Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

People gawking at you from passing cars when you're out for a walk. Any wonder there are so many road crashes in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Make a cup of coffee and get a biscuit and go outside into the sun, by the time you are outside you have the biscuit eaten...(excuse to have another one)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

4Ad wrote: »
    Make a cup of coffee and get a biscuit and go outside into the sun, by the time you are outside you have the biscuit eaten...(excuse to have another one)

Bring the packet out with you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,158 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Bring the packet out with you :D

i like your thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

i like your thinking.

My thinking is eat what you want of them , then bring the rest back in when you're finished !
    (If there's any left that is :pac:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

"unexpected item in the bagging area"
    Oh I left my plastic bag there I'll move it now "unexpected item in the bagging area"... gimme a second I'm about to move it, my hands were full "unexpected item in the bagging area"...I ****ing know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

People gawking at you from passing cars when you're out for a walk. Any wonder there are so many road crashes in this country.

Yes! And the chances are if you are walking and they are driving, you are probably within 2 km of your house but they probably aren't within 2km of theirs! Happens me every time I take a walk near my house. Some feckin day tripper will go past in a 4 wheel drive, staring me out of it. I stare them back and would love to just say, "I'm abiding by the restrictions, are you?" :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

An illbred mannerless tramp of a woman went behind my back recently and made a pass at my fiance. Might be mitigated if she was unaware he is engaged, but she is aware. If there's one thing I hate its she-tramps who backstab other women. She'll learn. Fast.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

An illbred mannerless tramp of a woman went behind my back recently and made a pass at my fiance. Might be mitigated if she was unaware he is engaged, but she is aware. If there's one thing I hate its she-tramps who backstab other women. She'll learn. Fast.

Stiletto attack. It's the only thing for it. :mad:

New Home wrote: »
    Stiletto attack. It's the only thing for it. :mad:

*draws finger across throat*.
    I'm afraid its curtains for ms. Trampface.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Send her to go sleep with the fishes. Tell her that cement shoes are all the rage, this season.

Concrete Manolo Blahniks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,772 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

That I'm now terrified of but also aroused by widdershins!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Put you clothes back on😊

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Lots of niggly things working together to p!ss me off today :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

People belching or farting and thinking no one can hear them :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

The temperature reached 19.9C on my weather station today - why couldn't it go to 20 and make it count as a warm day :D

510668.png

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Bredabe wrote: »
    Someone I email regularly uses small letters to start their names on the emails.

TA's me every time I see it.

Linkedin profiles with names entirely in lower case are a huge red flag.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

503 message again!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

The local paper had a lovely section this week dedicated to grandkids to send messages to their grandparents, complete with photos etc.

Of course, I started weeping reading it. This situation is really starting to toy with my emotions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

RMAOK wrote: »
    People belching or farting and thinking no one can hear them :rolleyes:

I hate when you're queuing for a drink in a nightclub or pub and somebody farts. I wonder how often it's a really hot girl doing it. You never really know, do you? They have to let it out somehow and god knows they can't do it in the girls toilets the way those things are wedged with people fixing their makeup and having girl talks.

TA the confusion...the Dublin outdoor rave can go ahead but Ive had to defer my wedding, as attending even an outdoor one would scare people and felt wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Archeron

I hate when you're queuing for a drink in a nightclub or pub and somebody farts. I wonder how often it's a really hot girl doing it. You never really know, do you? They have to let it out somehow and god knows they can't do it in the girls toilets the way those things are wedged with people fixing their makeup and having girl talks.

Or somebody who farts in a lift just as they get out leaving you with both the stench and the blame by the next person that gets in. Those accusing eyes of new passengers haunt me....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

"Woot!".

There. The annoyance to end them all.

Ah that's because it's spelled wrong. Should be W00T! Zeros, not Os.
    Porklife wrote: »
    Grown men playing video games. Looking at you almost 30 years old flatmate. Unbelievable. Sat there on his fat lazy arse playing FIFA in a shared living room for hours at a time. I feel guilty if I'm watching something for more than half an hour. Go read a book or go out to the garden and kick a real football you self entitled flabby prick ��

TA'd that people still consider gaming to be a childs' pastime, when the average age of a gamer is now 35... And gamers have to grow up...

TA'd that when typed with a capital, Zeros looks weird. Or i'm playing too many Greek based games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

TA'd that we are deemed to be an essential service (we aren't) but if anyone felt uncomfortable working due to the pandemic they could stay at home. I was the exception to this. Most of my colleagues availed of the option to stay at home.

The TA is the MD is expecting the same level of productivity as a full office. He's basically expecting me to meet all SLA's by myself which would normally be covered by 7 people. I've never been so stressed over work. Almost lost the plot with him yesterday when he told me one job is my priority but 7 other jobs need to be prioritised when they come in. I asked him if he understood what priority meant.

This lockdown is really stressing me out. I've never worked so hard in my life

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Archeron wrote:
    Or somebody who farts in a lift just as they get out leaving you with both the stench and the blame by the next person that gets in. Those accusing eyes of new passengers haunt me....

That's wrong on every level.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

When eating a relatively healthy breakfast my mind is consumed with thoughts of Pizza. Thin crust extra meaty.

Do you know, on reflection, they could very well be the culprits! There is a tendency to think it's the crusty fat guy but actually, these "hot girls" are probably on restricted diets with very little carbs, perhaps the Atkins diet with all it's protein, possibly funny slimming pills and shakes that mess up your digestive system etc. Hmmm :pac:

TA my cat has a good acre in which to roam, and is currently taking a dump in front of my bedroom window. I thought cats were meant to be private creatures.

TA the confusion...the Dublin outdoor rave can go ahead but Ive had to defer my wedding, as attending even an outdoor one would scare people and felt wrong.
    That's awful :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,772 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Antares35 wrote: »

TA my cat has a good acre in which to roam, and is currently taking a dump in front of my bedroom window. I thought cats were meant to be private creatures.

I'm not sure where the idea of cats, privacy and toileting came from.
    Ours tend to aim their arses at us while sh1tting in the garden - usually when we're eating!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement