Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,358 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I've a soft for the drug dealer guy Jay for some reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

She’s one pathetic bitch that Carla, after what happened the last time she thinks it’s ok for her to text Peter and he at such a low point that she’s staying over in a hotel, like what does she expect the man to think. She’s just a pure piece of sh*t. Will they ever just get rid of her character? It’s the same old sh*t with her year in and year out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

The overhear around the door never gets old, does it.

Especially when it's topped off by the accidental eavesdropper sloping off and missing the back half of the conversation.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I've a soft for the drug dealer guy Jay for some reason!

Ha uv a soft spot for Ray aswell , I Remember u posted that lol

fin12 wrote: »
    Ha uv a soft spot for Ray aswell , I Remember u posted that lol

I do. I liked Ray when he was sort of that bad ass, cheeky business man, not what he did to Faye.
    I think they ruined him. He could have being a womanizer but not gone to far.
    I think I’m also going to like the new guy coming into it.
    I get board of characters who are to goody goody.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

It’s a bit weird Steve being in such a great mood joking about driving the funeral car when he’s just buried his baby boy. Carla is such a fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

It’s a bit weird Steve being in such a great mood joking about driving the funeral car when he’s just buried his baby boy. Carla is such a fool.

Is he still on the happy pills from his depression ?

(Or should we forget that whole episode).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

jhegarty wrote: »

Yeah I think that’s all been forgotten now alright. I know people have different ways of coping with grief but I think it’s odd the way Steve’s behaving. He was so upset in the hospital pleading with Leanne to let Oliver go. Maybe he is just trying to keep the bright side out as many people do but wanting to drive the funeral car and joking about it is weird I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,643 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

jhegarty wrote: »

They should mention his on going depression battle occasionally

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

fin12 wrote: »
    She’s one pathetic bitch that Carla, after what happened the last time she thinks it’s ok for her to text Peter and he at such a low point that she’s staying over in a hotel, like what does she expect the man to think. She’s just a pure piece of sh*t. Will they ever just get rid of her character? It’s the same old sh*t with her year in and year out.

Why didn't she tell Peter the truth? Why lie? He's going to assume she's dropping her knickers again. Only a matter of time again I guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Why didn't she tell Peter the truth? Why lie? He's going to assume she's dropping her knickers again. Only a matter of time again I guess

There must be grease on her knicker elastic, there up & down so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Peter looking well....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Why is Eileen overseeing the funeral arrangements?
    Tim hearing the tapping and jumping out of the hearse while Steve looked around the corner laughing wasn't at all funny. Not one bit realistic Eileen driving the hearse without any previous experience and making a mess of it in front of the grieving family

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Leanne would drive me mad...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,202 ✭✭✭bobbyss

That Lucas fellow is one pain in the asre. He has lots of notions about himself.

What's the deal with the Shuttleworth guy? There seems to be something off about him at times.
    Is he after Gail now?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭doughef

The whole funeral thing was so .. I dunno ..
    so ., ridiculous and so not funny.

Was it his first funeral as an undertaker?
    Did he literally have nobody else to drive the hearse?
    Isn’t this the same fella who tried to fake Todd’s funeral?

But also .. I love corrie and will continue to watch religiously for ever

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

There seem to be a lot happening tonight..I never knew Yasmin owned the Community Center.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Sparko

There seem to be a lot happening tonight..I never knew Yasmin owned the Community Center.

Yes I think it used to be Fred Elliott's butchers but then Yasmeen bought it and converted it.

doughef wrote: »
    The whole funeral thing was so .. I dunno ..
    so ., ridiculous and so not funny.

Was it his first funeral as an undertaker?
    Did he literally have nobody else to drive the hearse?
    Isn’t this the same fella who tried to fake Todd’s funeral?

But also .. I love corrie and will continue to watch religiously for ever

It was all bazar to be honest.
    Surely it would have made more sense for him to drive the hearse and Steve or Tim to drive the car with the Platts.
    He's a well known undertaker and his father was one to.
    I could never imagine a proper undertaker having a stupid key to open the boot or for them just to abandon the flowers like he did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭threetrees

I keep thinking of Dumbo and the feather when I hear Leanne talk of feathers. Hopefully that's the end of any feather talk now!

Mary is brilliant. "Hello! You....... lesbians!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

bobbyss wrote: »
    That Lucas fellow is one pain in the asre. He has lots of notions about himself.

I find him very creepy too

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭steinbock123

The writing just gets worse and worse.
    Do ITV not have anybody who can write a proper script or even a realistic or true to life storyline?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,643 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why can't Imran represent Yasmeen over the loans, help her?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,103 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Is George Archie's son?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why can't Imran represent Yasmeen over the loans, help her?

Because she already owes me a lot of money for legal fees. He reminded Alya of that sometime recently.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

What is the point of that really annoying one who is staying in the pub? Talk about Shona and her brain damage making clueless remarks, what is her excuse?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Simon and his drug-dealer mates smoking a Camberwell Carrot in Victoria Gardens right out in public in broad daylight.
    Where is PC Plum- er, sorry, I mean Craig when you need him?

Nice social distancing with your man rolling the joint, leaving it on the bench and backing off. Then again the three of them are going to be sharing it so it's all academic really.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

RobertKK wrote: »
    Leanne would drive me mad...

Yes...but there are people who actually believe in all that nonsense....no offense....:o...wonder when will she call Sam Oliver...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Should Yasmeen not seek professional help? She keeps hallucinating and seeing Geoff, how is that normal :confused:
    At least tell Aisha about it.

Advertisement