Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

The ending on E4 episode last night was so unbelievable.
    As if Nancy would bring Robbie back to her own bed to sleep with him, totally
    unrealistic - they were bound to get caught. spose it's typical of
    soapland isnt it!

Kinda disappointed in Hollyoaks being so unrealistic but guess I should know better! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lindsey Butterfield shares some unexpected news on Hollyoaks later this month as she reveals that she is pregnant again.
    The discovery is a welcome one for Lindsey as she believes that parenthood will solidify her future with Joe Roscoe (Ayden Callaghan), but there is more drama to come when Joe's younger brother Freddie questions whether the unborn child could be his.
    Has that woman never heard of birth control. That's her third pregnancy in a year!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Has that woman never heard of birth control. That's her third pregnancy in a year!!! :rolleyes:

Think I will give up watching for a while, its getting very boring, just repeating too many stories...the Sienna strory line, another
    who's the daddy
    story, another teenager/older woman relationship, another mental illness storyline where the person "sees" other people who are not really there.....

Will keep an eye on this thread in case they introduce something more interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,684 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

buswankers wrote: »
    The ending on E4 episode last night was so unbelievable.
    As if Nancy would bring Robbie back to her own bed to sleep with him, totally
    unrealistic - they were bound to get caught. spose it's typical of
    soapland isnt it!

Kinda disappointed in Hollyoaks being so unrealistic but guess I should know better! :mad:

I think it was Rick not Robbie

I think it was Rick not Robbie

That thought had crossed my mind as well....either way its still stupid & unrealistic that
    she'd have brought him to her home where Darren was bound to have walked in

Think I too will call it a day on this for a while til they get a few decent storylines that they havent used before!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Is it I thought only been her second cause of what happened with Dr Browning and she didn't know if it been his or Joes?

doovdela wrote: »
    Is it I thought only been her second cause of what happened with Dr Browning and she didn't know if it been his or Joes?

Its her third,
    she miscarried the first after Frankie ran her over, she aborted the second & now this is her third pregnancy

Ah I remember now I forgotten that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I think that Sienna will learn of the affair and blackmail Nancy into swinging the trial her way. But the truth always come out anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,147 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Really small thing but when did he get nancy's number, she hardly gave it to him surely!

• Advertisement

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Really small thing but when did he get nancy's number, she hardly gave it to him surely!

From Robbie perhaps

I think that Sienna will learn of the affair and blackmail Nancy into swinging the trial her way. But the truth always come out anyway!!

Totally agree! So predicatable! & she'll probably find out so easily too :rolleyes:

Nicole Barber-Lane is returning as Myra McQueen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,838 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I'm giving up watching, this whole sienna nancy and Darren thing is just so stupid, predictable and just lazy writing. They should leave Darren and Nancy alone and concentrate more on Patrick and Sienna's relationship with Maxine thrown in.

Rick has already bedded Nancy and Sienna whose next for him Diane, Sam, Grace etc.,

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Is it just me or has Sinéad become a much more likeable character since dying her hair black? The red hair always annoyed me, but I actually like her now.

I actually think herself and Tony would make a really good couple.

Is it just me or has Sinéad become a much more likeable character since dying her hair black? The red hair always annoyed me, but I actually like her now.

I actually think herself and Tony would make a really good couple.

I think she is really falling for Tony especially hearing him talk about his baby Grace's death

I wish Nancy had called Sienna's bluff and told Darren the truth instead of having Tom lie :mad:

Also isn't Frankie and Jack, Tom's guardians (they adopted him) so shouldn't they decide if he testifies or not

That was with Mandy ya?

doovdela wrote: »
    That was with Mandy ya?

Yes Grace was Mandy and Tony's baby, I think Nancy or Hannah were minding her the night she died, a cot death

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I think she is really falling for Tony especially hearing him talk about his baby Grace's death

I wish Nancy had called Sienna's bluff and told Darren the truth instead of having Tom lie :mad:

Also isn't Frankie and Jack, Tom's guardians (they adopted him) so shouldn't they decide if he testifies or not

I'm not sure they did adopt him. I remember them talking about it but then Frankie and Ziggy's affair came out so I don't think it went ahead.

• Advertisement

I'm not sure they did adopt him. I remember them talking about it but then Frankie and Ziggy's affair came out so I don't think it went ahead.

I remember them showing him an official document as it made Ruby jealous as Esther and Tom were talking about them being family now

Finn will try to attack another of his teachers, Nancy, after she accidentally embarrasses him at school.

He will start to wage a campaign against her by stalking her, before punching her to the ground as she walks home alone late at night through a dark alleyway.

Finn is disturbed during the attack so he will not actually rape her, but Nancy is left feeling traumatised, especially as she can't see who her attacker is because he is wearing a hood

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I am getting v sick of Patrick, he's like a feckin ninja, seemingly nobody can see him sneaking around/following people/watching from his car...

Gee_G wrote: »
    I am getting v sick of Patrick, he's like a feckin ninja, seemingly nobody can see him sneaking around/following people/watching from his car...

I fear he is going to hurt Dennis too
    maybe murder him as the actor who plays Dennis is leaving

I really want Diane to walk in on Sinead and Tony getting jiggy :p

I don't think Joe or Freddie murdered Fraser

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Frasers killer is revealed on snapchat today,

Such a Hollyoaks way of doing things :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I really want Diane to walk in on Sinead and Tony getting jiggy :p

I don't think Joe or Freddie murdered Fraser

I want them to be caught too!! I think(even though i dont like Sinead!) That they'd make a good couple!

So, who do you think killed Fraser?!

Gee_G wrote: »
    I want them to be caught too!! I think(even though i dont like Sinead!) That they'd make a good couple!

So, who do you think killed Fraser?!

I thought it might be Lindsey, Sinead or Grace but it seems
    Freddie is the real killer, letdown imo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Writing is a bit weak at the moment like the reveal of Frasier's killer, Freddie's personality transplant into becoming all-out villain and the repetitive Patrick-maxine storyline. Even the reveal of why Patrick wanted to keep Sienna away from her daughter was bonkers ("because she would upset you!").

• Advertisement

I want to know what awful thing Will saw that time in Patrick's chest that was suppose to be so bad

I wonder will Sandy believe Joe and maybe take the blame to try and get Freddie to confess, I don't want to see Joe in prison for a long time while Freddie (btw the actor who plays cant act and he is suppose to be main new super villain of the show, lame) gets with Lindsey who goes from hating him one minute to leaning on him then the next :mad:

Advertisement