Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    TA'd with myself for not smashing the wing mirror of the BMW this morning, the pr*ck driving obviously doesn't use it so I'd be doing him a favour removing an object that is weighing down his precious car.

Beemer envy is a serious condition.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I've no problem with Beemers, just this particular pr*ck that nearly f*cked me up this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

New Home wrote: »
    But Beemer Boomer, how would they admire themselves, then?

Careful NH I may have a BMW but the less mirrors I see myself in the better :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Why, do they break on their own, without BB's intervention? :pac:

Have some compassion. Wing mirrors and indicators are expensive extras on BMWs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Dr. Phil, and a young man on the show is using male pronouns instead of female when referring to his transgender sister.

branie2 wrote: »
    Watching Dr. Phil, and a young man on the show is using male pronouns instead of female when referring to his transgender sister.

Guess what...that is regarded as a 'hate crime' in the UK. Some guy on Twitter was spoken to by the police in the last few weeks for doing this to a Transgender person.

Nothing wrong with 'HeShe'...:D

I will try to find the link.

I think I know what you're referring to. That guy is probably Graham Linehan

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Have some compassion. Wing mirrors and indicators are expensive extras on BMWs.

He's not joking :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Can't go wrong with some Anti Dazzle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,392 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Time for my annual rant about Irish women and their weird fetish for opaque black tights.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I have an annual appointment with colleagues regarding my job, as they travel around they are often in different places in each area, I txt to find out if there were in the same place this year, as I heard it had changed hands and more than likely was compartments or the like now, no response any time I looked for clarity on exact position.

Is a response to a reasonable question like that too much to ask?

TA2 the poster on twitter who said that housing isn't a human right and ppl just have to put up with that! boggling mindset.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

People who give out about Ryanair, when they could have looked at the airline's terms and conditions on the company website.

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Time for my annual rant about Irish women and their weird fetish for opaque black tights.

Or pantyhose, as they are called in the states

• Registered Users Posts: 20,040 ✭✭✭✭neris

branie2 wrote: »

dont you mean his brother who thinks hes a girl??

Identifies as female

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Confused. Is it his brother or his sister? Are you annoyed that he is referring to him as a him or her as a him or him as a her or her as a her.

I have a headache.

He was referring to her as he

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Is it a girl who wants to be a boy or a boy that wants to be a girl?

Headache getting worse

A boy who identfies as a girl

• Advertisement

Do they drive a BMW?

Sometimes it can hard to peel a banana

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

My never ending ability to embarrass myself. In the hospital coffee shop I was at the till paying and the cashier asks “do you work here”. “No I don’t work here I work in bla bla, I’m just here visiting rabble rabble”. More awkward conversation follows until I hear the cashier beside him ask the next customer the same question. It then dawns on me that he wasn’t asking to be nice or out of curiosity, but in case I had a hospital staff card that needed to be swiped when purchasing, as evidenced by the customer after me. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I stop wearing black when they invent a darker colour.

TA'd at myself for not checking that my dentist appointment wasn't in the University Dental Hospital.... My dentist referred me on and said repeatedly I need to go to the Dental hospital. I of course don't double check so I looked like a fool asking for someone who doesn't work there.
    Glad the actual practice I needed to go to was really nice about the mix up and managed to see me anyway even though I was almost 30 minutes late.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,392 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

LirW wrote: »
    I stop wearing black when they invent a darker colour

I have no issue with black. I have an issue with thick black tights during summer. Last July and August were sweltering and the amount of women who were still wearing them. I just don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I have no issue with black. I have an issue with thick black tights during summer. Last July and August were sweltering and the amount of women who were still wearing them. I just don't get it.

Eh, eyes up buddy!

That's the reason ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I drove round a blind bend this morning to find a complete twat on my side of the road overtaking a cyclist. I had to slam on the brakes and received a wave in return. Yup, that makes it alright. Shook out :(. TA, dangerous drivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Pretty trivial, but annoying, none the less......Newstalk reader pronouncing Niki Lauda as Niki Lada! ��

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Pretty trivial, but annoying, none the less......Newstalk reader pronouncing Niki Lauda as Niki Lada! ��

Is he the lada that created the brand of car?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

When protein is listed as an in ingredient in a recipe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement