Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Should Yasmeen not seek professional help? She keeps hallucinating and seeing Geoff, how is that normal :confused:
    At least tell Aisha about it.

They should stick her in that hospital that Elaine was in, she will be fixed in no time

• Registered Users Posts: 30,357 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Geoff
    left all his money to Tim and from my understanding he basically pays off all Yasmeen's debts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

Geoff
    left all his money to Tim and from my understanding he basically pays off all Yasmeen's debts.

Ah I see, at least that sorts that out. I was going to suggest they contact MABS or the Corrie equivalent. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,640 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Because she already owes me a lot of money for legal fees. He reminded Alya of that sometime recently.

I thought he took her case for free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought he took her case for free

He might have provided his services for free but the Barrister would still need to be paid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Victoria Gardens? don't make me laugh. It is the size of Ken's front room, and it's in an awful state. Whatever plants were in it are all dead or dying, and somebody started painting the wall and gave up half-way through, like Jez's bedroom in Peep Show.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Oh I can't watch!! Does something happen to Sam??

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Why is Gary the only prisoner not wearing blue?

casio4 wrote: »
    Why is Gary the only prisoner not wearing blue?
    Am I right in thinking he is in custody still waiting for his trial so he has a different uniform to the other prisoners?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

You'd think Simon would have asked Nick for the bag, no need to wake Sam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭jams100

Gail: "My great granny fanny" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

You'd think Simon would have asked Nick for the bag, no need to wake Sam.

Absolutely, it was his delivery boy bag anyway; he could've just said he needed it for work and Nick wouldn't have given it a second thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Its a pity that Sam was'nt staying at Leanne's for some reason...and she discovered the drugs.."Oliver sent them to me..its a sign..."...could have been an interesting storyline....
    Poor little innocent Sam, scarred for life....That Johnny story is a bit depressing , cant end well..especially not for his cell mate i reckon...

Yeah, i'd forgotten about Gail's Fanny, now it's all i can think about.....:P

Its a pity that Sam was'nt staying at Leanne's for some reason...and she discovered the drugs.."Oliver sent them to me..its a sign..."...could have been an interesting storyline....
    Poor little innocent Sam, scarred for life....That Johnny story is a bit depressing , cant end well..especially not for his cell mate i reckon...

Yeah, i'd forgotten about Gail's Fanny, now it's all i can think about.....:P

You can get cream for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

You can get cream for that.

mmmm......now i want Avonmore on it..........:P

Gail is being turned into the village idiot this last while.
    With the stupid lines and storylines she keeps getting I wouldn't be suprised if the higher-ups are trying to get rid of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,562 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Gail is being turned into the village idiot this last while. With the stupid lines and storylines she keeps getting I wouldn't be suprised if the higher-ups are trying to get rid of her.

Trying to make a comedic character of her, she's not capable of carrying it out, neither is steve

Trying to make a comedic character of her, she's not capable of carrying it out, neither is steve
    I thought Steve and Lister were quite good as a double act but Steve and Tim's bromance just a bit too over the top and daft at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭threetrees

Steve always had a buddy, from Andy his twin, to Vikram, to Lloyd, to Dev, to Tim. And Eileen is always around too. I like Steve's comic side actually, he does it well.

Gail on the other hand I prefer as a serious actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 clairevoyant

fin12 wrote: »
    Seb should really cut his man bun off..

with his head attached

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 clairevoyant

Oh I can't watch!! Does something happen to Sam??

one can hope - and the Baileys must be the most pointless family in the soap opera planet

I wonder is Nina having second thoughts about being a lovely lesbian?

I wonder is Nina having second thoughts about being a lovely lesbian?

Daddy, daughter and Nina love triangle

Daddy, daughter and Nina love triangle

Mary could square the triangle. The possibilities are endless!

It would be moved till after the watershed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Mary could square the triangle. The possibilities are endless!

They would have to form a circle!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,640 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has the prison only 3 prisoners, Johnny should he in hospital and Gary free

How many hours did Sam wait for Simon and why need a car when your fella was nearby, was he Todd's mate who set up Paul?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Sparko

Simon trying to act like a hardman and slapping the car while they had the fella in the boot was hilarious. I wouldn't be overly upset if he left for a while and came back as a new actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭doughef

And Simons ‘mate’ the drug dealer ?

Wasn’t he delivering chips last week and now he’s driving a BMW ?

And when did Simon get so gangland that he thinks it’s hilarious to kidnap someone and pretend to burn them alive ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

doughef wrote: »
    And Simons ‘mate’ the drug dealer ?

Wasn’t he delivering chips last week and now he’s driving a BMW ?

And when did Simon get so gangland that he thinks it’s hilarious to kidnap someone and pretend to burn them alive ?

I thought that was very uncharacteristic of Simon. He is very empathic towards his mum and family but showed no signs of empathy here.

Advertisement