Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

Every time Leanne has any kind of row with someone her first instinct is to shout at them to get out of her flat. She even does it to Simon. It’s horrible behaviour.

There must be hours of footage of Leanne at doorways. When Oliver was sick she kept storming out through doorways every time someone tried to talk to her. Now she's constantly holding the door open to throw someone out. Very hard to feel any sympathy for her

• Registered Users Posts: 13,103 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I think her interest is more in the pub that Jenny...

Saw a different side to the "village idiot" Archie last night..bit of a Jeckyl and Hyde me thinks...

Who's Archie?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

early indications of Daniel and Paul getting together? - what you reckon?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I think her interest is more in the pub that Jenny...

Saw a different side to the "village idiot" Archie last night..bit of a Jeckyl and Hyde me thinks...

Archie's son you mean? Yeah....and why is Eileen always hovvering around him no matter where he is? He's so not her type.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Who's Archie?

Sorry..George....:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Leanne is quite nasty, I don’t know now how many times when Toya says something she doesn’t agree she throws the fact Toya doesn’t have any kids of her own and how she’s not a mother like what a nasty b*tch. I think she deserves a dig in the face for saying cause she’s said it now too often.

A nice comeback (possible face slap ) would be.."at least i was never a prozzy..."..slap...:p
    Leanne isnt really a mother anyway..Simon...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭Alice1

I can't understand why Jenny is tolerating her stepdaughter's constant jibes about Johnny. She doesn't seem to do much else.

Alice1 wrote: »
    I can't understand why Jenny is tolerating her stepdaughter's constant jibes about Johnny. She doesn't seem to do much else.

Did we know anything about her or even of her existence before she just turned up one day....??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Did we know anything about her or even of her existence before she just turned up one day....??

I still say she zapped into the smoking area of the Rovers late one night just like the Terminator :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

What's all the twit twoo about? Tyrone chasing Alina now it won't be long before Fizz finds out they are doing yoga together. So Carla's big idea was to tell the drug dealer to not be friends with Simon anymore :rolleyes: I'm starting to believe the character of your man now he's starting to sound and act like a dealer, I like him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,202 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Yasmeen' doctor looked alarmingly like a slimmed down Mary.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,359 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Ha, I burst out laughing when they suggested that PC Craig should have a word with the drug dealers!

Is Peter back on the drink? And that blanket around his shoulders when he's doing the jigsaws is annoying me couldn't he crank up the heating? Where is Ken supposed to be these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,645 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Alice1 wrote: »

I think Jenny is lonely, is Rita away as the actress is cocooning? Who lives in the pub just Jenny and that new step daughter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Sparko

I was desperately willing Leanne to cave that little scumbag's head in. And Simon while she's at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Sick of Yasmin storyline and her overacting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

casio4 wrote: »
    Is Peter back on the drink? And that blanket around his shoulders when he's doing the jigsaws is annoying me couldn't he crank up the heating? Where is Ken supposed to be these days?

No one ever did a jigsaw the way Peter does them. He leaves all the pieces in the box and makes the jigsaw on a tiny little board.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

well that Nasty little $hit got very nastier very quickly didnt he! - who will be the one to get rid of him, a part of me thinks simon will grow a pair and get rid of him somehow - wheres Gary and his shovel when you need him?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,359 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

well that Nasty little $hit got very nastier very quickly didnt he! - who will be the one to get rid of him, a part of me thinks simon will grow a pair and get rid of him somehow - wheres Gary and his shovel when you need him?

The gang boss is due on the scene soon.
    So, they'll mess around with him for a few weeks probably.
    Then PC Craig will come to the rescue.

In reality Leanne and Simon would be doing everything to try and pay these guys off because they don't go away easily.

• Advertisement

How come this shower never hear people coming downstairs or upstairs?? Ffs! Peeetah was like a herd of wild buffalo there thundering down the stairs while Carla and Leanne were talking. While we're on the subject..is Carla learning impaired? Leanne was at the door, in tears, screeching for help, eyes fixed in opposite directions...and after about 5 mins, Carla asks if she's alright. Fck sake woman, does she look alright???

Is Elaine up to something or could Yasminne & herself become a couple?

Oh ffs...I guessed Alina was at the yoga class. I really don't like her character. All sweetness and pouty. If her and Tyrone get it on, I will spew so much I will need intravenous fluids.
    Yasmeen and her Dev-like overacting used to irritate me until Geoff's horrible treatment of her satisfied my urge to throttle her, however I developed a semblance of pity for the poor little monkey woman.....in saying that, my urge is rearing its ugly head again. Alya deserves the Victoria cross for going above and beyond the line of duty in patience and endurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Had to laugh at Carla to Peter. "you need to stop thinking of others and concentrate on yourself" :rolleyes:

His teenage son is grieving the loss of his brother. Has Peter even seen his since ????:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

I see your Gary w/shovel and raise you Roy w/cricket bat. It does bonus damage to scumbags.

where's Gary and his shovel when you need him?

Post of the month!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭threetrees

fin12 wrote: »
    Leanne is quite nasty, I don’t know now how many times when Toya says something she doesn’t agree she throws the fact Toya doesn’t have any kids of her own and how she’s not a mother like what a nasty b*tch. I think she deserves a dig in the face for saying cause she’s said it now too often.
    It must cut to the core of anyone in real life struggling with infertility. The writers need to stop that side of her nastiness. Enough is enough!

Ann22 wrote: »
    How come this shower never hear people coming downstairs or upstairs?? Ffs! Peeetah was like a herd of wild buffalo there thundering down the stairs while Carla and Leanne were talking. While we're on the subject..is Carla learning impaired? Leanne was at the door, in tears, screeching for help, eyes fixed in opposite directions...and after about 5 mins, Carla asks if she's alright. Fck sake woman, does she look alright???

Same thing in the vicars flat you can hear them coming up the stairs all the time but Summer, Paul or Billy never seem to notice someone is coming and act surprised when the door opens:rolleyes: Also why did Carla invite Leanne in when she was screaming her head off at the door? She didn't want Peter disturbed as he was having a nap and invites a clearly upset Leanne into the house? she should have grabbed her bag and coat and took her to Costa

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭doughef

I think Jacob is a great addition.

Finally a character that I can dislike instead of just be annoyed by.

Also - where does Carla live if she needs a bath in Barlow’s?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,645 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Elaine up to something or could Yasminne & herself become a couple?

I thought she seemed very interested in what Geoff left Tim who wanted to give Yasmeen

I hope Elaine is good and stays

Advertisement