Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

I think Nina is rethinking her relationship with Devs daughter.

I don't blame her, talk about needy. Nina is having a night watching bats with her uncle - leave her alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Jikashi wrote:
    Tim has been on Alya and Yasmeen's side for many months now and nothing has recently happened to indicate that he would not continue to look out for Yasmeen's interests, and yet Alya's first reaction upon learning Yasmeen was omitted from the will was to tantrum over to Tim's and throw things at him and the two of them banishing him at the doorstep and refusing to hear him out.

And no apology either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

As Geoff was already married when he married Yasmeen, their marriage wasn't legal. Pity there wasn't some sort of loophole there. Just catching up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,378 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ann22 wrote: »
    As Geoff was already married when he married Yasmeen, their marriage wasn't legal. Pity there wasn't some sort of loophole there. Just catching up now.

Tess was dead, do you mean he was still married to Elaine?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tess was dead, do you mean he was still married to Elaine?

Yeah....oh I thought they were married too...duh!

• Advertisement

Just watching Simon and the petrol fiasco. Another scene where the scenes are so limited to the same street. Simon and his 'mates jump into the car and speed off around the corner to find the other lad... then they end up chasing him back to the same street...throw him into the boot and decide to do the petrol thing just around the corner ffs.
    I'm fed up of Yasmeen. She didn't want to sell the community centre even though the grippers were planning to take all she had..silly woman. I'd like to shake her. Very annoying person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭threetrees

I think Nina is interested in Dev, weird and all as that seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

threetrees wrote: »

It is weird..i think Dev fancies Steve..................:p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Who can resist the sex god that is Devendra?
    :)

I find Nina quite an interesting character. They have written her so that almost everything she does/says is as a reaction to someone else, but yet we don't get to know much about what she thinks about things herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Simon's drug pushing mate is Stevie Gerrard's double.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭JoChervil

I am confused also why Gary is still in prison, for hiding the weapon and covering for Faye?

I think he is a suspect in Rick (loan shark) case. Sarah called police from the hospital, when Adam was there...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

jos28 wrote: »
    I don't blame her, talk about needy. Nina is having a night watching bats with her uncle - leave her alone.

Yep. High maintenance alert! Probably feeling a bit clingy after going out with that other gobsh1te, but still. Alarm bells be ringing in Nina's head I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Nick to Simon re Sam 'I don't want you within an inch of him from now on!' eh :confused: you what?
    Obviously fluffed his line and was supposed to say mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

I had headphones on so it might have been more noticeable, but when Jenny and the moocher crashing with her were behind the bar, the "pub sounds" sound effects tape of glasses clinking and cutlery scraping was audible in the background despite the Rovers being totally free of customers or other staff.

Maybe it's haunted.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Was thinking there was a bit of chemistry between herself and Adi.

JoChervil wrote: »
    I think he is a suspect in Rick (loan shark) case. Sarah called police from the hospital, when Adam was there...

There is no body found for Rick

Leanne is a nasty bit of work. Grief shouldn't give her a free ticket to hurl abuse at Toyah every time she has a meltdown. She's lying around in her pjs for months ignoring all the bills with no wages coming in..ignoring Simon's desperate efforts to survive...not that I'm too worried about him...he changes personality like his underpants. Who does Nick think is paying the bills since he moved out?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ha the scene with Simon and his mate coming back and having a drink n food was funny, ur man calling Leanne babe lol , that’s ur mates mum haha, and Leanne doesn’t say I thing with Simon cracking open a can... lol what age is he?

Ann22 wrote: »
    Leanne is a nasty bit of work. Grief shouldn't give her a free ticket to hurl abuse at Toyah every time she has a meltdown. She's lying around in her pjs for months ignoring all the bills with no wages coming in..ignoring Simon's desperate efforts to survive...not that I'm too worried about him...he changes personality like his underpants. Who does Nick think is paying the bills since he moved out?
    fin12 wrote: »
    Ha the scene with Simon and his mate coming back and having a drink n food was funny, ur man calling Leanne babe lol , that’s ur mates mum haha, and Leanne doesn’t say I thing with Simon cracking open a can... lol what age is he?

Where is Pete The Jakey during all this?

Has Leanne even bothered to tell him what is going on with his son?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,021 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I would have kicked them both out before they sat down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,049 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I've stopped watching Coronation Street for now while this drug/gang story goes on.
    I watch Coronation Street for the northern humour and the characters.
    If I want a gritty gangster story, I'll watch Eastenders!
    Before I tuned our, Leanne was really boiling my p*ss. She was being totally selfish to Simon, asking him to shoulder so much. Making a 16year old be a breadwinner. Lol.
    No wonder he's gone over to the dark side with 2 dead beat parents, Nick in love with the nerd child and slapper Carla as a step mother.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 30,298 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I was hoping he'd be all nicey nicey to Leanne.

Simon is 18 this Summer.

I just find it so hard to take Simon seriously when he's playing the hard man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Every time Leanne has any kind of row with someone her first instinct is to shout at them to get out of her flat. She even does it to Simon. It’s horrible behaviour.

Every time Leanne has any kind of row with someone her first instinct is to shout at them to get out of her flat. She even does it to Simon. It’s horrible behaviour.

It is Nick's flat

• Registered Users Posts: 23,256 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

That daughter of Jenny's is awful.

I dont get this Daisy one, why does she hate Johnny so much...wheres her boyfriend gone..??
    Daniel and Paul...eh eh !!!;)
    Are we in for more Yasmeen or will she just drift off....:rolleyes:

It is Nick's flat
    And she even threw him out of it permanently :D

I hate what they have done to her character.
    Tyrone also, I don't think he would cheat on Fizz.
    Stop ruining all the characters you stupid scriptwriters :mad:

pjohnson wrote: »
    That daughter of Jenny's is awful.
    She is such a two-dimensional character. She is obsessed with breaking up Jen and Jon and setting Jen up with a new man.
    Has she no life of her own like? What exactly did Johnny do to her to make her hate him so much?

She is like an annoying terminator sent back from the future, programmed to break up Jenny and Johnny.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

She is such a two-dimensional character. She is obsessed with breaking up Jen and Jon and setting Jen up with a new man.
    Has she no life of her own like? What exactly did Johnny do to her to make her hate him so much?

She is like an annoying terminator sent back from the future, programmed to break up Jenny and Johnny.

well when she arrived Johnny and Jenny were fighting and he was saying some nasty things to Jenny to try and split them up before he went to prison so I suppose she saw that side to him

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    well when she arrived Johnny and Jenny were fighting and he was saying some nasty things to Jenny to try and split them up before he went to prison so I suppose she saw that side to him

I think her interest is more in the pub that Jenny...

Saw a different side to the "village idiot" Archie last night..bit of a Jeckyl and Hyde me thinks...

Advertisement