Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,103 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I think the latest drug dealer is going to be
    Leanne.

Lol

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 85,644 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Leanne.

She has done worse for money

Leanne.

Didn’t she do it before when she was an addict and on the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,644 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Coronation Street has announced Tracie Bennett is returning as Rita Tanner's foster daughter Sharon Bentley.

The character originally appeared between 1982 and 1984 before a return in 1999.

Digital Spy

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Betcha Tyrone steps in and helps Alina get over the death of her dog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,562 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Is Carla turning into Michael Jackson, really destroying her looks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

Your man is annoying the life out me, constantly hanging around like a spider or vulture or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Your man is annoying the life out me, constantly hanging around like a spider or vulture or something...

Peter should tell him to FOFF!

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Anybody watching the program about Heathrow between Corrie episodes? I think Peter's room is busier.

Anybody watching the program about Heathrow between Corrie episodes? I think Peter's room is busier.

You mean Carla's underwear?

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭magicray

Sean annoys me more and more every time I see him, pointless character

Did Tracy and Steve not buy the house off Ken that time? bet they wish they had of now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Very boring tonight when Simon drug storyline is not featured.

He’s such a pr*ck Todd, he’s the biggest leech on the street, I bet he doesn’t hand up a penny to his mother and then going on about Sean taking advantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Yer man Louis is an absolute creep. But no doubt Carla will drop her knickers for him :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

His brush with homelessness should have given Sean a reality check to his situation and humbled the character.

He's so arrogant, entitled, condescending and rude to everyone around him. He was directly responsible for Kirk's injury and all he did was insult Kirk's intelligence, put Kirk in an awkward situation by lying to him about the boxes, and make light of the situation Underworld could have been in with the workplace injury.

He constantly gets fired or quits the factory and pub and comes snivelling back, and he constantly falls out with Eileen and Billy and Gemma and the factory girls and they take him back too.

His character is a toxic waste of screentime and if this pyramid scheme fleeces him for every penny then so be it. He can go live under a bridge and sustain off his infinite boxes of cheap tat.

I don't blame Steve for coming to the conclusion that Carla, Ken, Tracey, Leanne, Adam, Simon or anyone with two eyes and a knowledge of Peter would have come to if they were the ones that found Peter in that state.

Random thought: I've seen them both in this show since they were teenagers, but I'm fairly sure today was the first scene in which Sarah Platt and Tyrone Dobbs exchanged any dialogue??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,202 ✭✭✭bobbyss

He's a proper pain in the asre so he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Yer man Louis is an absolute creep. But no doubt Carla will drop her knickers for him :confused:

In fairness a few dropped knickers is her job...:p
    I'd like to see him hang around and maybe get involved in the drug storyline somehow....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

In fairness a few dropped knickers is her job...:p
    I'd like to see him hang around and maybe get involved in the drug storyline somehow....

Haha, the whole street will be involved in the drug storyline soon lol

Do ya think Nina and Petah have the same make-up artist at the moment...:p
    Cheapskate Ty offers Alina a coffee....then they go to Roy's.....will we ever see the inside of Costa....

Also Ken wearing Tracy's lilac jumper and Harry Hill's shirt............:eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

No mention of Jenny's 50th birthday! Corriepedia has her DOB as 4th March 1971

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭doughef

Shakyfan wrote: »
    No mention of Jenny's 50th birthday! Corriepedia has her DOB as 4th March 1971

Love this attention to detail !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭Alice1

Nina and Peter using the same make up artist! Love it Max

Alice1 wrote: »
    Nina and Peter using the same make up artist! Love it Max

TBH Petah looks scarier......:eek:

Is Sean a dope...or will we see him making a million...and Todd suddenly finds him attractive for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Only catching up on Wednesday night's episodes. I know it's only TV but it actually infuriates me how they all take their masks off in the hopsital!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 clairevoyant

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Only catching up on Wednesday night's episodes. I know it's only TV but it actually infuriates me how they all take their masks off in the hopsital!

I know it wrecks my head that they come in (to any premises actually)wearing a mask and then take it off.......

I have to admit I have stopped watching it yet again - especially since simon is is heavily featured in it and Toss (sorry I mean Todd) is being incredibly nasty and Vicar and his simpering countenance that makes me want to throw me hoop up. rant over

• Registered Users Posts: 30,359 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I’ll say something predictable. I like Harvey.

I know it wrecks my head that they come in (to any premises actually)wearing a mask and then take it off.......

I have to admit I have stopped watching it yet again - especially since simon is is heavily featured in it and Toss (sorry I mean Todd) is being incredibly nasty and Vicar and his simpering countenance that makes me want to throw me hoop up. rant over

I haven't watched it either in a month. Too much crime stories.
    Simon, Gary, Johnny in prison.
    Lots of misery.
    No thanks.

Why does Dev keep running to Nina when there is a problem with Asha? no wonder she split up with her the pressure from the family was too much

• Registered Users Posts: 30,359 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I don’t mind it at the moment.
    They did drag The Geoff Storyline a bit and Yasmeen can be tiring and Garry killing the money lender seems to be forgotten.
    I just don’t enjoy Craig scenes it’s one thing I miss about having Sky plus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I’ll say something predictable. I like Harvey.

I think Harvey and Leanne will end up in a loving relationship.. :)

Advertisement