Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Discovering you're blocked on Twitter by people whom you've never interacted with.

The last three have been male, bearded and had pronouns in their bio.

You're probably doing something right

• Registered Users Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭degsie

Neighbours crap notification sound always on full blast plus takes person calls outside for all of us to hear. Ta'd I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Archeron

I fell asleep in the garden this afternoon and I now look like a giant human shaped plum tomato.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Archeron wrote: »
    I fell asleep in the garden this afternoon and I now look like a giant human shaped plum tomato.

Not good, tans are for peasants. Have you not got a brolley

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I tried to switch on my ancient electric lawnmower today (usually someone else does the grass, but they haven't been around for obvious reasons). It went "Phffffflumphp!", a tiny puff of smoke came out and the mains went off. Safe to say that no grass will be cut for the foreseeable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

If I see another person having their hair cut by a family member on telly I will scream. It isn't funny so stop bleedin showing it.

Also people on TV doing interviews from home using really bad cameras and mics so it looks and sounds rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

I signed up for the Boots Baby club because there are better points on it. Now they keep emailing me about "getting the hospital bag ready" and "preparing for baby" - go away you f*cktards... you have nothing in stock! Honestly sort our your automated marketing emails until you actually have stuff that people can buy!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Also people on TV doing interviews from home using really bad cameras and mics so it looks and sounds rubbish.

I spend more time looking at what their house is like rather than listening to them.

People who say, "I, for one". Yes we know you are just one person. Don't worry, nobody thought you were important enough to speak on behalf of anyone except your own one self. Idiots. :(

• Advertisement

My pregnancy hormones are pure mad today and I am really spoiling for a row. TA OH is too nice a person to rise to the bait. I am actually angry with him for not fighting with me. Why can't we just have a blow out like a normal couple. Why is he so f*cking reasonable :mad::mad::mad:

A friend offered to read tarot cards for me the other day and I agreed with thanks. I forgot about it til now. Now I'm wondering if he read them and didn't tell me what they said, for, you know. Reasons.

Stupid anxiety.

rte making a big song and dance about the Leonard Cohen tribute, saying how great it is, then why are they are showing it at 12 midnight :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Vita nova

New Home wrote: »
    I tried to switch on my ancient electric lawnmower today (usually someone else does the grass, but they haven't been around for obvious reasons). It went "Phffffflumphp!", a tiny puff of smoke came out and the mains went off. Safe to say that no grass will be cut for the foreseeable.
    Look on the bright side, the bees and Mother Nature will thank you for it. If you see a dandelion seed head then blow it all over your lawn, bees love dandelions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Your man 'James' from 'Ourtime' add, his smile and hair ta me everytime I see it.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Antares35 wrote: »
    My pregnancy hormones are pure mad today and I am really spoiling for a row. TA OH is too nice a person to rise to the bait. I am actually angry with him for not fighting with me. Why can't we just have a blow out like a normal couple. Why is he so f*cking reasonable :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

:(I have a document that needs checking for 'tone', as I had input I cant do it,
    but there is no one I can send it to who would be able to get what I'm asking them to do.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Why are all computer keyboards sold here UK keyboards? We haven't needed the £ sign here for over twenty years. You'd think they'd have replaced that with the € symbol by now.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Nosey people, why don't they get a life and keep the big nose out of other peoples business.

Just remembered this ta...a visitor extinguished his cigarette on a teabag in the teabags-for-compost dish. Didn't ask where to put it or look around, just stubbed it out on the first thing he saw. Also didn't ask if it was ok to smoke in my house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Thee won't be another one.. unless we go to a private forum

Cathy Newman style cutting across people and putting words in their mouth.

The wrong words. Not remotely close to what was actually being said, or just about to be said.

Thee won't be another one.. unless we go to a private forum
    Oh I see. Did the slagging get out of hand or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,382 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

That adam9213's thread was moved from AH to conspiracy theories. He seemed a nice fellow, always ending his replies with buddy :)
    Another TA is I can't sit down and relax. It just brings on headache and vertigo so I'm limping about to stop it kicking in.

cj maxx wrote: »
    That adam9213's thread was moved from AH to conspiracy theories. He seemed a nice fellow, always ending his replies with buddy :)
    Another TA is I can't sit down and relax. It just brings on headache and vertigo so I'm limping about to stop it kicking in.

My friend used to do incline therapy on an inversion bed for this. Obviously not med advice just a memory!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,529 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Oh I see. Did the slagging get out of hand or something?

Someone called someone else a “nincompoop” and it kicked off from there, terrible really.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Someone called someone else a “nincompoop” and it kicked off from there, terrible really.

Really, there should be a thread that's the opposite to the purge.
    You have 24 hours to plaumase your fellow boardsies and acknowledge all their attributes and sing their praises.
    You vote for the person who you like or admire most to stay on boards as opposed to get a ban.
    Everyone else has option to donate to charity.
    :D

To thine own self be true

Really, there should be a thread that's the opposite to the purge.
    You have 24 hours to plaumase your fellow boardsies and acknowledge all their attributes and sing their praises.
    You vote for the person who you like or admire most to stay on boards as opposed to get a ban.
    Everyone else has option to donate to charity.
    :D
    That's an amazing idea. I've always said you were very intelligent Mountie, and may I say, that's a smashing blouse you have on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mod

Don't go there again. Keep this light-hearted. Move on please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Mod

Don't go there again. Keep this light-hearted. Move on please.

Is that for me?

To thine own self be true

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement