ll0cks during all this. I don't however buy into antifa being this big bad bogeyman terrorist organisation they're made out to be with a structural hierarchy ordering people to go to different cities to carry out violence and vandalism.

I've also seen tweets today showing known proud boys dressed up in all black wearing masks. I wouldn't be surprised if they were out causing ****e in the hope it would be blamed on antifa.

Terrorists work in 'cells'. One cell knows noting about the other cell. They don't have or need a leader, just a common cause. Each cell can claim they have noting to do with the actions of another cell because they don't but they are still the same terrorist organization. That's how antifa operate also.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Smegging hell

Trump should leave aunt Aoife alone, she's done nothing wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,227 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

The militias have been very quiet in all this or have I just not seen the stories about them?

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

The militias have been very quiet in all this or have I just not seen the stories about them?

They got their haircuts they needed to fight for their freedom for. Now when theres actual fighting going on , they realise their collage of unsuitable equipment they laarp in isn't actually any use for combat so they re hiding at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This tweet got Antifa_US banned from Twitter

20200601-014530.jpg

• Advertisement

And they still havnt the balls to ban trump.

Shouldnt he be campaigning to have their "freedom of speech" reinstated?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,857 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I haven’t seen the military cosplayers no. They got their haircuts and haven’t been out to play since.

In Summerville SC we saw the Palmetto Armory packed out the door with people looking to purchase guns and ammunition. Most of them black, ICYWW.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,857 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

biko wrote: »

20200601-014530.jpg

Oddly compressed photo, don’t you think?

I’d prefer to see a real report on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,298 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Who would have thought anything good would have come out of the events in the US over the weekend but it appears that Antifa are getting a hammering from all angles. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Overheal wrote: »
    Oddly compressed photo, don’t you think?

I’d prefer to see a real report on this.
    Compression mine.
    The removed acconut is https://mobile.twitter.com/antifa_us Google it to verify
    The removed tweet is seen in Google https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-google&ei=RFjUXv2LKLHzxgP_-pDwBw&q=antifa_us+tonight%27s+the+night+comrades+twitter&oq=antifa_us+tonight%27s+the+night+comrades+twitter

MSM news to come

• Advertisement

Trump fans showing their true colours now. Twitter is censoring Trump when he lies by putting factchecks on the tweets, but when its someone they dont like being removed then suddenly its not censorship anymore.........

hmmm hypocrisy........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Trump fans showing their true colours now. Twitter is censoring Trump when he lies by putting factchecks on the tweets, but when its someone they dont like being removed then suddenly its not censorship anymore.........

hmmm hypocrisy........

In the context of the USA you cannot say anything that might incite others to some type of lawless action, or to an action that would harm others, in the very near future. The analogy often used is shouting fire in a crowded theatre.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

hmmm hypocrisy........

They were calling for more racially motivated violence in the midst of widespread violence and protests, in which people have been killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

biko wrote: »

20200601-014530.jpg

Oh dont worry, someone will be along shortly to tell us, they are not Antifa...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 20,907 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

statesaver wrote: »
    You support Antifa, with their flegs, you support all that.

They are fascists.

I support them by not support them l and they’re fascist anti fascists.

That’s some quality nonsense right there.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

Good. So we agree proud boys aren't fascists.

I ask you repeatedly because you consistently post on a thread about antifa in a manner that can be construed as complicit support.

Asking me once should be enough. Unless you want to indulge in some sort of point scoring.

they/them/theirs

Oh **** me, tell me that last comment is parody. I can spot far right groups because of what they wear, but not antifa because of what they wear. Christ.

Ok horse, what’s the Antifa uniform?

they/them/theirs

• Registered Users Posts: 40,880 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Yes its true they didn't have any choice and I don't think for a minute they should leave, but if they do not want to coexist with whites then they (the ones that don't want to live with whites) should agitate for some kind of separation. A society of resentment is no good for anyone.

Apartheid? Segregation?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

AllForIt wrote: »
    Who would have thought anything good would have come out of the events in the US over the weekend but it appears that Antifa are getting a hammering from all angles. :pac:

This is exactly what annoys me. A man is killed by a police officer and the alt right manage to move the focus to Antifa.

Antifa need to cop the **** on when these things happen and stay at home and stop tweeting. There are pages of discussion with only one actual tweet that contains evidence that Antifa were involved in the violence. Yet the narrative now is all about Antifa.

they/them/theirs

• Registered Users Posts: 40,880 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Brian? wrote: »
    This is exactly what annoys me. A man is killed by a police officer and the alt right manage to move the focus to Antifa.

Antifa need to cop the **** on when these things happen and stay at home and stop tweeting. There are pages of discussion with only one actual tweet that contains evidence that Antifa were involved in the violence. Yet the narrative now is all about Antifa.

You'd swear Antifa killed George Floyd

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

You'd swear Antifa killed George Floyd

It was the same after Charlottesville. A load of white supremacists had a march and one of them drove a car into a crowd killing someone. Yet it was Antifa who were the bad guys.

they/them/theirs

The whole point is to make it about themselves, it's the mindest.

It's about their psychological needs being met.

It was the same after Charlottesville. A load of white supremacists had a march and one of them drove a car into a crowd killing someone. Yet it was Antifa who were the bad guys.

Most people saw it as a clash between 2 totalitarian groups. A family feud.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Pretty much ensured that Trump will be relelected this year. Thats the thing about crazies, strategy is not their strongpoint

Bambi wrote: »
    Pretty much ensured that Trump will be relelected this year. Thats the thing about crazies, strategy is not their strongpoint

I like your optimism for 2020 that things will calm down for an election to go ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I like your optimism for 2020 that things will calm down for an election to go ahead.

Could you imagine if it didnt? Trump being president already caused large swathes of coastal America to go permanently bat**** insane. They'll be calling it a dictatorship if theres no election. CNN will go full Venezuela :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Who is antifa suppose to attacking or "protesting"? Their offical twitter just got banned inciting violence against a race.

All I see them doing is destroying property . Seen a good video of antifa loser get citizen arrested and pulled over to the police and was arrested.

Bambi wrote: »
    Could you imagine if it didnt? Trump being president already caused large swathes of coastal America to go permanently bat**** insane. They'll be calling it a dictatorship if theres no election. CNN will go full Venezuela :D

I'm just expecting giant alien spiders or something for November

Danzy wrote: »
    The whole point is to make it about themselves, it's the mindest.

It's about their psychological needs being met.

More amateur psychology

they/them/theirs

• Advertisement

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Who is antifa suppose to attacking or "protesting"? Their offical twitter just got banned inciting violence against a race.

All I see them doing is destroying property . Seen a good video of antifa loser get citizen arrested and pulled over to the police and was arrested.

Can you share it? I have yet to see any conclusive evidence of Antifa involvement.

they/them/theirs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement