Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭beerguts

I had a fusion of jalfrezi lamb with egg noodles. Added a lot of hot peppers to the lamb and BOY it is really starting to work through now!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm having a few beers. Made cottage pie for the girls earlier. I have my portion for lunch tomorrow. For myself this evening I'm getting revenge on the cat. Once again I fancy chicken and chips and it will happen without any interference from that moggy or else.:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

You know you are a java addict when the coffeehouse folks have your tall cup made before you can enter their door.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,826 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Power hosed the footpaths and facia and soffits today, what a sight to behold after coming out of the shower!

That's a sweet chilli sauce dip and it was accompanied by a cold can of Woodgate cider and a Smirnoff with cranberry juice and ice.

Goujons of pollock and chips on the way in about another drinks time. I'l probably marry a witch in the next life to make up for this.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Tuna salad for lunch and fresh cod and mashed potatoes with peas for dinner :) All washed down with lucozade :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Latte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AlejGuzman68

Cheeseburger pasta,very carb heavy but so tasty. Now it is a few Vodka and Orange Juice in my back garden with a book and the occasional honey bee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

We had rosemary and garlic lamb shanks from Aldi and they were delicious. with mash, carrot batons, stuffing and yorkshires.

had brownie's, ice cream and strawberries a while after.

planning on having tortilla's with nacho cheese dip soon too :pac:

Cottage Pie and veg for an early lunch. I made some burgers earlier so I'm gonna have a massive cheese burger and fries after a few scoops. My Good Friday pub is open.:D

This thread is making me hungry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Fathom wrote: »
    This thread is making me hungry.

Same here. I only had a sandwich today.

Have not eaten today. Been busy. Need to fix that shortly. Laters.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

was lazy today so got a double whopper and bacon and cheese loaded fries... having some Guinness now. Happy Friday everyone!!!

I only had a sandwich today.

I think I have eaten more this week than I would normally have in a month :pac:

I'm hoping it keeps going because I can get very stuck in a rut and not have an appetite sometimes for days. maybe it's the brighter weather has me perked up a bit

I think I have eaten more this week than I would normally have in a month :pac:

I'm hoping it keeps going because I can get very stuck in a rut and not have an appetite sometimes for days. maybe it's the brighter weather has me perked up a bit

It depends on hormones for me. Sounds like you had a nice Easter type dinner today though

Come on S! What's the plan? There must be a plan? Takeaway?

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Come on S! What's the plan? There must be a plan? Takeaway?

No takeaway. I will have either a Bombay Pantry curry or Mash Direct grub later.

No takeaway. I will have either a Bombay Pantry curry or Mash Direct grub later.

I've been having a look at the Bombay Pantry stuff in Tesco lately. What's it like? Honest opinion. Any spice in their Jalfrezi?

awh I love indian but noone else here likes it, and it's too expensive and too much food for me to order all for myself

oh I thought it was bombay pantry takeaway. I didnt know tesco did jars of their stuff..

• Advertisement

oh I thought it was bombay pantry takeaway. I didnt know tesco did jars of their stuff..

A ready meal in Tesco. Never tried it and don't know if its related.

Takeaway pizza, chips, onion rings and mushy peas washed down with lots of red wine, ate outside and it felt like being on holidays , continuing inside with more wine, love long weekends.

A ready meal in Tesco. Never tried it and don't know if its related.

oh ok. ah a ready meal, I wouldn't ever look on that aisle so I definitely wouldn't know what they would have.

an ex of mine used to get the meal deal in tesco for us sometimes but its not something I'd be looking at myself

I've been having a look at the Bombay Pantry stuff in Tesco lately. What's it like? Honest opinion. Any spice in their Jalfrezi?

I think it's ok. I will eat it and update you on what it's like. I just remembered I have to eat the Fit Foods one as well. I will see the dates on them and pick one.

It's butter chicken masala. It looks like it needs to be scoffed today alright.

The sauce and rice were grand but the chicken pieces were dry. It's ok because it is all natural ingredients and made in Ireland but I think they must not be marinating the chicken. That's how Indians cook their curry sometimes.

I was in the leaba this morning and got a yearning for a fry up. Set up for the day now. I must have drank a pint of OJ with it.:)

20210403-111414.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

I had similar G and about a litre of OJ too :)
    I really indulged by adding cream and parmesan to my eggs. Also had 2 extra slices of soda bread as I cooked.
    It's what Jesus would have wanted for me :p

Porklife wrote: »
    I had similar G and about a litre of OJ too :)
    I really indulged by adding cream and parmesan to my eggs. Also had 2 extra slices of soda bread as I cooked.
    It's what Jesus would have wanted for me :p

Isn't it great. I only indulge in a decent one every few weeks. We are worth it.:D

This evening was an all out takeaway assault. Pizzas, a spice bag, chips, dips and not in shot is a spicy beef dish for later.:eek:

20210403-173032.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,826 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

An extra spicy venison chilli con carne, the rice barely got a look in but there was extra tortilla's drafted in for scooping near the end.

A nice day picking furze petals which will be used to make beautiful sparkling wine.

Cold cider from the can now watching the sun set behind the forest.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Advertisement