Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is that for me?

Just a general one to drop the purge discussion. There is as thread in help desk for any comments. Don't want this thread derailed here with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

I didn't know that..just posted :)

My TA.... sleeping for between 1-3 hours a night..and falling asleep for 90 mins there.....that's my nights kip gone!
    :D

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

My 4 year old is literally incapable of staying in his own bed at the moment. Literally wakes up, zombie walk into my room, climbs into my bed and is asleep again straight away. It's borderline creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Breathalysed again last night .
    6th time since September 18.
    The annoying thing was on of the cops kept saying" my brother HAD ms.
    HAD.!...
    You're not making me feel better :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Dear Customer, here's an email outlining exactly what we're doing to help you during this time. I've very clearly laid out what you need to do now and what can wait until things are back to normal.

Customer: thanks for that email. Here's a ton of questions for you that are all answered in your original email which I couldn't be bothered to read and want you to repeat specifically to me.

Me: :| *sigh*

Again this morning! Sent customer the standard email about what to do if she can't submit her application, she emails me back in a panic 'OMG MOLLY PLEASE CALL ME ASAP BECAUSE I CAN'T SUBMIT MY APPLICATION ON TIME. WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?'

Really? :rolleyes::mad:

Another quick TA. My name is actually Mary but I go by Molly. Just discovered that my neighbours have named their new baby girl Molly. Feck off! That's my assumed name!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Again this morning! Sent customer the standard email about what to do if she can't submit her application, she emails me back in a panic 'OMG MOLLY PLEASE CALL ME ASAP BECAUSE I CAN'T SUBMIT MY APPLICATION ON TIME. WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?'

Really? :rolleyes::mad:

Another quick TA. My name is actually Mary but I go by Molly. Just discovered that my neighbours have named their new baby girl Molly. Feck off! That's my assumed name!
    This x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,
    I once had a client email me back asking if I could resent it in another colour as she cant see black on white!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

My 4 year old is literally incapable of staying in his own bed at the moment. Literally wakes up, zombie walk into my room, climbs into my bed and is asleep again straight away. It's borderline creepy.
    Going through the exact same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

People on FB, “shaving” their heads for some charity
    And/or boredom...grand, knock yourselves out.
    But one thing, a short, tight haircut is not shaving your head.
    Shaving your head requires a razor, which removes ALL hair from your
    Head.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I feel like Mr Bean with the tv aerial trying to posjtion the wire from my earphones, throw the wire over my shoulder or tilt my phone so it drapes in a way that lets the music play.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I just updated my profile picture on facebook, which I do once in a blue moon as I pay little attention to it, only to have a family member tell me I need to shave my hair and my beard, I need to smarten up.

FOR WHO? MY FRIDGE?!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I just updated my profile picture on facebook, which I do once in a blue moon as I pay little attention to it, only to have a family member tell me I need to shave my hair and my beard, I need to smarten up.

FOR WHO? MY FRIDGE?!

If the milk curdles, you'll only have yourself to blame. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

New Home wrote: »
    If the milk curdles, you'll only have yourself to blame. :D

away :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

FOR WHO? MY FRIDGE?!

I was reading Widdershins post...and my gaze dropped and I started reading this...what?!...
    Widders has a beard?!?
    Nearly jumped :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

FOR WHO? MY FRIDGE?!

I did the opposite, took the clippers to my head, and was completely clean shaven for the first time in 20 years. Basically I got my money's worth for my lock down haircut. And my parents have been criticizing it since, as if I should have a haircut that they approve of for talking to them on Skype

• Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Usually WhatsApp groups don't bother me, good with the bad n all that.

However lately in one particular group if someone sends a funny meme or video to the group this afternoon, guaranteed someone else from the group will send the exact same meme/video by 9 o clock tonight to the whole group again.

First time was funny, second time annoying, third time seriously cop yourself on!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

People who post things on Faceook such as Facebook will be able to take control of your page in the next 24 unless you copy and paste this as your status or something similar. Sometimes it does make me a little concerned about people who fall for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

People who post things on Faceook such as Facebook will be able to take control of your page in the next 24 unless you copy and paste this as your status or something similar. Sometimes it does make me a little concerned about people who fall for this.

Or the posts which say please like / share for salvation / good luck etc

or the posts of "Bet I can't get one like " of animals / children

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Be right back

Going to the supermarket where there is someone there to disinfect your trolley before you use it. Fair enough but why do you still have to insert 2 euros before you use it? Could they not have the trollies ready to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Going to the supermarket where there is someone there to disinfect your trolley before you use it. Fair enough but why do you still have to insert 2 euros before you use it? Could they not have the trollies ready to go?

People would leave them in the car park!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Be right back

Fair point, you are probably right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

To be fair my dunnes is doing this and everyone is still returning the trolley to the bay.

I've been there morning and evening and a random trolley is abandoned but generally everyone is being decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,111 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Knock at the door.
    I answer.
    Courier standing there and says is this such a person.
    I say No, nextdoor and points to my left.
    Courier then says,oh ok,you don't want to take it for them do you?
    I say no,it's only there sure! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I keep getting excited about new seasons of my favourite tv shows being released only to develop total amnesia when I go to watch it.
    I can’t remember who anyone is or anything that happened in the last season and after a few episodes of being confused I end up having to rewatch the last 2/3 episodes of the previous season to figure out wtf what’s going on.

It’s just happened to me again with The Last Kingdom, I had no idea who half the characters were or what their relevance was despite thoroughly enjoying the previous 3 seasons. I must be getting old :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Did you see how we behaved over toilet paper? People would be stockpiling trollies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I keep getting excited about new seasons of my favourite tv shows being released only to develop total amnesia when I go to watch it.
    I can’t remember who anyone is or anything that happened in the last season and after a few episodes of being confused I end up having to rewatch the last 2/3 episodes of the previous season to figure out wtf what’s going on.

It’s just happened to me again with The Last Kingdom, I had no idea who half the characters were or what their relevance was despite thoroughly enjoying the previous 3 seasons. I must be getting old :pac:
    It happens to me too all the time, I usually re-watch the previous season just before the new one. Sometimes you pick up on things you missed first time round as well.

When quiz shows like the Chase have celeb specials where the winnings go to charity, so the chasers are doing their best to stop money going to the needy, and are really happy when they do so. It's a set up that's never sat well with me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

When someone asks what the story of something like a piece of jewellery is.

Not in the Irish "wtf is going on" or "how's things?" way of asking "whats the story?" , I mean in the knobbish artspeak way.

I liked the look of the flipping necklace. There is no profound story. It's not a symbol of a struggle or a journey to enlightenment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Stress dreams. I'm fricking exhausted this morning. Felt like I didn't sleep at all. I was late for an interview and my 90 year old granny was driving me to it. Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

A dirty manky toothache that woke me in the middle of the night as the nurofen plus had worn off. I'd grrrrrr but my tooth would hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I have a staph infection on my face, I bathe it three time a day in hot water as directed.
    To do this, I boil my nifty travel kettle, which b/c of the space it has to be in makes a sound like the Luas.

Not only do I have another staph infection but the treatment is making me home sick three times a day too!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Going shopping and coming home and putting it all away.Then cooking a dinner.Just why?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement