Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Patrick recognised his son Mark all those years as Mark and Dirk were working at a posh boring school where Sienna was attending too, what name was Sienna going by then?

And surely Dirk would have known who Patrick was. Anna had told all the things Patrick done to her and about the twins being separated.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

I'm not buying this story that Mark is Nico's father. I really think its Patrick. I have suspected he abused Sienna since Wacko Will had them all kept hostage as he had made some comment to Patrick. There's gonna be another twist

• Registered Users Posts: 85,645 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

And surely Dirk would have known who Patrick was. Anna had told all the things Patrick done to her and about the twins being separated.

Did Dirk know Mark was a twin, I don't think he did though and Patrick and Sienna must have had different names back then too

Dirk did know Mark's real father was called Patrick Blake

It is a shame Anna was killed off without knowing more

Also remember when Will snooped in Patrick's chest and was appalled, if he knew Mark was Sienna's kid's father for sure he would tell Mark

I hate calling him Mark, prefer it be Dodger :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I think its possible Nico's Dad is Patrick rather than Mark. I thought was too much to be Mark but its still possible to have been him. Mark and Sienna were both very young at the time. Ya I prefer to call Mark, Dodger!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,046 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I always thought his name was Marco. Good to see the smirk back in Patrick's face. The simple joy he gets from getting one over on his own son- though I don't think he really wanted Nico to stay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

anyone know if this programme is repeated anywhere on FTA at a later time say after 8pm.

danjo-xx wrote: »
    anyone know if this programme is repeated anywhere on FTA at a later time say after 8pm.

Tomorrow on E4 and there is an omnibus at weekends too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Tomorrow on E4 and there is an omnibus at weekends too

Is it not repeated on CH4? Also, if you just miss the E4 7pm episode, E4 +1 shows it at 8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Monife wrote: »
    Is it not repeated on CH4? Also, if you just miss the E4 7pm episode, E4 +1 shows it at 8pm.

thanks, 8pm much better time for me.

So I guess now Freddie will be baby Roscoe's real daddy after all

• Advertisement

wow that was the most boring episode in a long while. The Freddie joe Lindsey storyline is just yawn inducing.

I was confused by that storyline, assumed it was Joe's so its really Freddie's so?

wow that was the most boring episode in a long while. The Freddie joe Lindsey storyline is just yawn inducing.

Trevor and Blessing saved it for me

Trevor is so funny showing up at the graveyard eating crisps :p

Is Theresa really up the duff by whom, Dodger?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Trevor and Blessing saved it for me

Trevor is so funny showing up at the graveyard eating crisps :p

Is Theresa really up the duff by whom, Dodger?

Theresa being pregnant is a bit of a shocker. Dodger is the last person viewers would have known she slept with but there could have been someone else. Maybe it'll be another spanner in the works for Dodger and Maxine.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Theresa being pregnant is a bit of a shocker. Dodger is the last person viewers would have known she slept with but there could have been someone else. Maybe it'll be another spanner in the works for Dodger and Maxine.

Maybe Theresa had another go on "The Sperminator Tony Hutchinson" :p

Maybe Theresa had another go on "The Sperminator Tony Hutchinson" :p

He barely had to look at Diane and she was pregnant haha.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Theresa being pregnant is a bit of a shocker.

Hmm it could be Dodgers but I am thinking could it be Sonny's? to get her out of prison?

doovdela wrote: »
    Hmm it could be Dodgers but I am thinking could it be Sonny's? to get her out of prison?

It's Hollyoaks so who knows who it could be. Sonny could have slept with her to keep her sweet as part of his master plan to get her jailed for Calvin's murder. Poor Carmel knows how to pick them.

Is it wrong I want Carmel and Sonny to have Kathleen Angel, Theresa never bothered about her before she was locked up

Dodger was shown quite a bit (shirtless so no complaints :p) yesterday on E4 episode must be for a reason so is he Theresa's baby daddy

Is it wrong I want Carmel and Sonny to have Kathleen Angel, Theresa never bothered about her before she was locked up

Dodger was shown quite a bit (shirtless so no complaints :p) yesterday on E4 episode must be for a reason so is he Theresa's baby daddy

Agree totally. I hate Theresa, she is a selfish, immature brat who only gave 10% care, love and attention to Kathleen Angel, the rest of her effort spent sleeping with other women's partners.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Jasus Myra has some looking tan!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭guppy

Monife wrote: »
    Agree totally. I hate Theresa, she is a selfish, immature brat who only gave 10% care, love and attention to Kathleen Angel, the rest of her effort spent sleeping with other women's partners.

I can't stand any of the female McQueens, bar Nana (kind of). None of them are a loss.
    I don't include Phoebe, I like the actor (she's really come on since she started), and I think she deserves better than McQueen nonsense drama.

guppy wrote: »
    I can't stand any of the female McQueens, bar Nana (kind of). None of them are a loss.
    I don't include Phoebe, I like the actor (she's really come on since she started), and I think she deserves better than McQueen nonsense drama.

Phoebe is very underused, she is only part of the McQueen family when they need her help :mad: I was hoping over her past she would bond more with John Paul and Nana

Really need to add some new blood to the show. The only interesting part of that episode was that minute with Finn in the prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Really need to add some new blood to the show. The only interesting part of that episode was that minute with Finn in the prison.

So so sick of the ganster story lines with that flippen club

Are we to assume Cameron was driving the van that killed Sam and Danny?

Rfrip wrote: »
    So so sick of the ganster story lines with that flippen club

Are we to assume Cameron was driving the van that killed Sam and Danny?

Cameron and Ziggy are too obvious as the white van driver so hope it isn't them

I don't think Ziggy could live with the guilt, he would show it

I really hope Finn don't get off now he is blaming John Paul as the abuser :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

The writers seem to have forgotten about poor Sienna :) Is she still Locked up??!

The Finn storyline should just finish with him being sent down, its dragged on for too long already!!

Had to laugh on E4 last night, Ziggy basically caught this threatening note as it was posted through the door, but stood there for ages before going to see who was outside!!

I really hope Finn don't get off now he is blaming John Paul as the abuser :mad:

Me too. I was so annoyed when he was saying he was being groomed/abused.

I thought the man driving the van looked like Freddie, big nose on him!

• Advertisement

I don't think there has been one happy wedding in Hollyoaks!

Advertisement