Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,141 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I thought that was a nod to his steroids storyline. I think they have a side-effect of facial marks. Otherwise the make-up department is really letting the side down.

Oh yeah your totally right but either way its nasty!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,386 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So who did Sandy call, the twins dad but why?

So Cameron did set Sam up too :mad: I am surprised Leela and Tegan are so quick to believe their mother was a killer

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I'm very confused? :confused:

doovdela wrote: »
    I'm very confused? :confused:

With what, can I help?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So who did Sandy call, the twins dad but why?

So Cameron did set Sam up too I am surprised Leela and Tegan are so quick to believe their mother was a killer

I didn't think Cameron set Sam up but have a feeling he is involved in something with Freddie alright. I wouldn't think Leela's and Tegan's mother was a killer was she?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

doovdela wrote: »
    I didn't think Cameron set Sam up but have a feeling he is involved in something with Freddie alright. I wouldn't think Leela's and Tegan's mother was a killer was she?

Cameron must have told Freddie of Peri's nickname so Freddie could include it in the "confession" letter. They are clearly acting together.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Monife wrote: »
    Cameron must have told Freddie of Peri's nickname so Freddie could include it in the "confession" letter. They are clearly acting together.

But Cameron only found out about Peri a couple of weeks ago, how would he know her childhood pet name?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

But Cameron only found out about Peri a couple of weeks ago, how would he know her childhood pet name?

When Cameron and Peri were in the hospital waiting for Peri's brain scan (as she thought her brain tumour was back), he called her Peri-winkle (a few times). Peri told him not to call her that as her mum called her that and she hated it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Monife wrote: »
    When Cameron and Peri were in the hospital waiting for Peri's brain scan (as she thought her brain tumour was back), he called her Peri-winkle (a few times). Peri told him not to call her that as her mum called her that and she hated it.

Oops I wasn't paying attention. :o

On yesterday's E4 episode Freddie paid off Cameron for planting the letter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I guess that is how the Roscoe Mum is leaving the show. Not even coming back for her son's wedding. poor form.

I guess that is how the Roscoe Mum is leaving the show. Not even coming back for her son's wedding. poor form.

What a crap exit for Sandy, at least she said goodbye to Darren as the writers seem to forget she was revealed as his birth mother which was a waste

Sienna wont let Dodger and Maxine have a happy ending

Maxine is well into her pregnancy and can still fly to and from America, that is a long flight for a pregnant women who shouldn't be flying that far along also

What a crap exit for Sandy, at least she said goodbye to Darren as the writers seem to forget she was revealed as his birth mother which was a waste

Sienna wont let Dodger and Maxine have a happy ending

Maxine is well into her pregnancy and can still fly to and from America, that is a long flight for a pregnant women who shouldn't be flying that far along also

I'm kind of hoping that Nico prevents Sienna from going full crazy again. Dodger just gets so much sh!t thrown at him by the writers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Not one from Maxine's family were at her wedding so I'm not surprised. Even if original actors weren't available they could have recast roles.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Not one from Maxine's family were at her wedding so I'm not surprised. Even if original actors weren't available they could have recast roles.

Do Maxine and Mitzeee have the same mother?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

Hollyoaks writers hope that viewers dont notice things like that. With the rediculous OTT storylines they have been producing lately I think they expect their viewers to have brains the size of Goldfish.

Do Maxine and Mitzeee have the same mother?

Yeah they do.

gazzer wrote: »
    Hollyoaks writers hope that viewers dont notice things like that. With the rediculous OTT storylines they have been producing lately I think they expect their viewers to have brains the size of Goldfish.

Most soaps are like that in fairness. Most soap weddings happen with little or no actual family present. In reality parents and siblings would be there from both sides but not with soap weddings.

Yeah they do.

I vaguely remember Mitzeee's mother visiting Heidi and she too was a notch on Carl's bedpost so they could have recast

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Gemma Merna has announced she'll be leaving the show after 8 years as Carmel McQuenn

I'm genuinely gutted. One of my favourite characters in all of Soapland. It's like losing a family member.

• Advertisement

Gemma Merna has announced she'll be leaving the show after 8 years as Carmel McQuenn

I'm genuinely gutted. One of my favourite characters in all of Soapland. It's like losing a family member.

But that character has tonnes of family members living in the one house. It had to happen sooner or later.:D

I want a happy ending for Carmel, she really deserves one as she has been through so much but not with Sonny

So odd Nico and Sienna both admitting how dumb the storyline they were going to engage in was- like they were talking directly to the writers there.
    Although she is barking mad, Sienna did look pretty hot in that red dress :P

Finn congratulates Nancy at the wedding and kisses her on the cheek, she recognises the aftershave, and accuses him of attempting to rape her. Nobody believes her until John Paul reveals that he raped him too

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm glad they're bringing in new McQueens - it'd be the shame for the family to disappear. I really hope they don't kill any of them off though...

I'm glad they're bringing in new McQueens - it'd be the shame for the family to disappear. I really hope they don't kill any of them off though...

The McQueens are iconic like The Dingles and The Mitchells families newbies will always show up :p

Oh for f*ck sake Nancy sleeping with Rick again, has she no standards, respect for herself or shame :mad: she is really lucky Phoebe came along

About time! Finn's swarminess was just too insufferable.
    And do all weddings in Hollyoaks now have to result in some big secret being revealed??

• Advertisement

I hope one of the McQueens slap the face off Diane

Advertisement