Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,046 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

It was so strange Tegan leaving her baby with Grace and Trevor- they are criminals and one of them tried to kill her in the presence of the baby.

Also does it not seem there are more characters with mental health problems on the show? Most of them do seem related to Dodger in some way.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,648 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Cindy outs Tony and Sinead's affair and also that Rhys was Katy's dad (that never went anywhere :mad:)

Big Bob as a villain don't seem very menacing so far surely Trevor could take him :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Cindy outs Tony and Sinead's affair and also that Rhys was Katy's dad (that never went anywhere :mad:)

Big Bob as a villain don't seem very menacing so far surely Trevor could take him :p

With Cindy's mental state at the moment even if she told anyone about it they wouldn't believe her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

It was so strange Tegan leaving her baby with Grace and Trevor- they are criminals and one of them tried to kill her in the presence of the baby.

Also does it not seem there are more characters with mental health problems on the show? Most of them do seem related to Dodger in some way.

That is Hollyoaks to a tee. Character personality transplants to suit the storyline. If you dont get killed off you are guaranteed to be kidnapped or blackmailed. One week somebody tries to kill you, the next week you are bessie mates :D:D The show is so OTT it is hilarious. They are not even trying the hide the badness of it anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

^ I got a theory they were the driving the white van!

They feel gutty, so they tried cover up by being nice!

Were was the bus driver ?

Why could they not killed dina off, I can not stand her

• Advertisement

Tindie wrote: »
    ^ I got a theory they were the driving the white van!

They feel gutty, so they tried cover up by being nice!

Were was the bus driver ?

Why could they not killed dina off, I can not stand her

Who is Dina, do you mean Diane?

^ yeah

gazzer wrote: »
    That is Hollyoaks to a tee. Character personality transplants to suit the storyline. If you dont get killed off you are guaranteed to be kidnapped or blackmailed. One week somebody tries to kill you, the next week you are bessie mates :D:D The show is so OTT it is hilarious. They are not even trying the hide the badness of it anymore.

Yes look at Sienna and Leela best mates and Sienna never called around when Leela's parent died

Tony best mates with Darren and Ste but never visited either one in hospital or showed any care

As much as I hate Diane, I hate the change in Tony's character now he "is in love with Sinead"

I hope Finn is caught out soon as a rapist

Anyone else think Finn fancies Ste or is it just me :p

I don't think Finn will be getting anywhere with Ste now. Ste is one of the most downtrodden of Soap characters in existence- I hope he royally screws up Finn's life.

They are still teasing the history behind Nico's father- I really thought it was going to be Patrick but I think it will be revealed that Patrick killed the guy.

Ste
    kisses George and sleeps with someone who isn't John Paul so could it be Finn, Cameron or another

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Oh ya we don't know who nico's father is but we know who peri's father is.

Sinead and Freddie are still married yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Sinead and Freddie are still married yes?

Yep, everyone has conveniently forgotten about that. :)

I missed yesterday oaks on channel 4

What did I miss?

Tindie wrote: »
    I missed yesterday oaks on channel 4

What did I miss?

I guess the big thing was Tony proposing to Diane and Ste suspecting that Finn was the one who raped JP. Also Sienna admitted to Dodger that she dobbed him in for attacking Patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Ahaha sinead! I wonder when she'll announce the pregrancy that im predicting!

Yeah like there isn't enough pregnancy related storylines in this show at the moment. Is it Tony's is it Ste's? remarkably similar to is it Freddie's is it Joe's?

What is is with Sienna constantly blurting out her secrets to Dodger every time they meet. And was he charged for beating up Patrick or not?

Why is Dodger still having any contact with either Sienna or Patrick :mad:

Was that Ste's kecks on the sofa so?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Yeah like there isn't enough pregnancy related storylines in this show at the moment. Is it Tony's is it Ste's? remarkably similar to is it Freddie's is it Joe's?

What is is with Sienna constantly blurting out her secrets to Dodger every time they meet. And was he charged for beating up Patrick or not?

I'm confused I thought she did a test and was negative and not tony's but didn't know she was with ste but she could be having his baby now? :confused:

Hard to know with lynsey who the daddy is I assumed was Joes but she keeps saying its Freddies but could be either?

doovdela wrote: »
    I'm confused I thought she did a test and was negative and not tony's but didn't know she was with ste but she could be having his baby now? :confused:

Hard to know with lynsey who the daddy is I assumed was Joes but she keeps saying its Freddies but could be either?

Sinead isn't preggers yet but could be as she slept with both Tony and Ste now and all soaps like a whose the daddy storyline :p

• Advertisement

Why is Dodger still having any contact with either Sienna or Patrick :mad:

Was that Ste's kecks on the sofa so?

I get that Dodger still has contact with Sienna since I think he would forgive whatever she does - they have a weird twin bond going. Patrick seems to have disappeared off somewhere- perhaps on holiday?

The nico father storyline is so weak.

wow sienna and Dodgers relationship seems to be going in a weirder direction.

And the idea of Lyndsay, as a pregnant woman who's only going to get bigger, being able to seduce Freddie is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Yes Lynsey...sleeping with Freddie is the only way

Oh ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Jason needs to have a go at his face..its putting me right off me dinner!

What will Sandy do now, take the blame herself perhaps

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Jason needs to have a go at his face..its putting me right off me dinner!

I thought that was a nod to his steroids storyline. I think they have a side-effect of facial marks. Otherwise the make-up department is really letting the side down.

Wow Freddie is scum. And his left eyebrow is freakin annoying.

Is Cameron in on the frame up too with Freddie and Mercedes and will Mercedes ever get her damn comeuppance :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Is Cameron in on the frame up too with Freddie and Mercedes and will Mercedes ever get her damn comeuppance :mad:

Was Ziggy driving the van that killed Leela's parents or when do we find that out?

• Advertisement

Monife wrote: »
    Was Ziggy driving the van that killed Leela's parents or when do we find that out?

There has been no more mention of that

Advertisement