Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options
1321322323324325327»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

blade1 wrote: »
    Yeah bad habit alright.
    One word misheard could spell disaster.

I almost learned that the hard way.
    I mistook wohh for go!
    Luckily didn't make contact.

Occasionally a passenger tries to look for me, now, but I politely ask them to move their head so I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Bredabe

MMMMUUUUUMMM! mike stole my easter egg!

*Mike is one of my sibs and it was my last egg! TATA

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

New Home wrote: »
    Dubstarr, I can't help you with the €170 (seriously, WTF?), but Dealz sell wireless headphones (well, earbuds).
    That school needs to cop on.

Yes they sent another message,they dont have to be wireless so i got a pair in Dealz.
    The other money they can wait till i get the childrens allowence.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Or until Lidl has the money printing machine back among its weekly specials. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭badabing106

Always when there are people nearby.. When you hammer down on the volume up button in mistake of the volume down when the shock of a virus ad on your phone starts playing with unnecessarily loud and filthy stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,383 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I have pretty long hair that's a bit of an ordeal to wash and dry. Washed it today and decided to get in the hot tub just now. "Don't forget to tie your hair up", says my mam and I was like do you honestly think I'm stupid enough to get in the tub with my hair down??? And she goes "No, but..."

BUT WHAT, EXACTLY???!!!

I can't even sleep with my hair down, I'm not about to forget it exists while I have a lil nighttime soak, like...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

There’s an ould one who lives about 5 doors down from us.

She has two absolute rat dogs. Absolute horrible yokes. You just know they don’t have nice personalities.

Never walks them, just slides open the patio door and lets them out to sh!t all over the estate and in my front garden.

Im sick to the back teeth of picking up dog sh!t from outside my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Antares35 wrote: »
    :D

My nanny used to say, "yeah you're ok go on....quick!!" :)

“Your left, or my left?”

Worst of all is the person giving directions from the back seat, who you can’t see, “go that way”
    The driver will of course ask “what way?”
    And the reply will inevitably be in a louder voice ...”THAT WAY”.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,383 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Dial Hard wrote: »
    7.15 this morning.

It's a Jack Russell, needless to say.

I got a lie-on this morning. They didn't let him out til 7.40.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

There’s an ould one who lives about 5 doors down from us.

She has two absolute rat dogs. Absolute horrible yokes. You just know they don’t have nice personalities.

Never walks them, just slides open the patio door and lets them out to sh!t all over the estate and in my front garden.

Im sick to the back teeth of picking up dog sh!t from outside my house.

I had that problem with a neighbours dog the little fcuker always crapped in the same spot so I liberally sprinkled chili powder in the garden., next morning a howl from the little fcuk and it legged it out of the garden with a burny nipsy and never came back again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,581 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

My 2 beautiful outdoor cats holding daily auditions for their live production of Shakespeare's, The Taming Of The Shrew.
    Alas the shrews don't realise that it's a permanent taming, and yours truly has to get rid of the bodies.
    :mad:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,581 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

"Download your free audiobook, with your 30 day trial."
    Every time I go onto YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,111 ✭✭✭✭blade1

"Download your free audiobook, with your 30 day trial."
    Every time I go onto YouTube.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.utube.videotube.vanced.kit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Had a grat nap earlier, but I'm still yawning. I know well I'll be wide awake when it comes time for bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Discussing the omagh bomb on gogglebox is annoying snd downright stupid

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nearing the 10k mark where the hamsters get narky, so new thread here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=116932853#post116932853

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement