Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,645 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why is Sam so against Cameron, he didn't rape Leela and now Ziggy is involved in fitting him up too :mad:

I hope Lindsey believes Joe and is playing Freddie to get evidence or a confession

• Registered Users Posts: 4,046 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

So i'm guessing Dodger will be the man to save the day with maxine. This reminds me a lot of Dodger's affair with his brother's fiancée though probably this time there will be no murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

No,! At end of e4 ending , I can not believe she got that close to be free, dame Patrick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Why is cindy so skinny???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Tindie wrote: »
    No,! At end of e4 ending , I can not believe she got that close to be free, dame Patrick

Ffs, its getting to be ridiculous at this stage!!!

• Advertisement

loubian wrote: »
    Why is cindy so skinny???

The actress had problems in real life as her fellow took up with Kym Marsh

• Registered Users Posts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

well thank F*ck thats finally happened!

Yeah that was enjoyable/ I hope that it concludes the storyline, was dragging on a bit.

I hope Dodger beats the crap outta of his dad

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

So did Maxine go through with the wedding just so she could expose Patrick as an abuser. For example, much better to humiliate him in front of everyone then just not go through with the wedding and let him put all the blame on Maxine.

Or am I just thinking way too much about this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'm just wondering if Maxine will press charges against Patrick for everything he's done to her. Personally I hope not as being a social pariah would be worse for Patrick.

Although the character is pretty unsavoury I'd miss Patrick if he left the show. He's such an interesting psycho. And Sienna without Dodger is just wrong; I hope he doesn't leave either.

FFS how could anyone believe Patrick :mad:

Dodger has such a messed up family. I wonder if Patrick will start going after Nico?

The aftermath of the abuse reveal has been a let down for me only Dodger and Dennis are on Maxine's side, why would Darren and Nancy believe Patrick (he is Sienna's father) and Dirk knows what Anna used to tell him about Patrick hurting her too :mad: I hope Maxine isn't gone for long and is back to punish Patrick legally and get Dodger free

I am glad Lindsey is on Team Joe and is trying to get Freddie to confess but has she told Joe the baby could be belong to Freddie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Now this why loves , it never clam , u always one think after another

I did not know revel was going to happen tonight !

Tindie wrote: »
    Now this why loves , it never clam , u always one think after another

I did not know revel was going to happen tonight !

??

OMG cant believe
    Danny and Sam are dead

Was Ziggy driving the white van?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    OMG cant believe
    Danny and Sam are dead

Was Ziggy driving the white van?

I think he was.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Why would ziggy be driving the van?

• Advertisement

deise08 wrote: »

Ziggy seems too obvious as he said to Leela there was a van in the garage which he went out in to look for Peri

Cameron could have done it

I felt sorry for Ste, Leela was horrid to him, she didn't blame herself or Cameron at all :mad: Peri now has more in common with Tom

Cos when they were all splitting up to go look for Perri he said "I've a van at the garage I'll go get it & drive around"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

buswankers wrote: »
    Cos when they were all splitting up to go look for Perri he said "I've at the garage I'll go get it & drive around"

Sorry I must have missed that.

what colour van does Dirk have?

Sorry I must have missed that.

what colour van does Dirk have?

Dirk and Dodger have a red van and Dodger must still be in jail no sign of him and Dennis since his arrest

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Great episodes again so far this week from Hollyoaks. Stellar acting from all concerned.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ziggy seems too obvious as he said to Leela there was a van in the garage which he went out in to look for Peri

If it was him I think it was accidental - he said the van sentence so quickly maybe they thought people wouldnt notice?! I dunno!

buswankers wrote: »
    If it was him I think it was accidental - he said the van sentence so quickly maybe they thought people wouldnt notice?! I dunno!

Whom ever ran into them in the van speed off after whether is was an accident or not

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

As usual, I'm an episode behind, at the Channel 4 pace, but I gotta say that episode after the crash where they were given the news was absolutely outstanding.

I was expecting great performances from Leela, Tegan, Peri and Ste, but they all exceeded my expectations. And kudos to Ziggy, Cameron, John Paul and Tom who also did great supporting the others. It's a testament to the acting of all involved when Jack is the weak link in the episode.

Wow quick recovery from Ste :p it was strange seeing a caring side from Grace and Trevor to Sam's family but Rose is Grace's half sister

• Advertisement

LOVING Grace and Trevor at the minute!!

Advertisement