Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,046 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope one of the McQueens slap the face off Diane

Not just for Finn's actions but also for her super annoying accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,646 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Robbie and Blessing can testify too against Finn

Shame Sam is dead as she knew John Paul was raped, didn't John Paul do a rape kit with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Just watching now.
    That Irish detective is cringe worthy!!
    Also what's with the strip of netting across Nancy's eyes...v distracting!

Gee_G wrote: »
    Just watching now.
    That Irish detective is cringe worthy!!
    Also what's with the strip of netting across Nancy's eyes...v distracting!

She was in Fair City

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

She was in Fair City

Nuff said!!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Seriously Nancy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Now that was awesome ep e4 , this BK

Great acting all around , Diane still being Diane's , head stuck in her *** , I I understand how she feels in a way. She has not seen what we seen!

Well done Tony!, Finally

Poor John Paul, Nancy was harsh on him but I can understand were she coming from.

What shocker from nana too!, did not see that coming at all!

These are episode that hollyoaks , best episode of the year!

deise08 wrote: »
    Seriously Nancy!

Yeah, a little bit unfair!

Poor Marlena hope she will be ok

I love that Tony thought it was the appropriate time to break Diane's heart while she's already devastated with the Finn situation. Well done Tony!

And Nico giving the money to JP has to be the most random linking of story lines ,I've ever seen.

• Advertisement

I love that Tony thought it was the appropriate time to break Diane's heart while she's already devastated with the Finn situation. Well done Tony!

And Nico giving the money to JP has to be the most random linking of story lines ,I've ever seen.

Tony can be a selfish coward :mad:

Nico isn't all bad unlike her mammy

Mercedes was great with John Paul but where was Carmel?

So now 4 McQueens are rape victims, John Paul, Jacqui, Marlena and Phoebe

Wow Sienna is so fiendish. And Tony is such a pr!ck. Is he actually married to Diane?

Why was Tom at a party for Sienna's kid? Sienna terrorised him

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Why was Tom at a party for Sienna's kid? Sienna terrorised him

It's so stupid the way hollyoaks keep doing this!!
    However last weeks episode with the Finn reveal were so good. It's a pity they can never keep up the momentum

Wow Sienna is so fiendish. And Tony is such a pr!ck. Is he actually married to Diane?

I know Dodger is suppose to be all beauty and no brain but surely knowing what Sienna has done in the past, he could have listened to Nico instead of just believing Sienna's lies again no questions :mad:

I don't think Tony and Diane are married

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Does anyone in soapland ever lock their mobile phones? Or maybe they have special phones that don't have pin codes on them.

Oh ffs!!! Really how many more Maxine leaving/ sienna or Patrick ruining dodgers chance of going storylines can we have??!!!

Emmm...anyone else watching E4 episode this evening?? I'm a little bit confused about the ending!!!

Mark can't be her father because they were much younger when they were separated, so that leaves.........
    Patrick?????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Emmm...anyone else watching E4 episode this evening?? I'm a little bit confused about the ending!!!

I know How 6?times after that, I still dont

• Advertisement

Mark can't be her father because they were much younger when they were separated, so that leaves.........
    Patrick?????

I think I've missed something here....how does she not know who the father of her child is??!

I was thinking that myself.
    she wasn't two when it happened

I was thinking that myself.
    she wasn't two when it happened

And if it was mark I think he'd also know! V strange!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Sienna previously said Nico was the result of a one night stand with a guy she can't remember. So I think it's suppose to be that they met years ago not knowing they were twins, hooked up and the result was Nico.

But I don't know how Patrick is suppose to know that Mark is the father as he thought Mark was dead.

Mark (Dodger) didn't know he had a twin sister and he is a player so he could have had sex with Sienna when both were young

I'd prefer if Patrick was the dad of Nico

Since she arrived Sienna has been very close and obsessed with Mark

Either way #sickBlakes

apparently not!
    How old was seinna supposed to be when she had her?

okay i get that they both don't recognise each other and that that would be a possibility but still don't know how Patrick would know Dodger was the father if Sienna didn't know the name of who she had sex with. Maybe Patrick had a paternity test performed on Nico and that test would recongise the father as a sibling??
    Hopefully this ends better than the last incest storyline on Hollyoaks :P

okay i get that they both don't recognise each other and that that would be a possibility but still don't know how Patrick would know Dodger was the father if Sienna didn't know the name of who she had sex with. Maybe Patrick had a paternity test performed on Nico and that test would recongise the father as a sibling??
    Hopefully this ends better than the last incest storyline on Hollyoaks :P

I still think it'd be a bit daft, they were supposed to like what 14 when she got pregnant, I can't imagine they were that sexually active at 14 that they'd forget?! But then again, it is hollyoaks!!:)

I'm sure that Nico could survive having just one of her parents around -though i hope Maxine and dodger end up going to the States since they are extremely boring together.

• Advertisement

So Patrick recognised his son Mark all those years as Mark and Dirk were working at a posh boring school where Sienna was attending too, what name was Sienna going by then?

Advertisement