Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

All those videos out there 'shaming' pets. Feck off it is not funny to shame animals for doing what is natural to them or expect human behaviour from animals. It is cruelty wrapped up in attention seeking.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Alanis Morrisette?

Don't you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Someone stopped me for directions but just after they’d left I realised I’d gotten it arseways. I could go after them and correct myself but I prefer to awkwardly shuffle away and hope I never see them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Politician talk. They never answer the question they're asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

And they always emit hot air

• Advertisement

Another TA. M&S meals for one aren’t big enough. Can ye tell I left the house today?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Someone stopped me for directions but just after they’d left I realised I’d gotten it arseways. I could go after them and correct myself but I prefer to awkwardly shuffle away and hope I never see them again.

That happened me before as well, I was in dozey mood, they were in a car and I only realized after the directions I had given were wrong, all the way home I was only over my shoulder in case they'd come back looking for me and try too run over me :o :eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

That happened me before as well, I was in dozey mood, they were in a car and I only realized after the directions I had given were wrong, all the way home I was only over my shoulder in case they'd come back looking for me and try too run over me :o :eek:.

This happened to me recently. I'm living in this town 24yrs and I still sent someone wrong. They drove back past me and I wanted to dissolve into the footpath. I dread being asked for directions as even if I know where somewhere is I couldn't tell you. I'm looking at my hands to distinguish left from right.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Politician talk. They never answer the question they're asked.

Same can be said of senior management types with their buzzwords and three letter acronyms :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I'm looking at my hands to distinguish left from right.

Hahaha me too :D

:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,217 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Managed to buy Rich Tea lights again, instead of the normal ones, ffs :o

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Managed to buy Rich Tea lights again, instead of the normal ones, ffs :o

Share them out among us here poochie we'll finish them off for ya 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I keep buying things, even though I’m meant to be saving. Someone take my bank card off me

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

My sister bought me a 500-piece box of googly eyes for Christmas (long story) and I just sent them flying all over my bedroom floor.

Cleaning them up was one of the more surreal experiences of my life and I'm going to be finding the feckers everywhere for months to come.

TA at this jumper on ASOS. Is it Nike? I can’t tell

https://i.imgur.com/Lf6J68c.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Dial Hard wrote: »
    My sister bought me a 500-piece box of googly eyes for Christmas (long story) and I just sent them flying all over my bedroom floor.

Cleaning them up was one of the more surreal experiences of my life and I'm going to be finding the feckers everywhere for months to come.

Here's looking at you, kid. :cool::pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ticks all the boxes, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

It has the Nike symbol alright

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Well it says Nike on the cuff...

TA that when I hear ASOS I think of ASSOS - a premium (ie expensive) cycling kit brand.

Seven Worlds will Collide

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I keep buying things, even though I’m meant to be saving. Someone take my bank card off me

I'll mind it if ya want kitty 😀

• Advertisement

RMAOK wrote: »
    It has the Nike symbol alright
    Well it says Nike on the cuff...

712.gif

:pac::D

I suppose you won't believe me that I did notice that hence the dots.....Dear

I suppose you won't believe me that I did notice that hence the dots.....Dear

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109471283&postcount=4318 :pac:

OK so be like that, just cos you're top of my match list.

How YOU doin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

When I wake up on the couch at 4 am and the fkn remote smashes to the floor.

Bf thinking of going off on a holiday and didn’t even ask if I’d wanna go. Cheers for that mate.

What a selfish prick - far be it from me to give advice but...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Had a big post written about my drive to work this morning and deleted it. It was just too confusing!

• Advertisement

What a selfish prick - far be it from me to give advice but...

He was probably thinking that I wouldn’t be able to afford it (which I may not be) but it would still have been nice to have been asked. Although I’m not sure how he’s planning on affording it either :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement