Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,623 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Myra to Frankie "Thanks for a cracking funeral" funny :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Was it explained why Blessing hasn't come forward to add to the case against Finn? I know she originally decided to drop it but I thought she'd come forward now.

I'd say Sienna must be stinking up that basement a fair bit now :P

So Cameron was the van driver that caused the accident and killed Sam and Danny and he frames Ziggy, how original and not shocking or surprising :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

The end of the episode on E4 last night....the acting from Sonny and Ziggy...possibly the best I've ever seen!!!hahahaha

Gee_G wrote: »
    The end of the episode on E4 last night....the acting from Sonny and Ziggy...possibly the best I've ever seen!!!hahahaha

Could Ziggy have left anymore prints on any other part of the van, he touched it all over inside and out :p and then stayed even when he heard the police siren

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Could Ziggy have left anymore prints on any other part of the van, he touched it all over inside and out :p and then stayed even when he heard the police siren

That was so stupid. And then him trying to torch it when he can hear sirens, he should have just wiped his prints. They can check his phone for the rescue call too. Hollyoaks sometimes think their viewers are as dumb as some of their storylines.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Havnt seen tonights, but all he had to do yesterday was ring the cops and say he had found the van..poor ziggy

Monife wrote: »
    That was so stupid. And then him trying to torch it when he can hear sirens, he should have just wiped his prints. They can check his phone for the rescue call too. Hollyoaks sometimes think their viewers are as dumb as some of their storylines.

The number was probably blocked/anonymous so cant be traced

The number was probably blocked/anonymous so cant be traced

But it proves he got a call which can cause reasonable doubt. It's all bit stupid to me, I don't like Cameron so I hope he gets caught!

Monife wrote: »
    But it proves he got a call which can cause reasonable doubt. It's all bit stupid to me, I don't like Cameron so I hope he gets caught!

I wanted Cameron to be a good guy, at least Tegan was Ziggy's alibi

Cameron is obsessed with his "girls" Leela and Peri

Did Ste move out of living with his sisters?

• Advertisement

oh no Sienna is free to terrorise the village again! Entertaining episode after a good few poor ones, but the show really needs better villain than Sonny.

oh no Sienna is free to terrorise the village again! Entertaining episode after a good few poor ones, but the show really needs better villain than Sonny.

How did Sienna escape?

Maxine why ffs help Patrick, she needs to stand up for herself, ok Dodger was wrong calling the police but she should have :mad:

what a depressing view of mental illness Hollyoaks has. Though I did laugh at the thought of a pre-teen being able to keep an adult captive.

Why is Rick hanging around Diane, his son Robbie is a witness against Finn for the trial :mad:

Sinead tells Ste about her affair with Tony

No way is Sonny dead after that pathetic lame kidnap with toy props

Hi Everyone

I have been thinking for a long time of starting to watch Hollyoaks is it any good ?

when is the best time to starting watching I hear it has a train disaster story coming up would that be a good time to start watching ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,827 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Hi Everyone

I have been thinking for a long time of starting to watch Hollyoaks is it any good ?

when is the best time to starting watching I hear it has a train disaster story coming up would that be a good time to start watching ?

I really enjoy hollyoaks. They do some story lines exceptionally well in my opinion, of course most of the story lines are ridiculous but it's very entertaining. The good looking people are an added bonus. Start watching anytime....you won't be long catching up. It's excellent hangover tv

Hi Everyone

Yes very good

After Emmerdale it is the best soap imo

Start watching now asap

Now Darren knows about Nancy and Rick he turns to
    Sienna for comfort
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Now Darren knows about Nancy and Rick he turns to
    Sienna for comfort
    :mad:

Why would he do that for? After everything she did.

• Advertisement

I think Darren is one-up on the revenge stakes now. Though sienna lying about now sleeping with Rick was pretty funny,

KKkitty wrote: »
    Why would he do that for? After everything she did.

He is a muppet :mad:

Myra discovers Sinead and Tony's affair

He is a muppet :mad:

Myra discovers Sinead and Tony's affair

Darren is too soft. Nancy likes to control the situation whatever it is. Can't believe Jack seems to be taking Nancy's side.

Did Darren really think Sienna would keep quite, so sick of cokehead Ste too

Yeah, I love Ste but he is wrecking my head at the mo, he needs to cop on! Was so angry when they were bringing Sienna back but I like her character (as in I like the drama she brings!). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I absolutely love Sienna - probably not helped by my huge crush on Anna Passey...

Anyway, I've started to notice recently how prominent the colour of Sienna's fingernails can be associated with her current mood - has anyone else observed this? I'd be interested to see if my theory is correct...

I talk a little bit about it in my recent blog post... http://wp.me/p52ZRl-2B

Sienna is such a complex character well played by Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Does Finn get off does anyone know?

Loving the scenes with Trevor and Dennis over the last few episodes!! In fact I'm just loving Trevor at the minute!!

Loving the scenes with Trevor and Dennis over the last few episodes!! In fact I'm just loving Trevor at the minute!!

Kinda funny when he was worried about his gladioli haha. Who are Finn and John Paul talking to when they're alone?

• Advertisement

Loving Trevor too :) Hated him when he was a proper bad guy though!

Advertisement