Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Count Down

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Like shaking hands with a piece of wet lettuce, it's horrible.

If you're going to shake someones hand, do it properly.

On the other hand, someone who engages in a crush-type handshake. :mad:
    Ever notice how the Queen always gives a limp handshake, and barely grips the fingers of anyone she shakes hands with?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

Count Down wrote: »
    Ever notice how the Queen always gives a limp handshake, and barely grips the fingers of anyone she shakes hands with?

To be fair she is in her nineties.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

To be fair she is in her nineties.

And she has to touch peasants.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

New Home wrote: »
    And she has to touch peasants.

Ew

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

People with a really weak watery handshake are a TA.

I also find when you encounter someone with massive hands who shakes the **** out of your arm to such an extent that your whole body shakes TA. It feels like they're trying to shake your soul loose...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It feels like they're trying to shake your soul loose...

Soul snatchers :3

Ta'd when you can't match socks because one is missing *cross face*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Count Down wrote: »

What 'Queen' would that be as we live in a Republic?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Any of them. Besides, anyone with a working telly can see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

People who don’t get irony

Anaemics?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I don't irony my clothes

And, once again, that's what's servants are for.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Any of them. Besides, anyone with a working telly can see that.

Ah..so really it should have read 'a Queen' rather than 'the Queen'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

Boards acting up on mobile...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Queuing. For anything. Ever.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anaemics?
    Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I don't irony my clothes

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I was working for a person, casual job, for the last ten years. She died recently, and the family haven't said what I'm to do. I'm meeting them in a couple of weeks, but suspect it will be bye bye Maggie. I hate hanging around waiting, but don't want to pester people who are recently bereaved.

Ah..so really it should have read 'a Queen' rather than 'the Queen'.

Well, we really don't know where the op lives, sooo....

Why do people not realize that pressing the silver button on the traffic lights doesn't change the light colour?

Unless you're in Kildare Street. ;)

My feet are very restless today. I just want to take off my runners and wiggle my toes for a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,481 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Wisdom teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Got a voucher for Christmas and am heading to town shortly, but can I shlte find it. Think it might have gone in the bin accidentally

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Got a voucher for Christmas and am heading to town shortly, but can I shlte find it. Think it might have gone in the bin accidentally

+1 I got a Galway United season ticket at Christmas and have mislaid it, have to find it by Friday.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,328 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

What 'Queen' would that be as we live in a Republic?

There is another thread in AH titled
    'Teenager who joined ISIS wants to come home'

Go home surely! Not sure why it annoyed me so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

+1 I got a Galway United season ticket at Christmas and have mislaid it, have to find it by Friday.

Better off staying lost I'd say :D

+1 I got a Galway United .

Booooo :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Better off staying lost I'd say :D

Indeed hours of misery interspersed with occasional moments of joy.

But at least I wouldn't have to pay in and queue with ordinary people.

Seven Worlds will Collide

Feck sorry wrong thread :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Alanis Morrisette?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭Bredabe

People and specifically Y's today, who think the way to answer a question is to repeat the questions constantly.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement