Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Heard he's from Blanchardstown

Wibbs wrote: »
    Ok, so how does one then go on to explain the same issues with immigration and clashes of culture in Britain, France, Italy, Holland, Sweden and so forth? Are they all lacking in those factors you put forward as an explanation? That list of countries have quite the variation in approaches, yet all have the same problem. Coincidence? Or more likely the multicultural model is broken and given other countries decades and generations of extra social issues I'm not seeing any actual fixes beyond the usual tired "explanations" and excuses over this failed social experiment.

Are you questioning our policy of "it'll be grand"???

How dare you!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Heard he's from Blanchardstown

No that post above is correct.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

No that post above is correct.

SL ring any bells?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

MrFresh wrote: »
    Oh dear, you still have difficulty admitting you were simply wrong and keep making up strawman arguments.

These so called black gangs are not emulating London ghetto culture, they are just fitting in with Dublin youth culture. That's why people are confusing the two hauls in Balbriggan and Ballyfermot for the last two pages. You're simply holding them to a higher standard because of the colour of their skin. No other reason.

So calling each other fam, blud, roadman and naming themselves after their postcodes (exactly the same as London gangs) is Dublin youth culture??

.Charlo wrote: »
    SL ring any bells?

sl who is in his 40s?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

That Mr Flash lad must be about 5’ tall. Serious case of small man syndrome going on there.

sl who is in his 40s?

Not sure just seen someone comment the initials under the Padraig O'Reilly tweet.

Not sure just seen someone comment the initials under the Padraig O'Reilly tweet.

That not the name I was given mate, he obviously means sean Little

That not the name I was given mate, he obviously means sean Little

Sean Little would be a mate of fatpuss yeah ?

• Advertisement

That Mr Flash lad must be about 5’ tall. Serious case of small man syndrome going on there.

And 10 stone soaking wet!

Sean Little would be a mate of fatpuss yeah ?

Cha little is a pal of Mr flashy best mates with Zach Parker, relation of Lee Byrne's best mate Biggie Little

But I wasn't given Sean Little's name mate and I don't know them so cant confirm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Bimbo/Liam Little relative?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Cha little is a pal of Mr flashy best mates with Zach Parker, relation of Lee Byrne's best mate Biggie Little

Hes looks like he has special needs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

The location makes me think he was double crossed

That what I first thought. Lured up there.

Well Zach was too so I'd accept that as plausible

Well Zach was too so I'd accept that as plausible

Any word on the man on the run CS. The garda want him for that hit??

• Advertisement

Any word on the man on the run CS. The garda want him for that hit??

According to a few CS DNA is all over a few. He's in UK apparently with daithi Douglas gunman LC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Mod: Read the first post. Follow the instructions. Final warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

I must have missed the stories on the large population of folks of Chinese and East Asian origin being caught with knives massing in large gangs to beat the crap out of each other and random passersby.

Has there been any actual news reports in relation to black gangs? It seems the stories mostly come from twitter and Facebook.

Ok, so how does one then go on to explain the same issues with immigration and clashes of culture in Britain, France, Italy, Holland, Sweden and so forth? Are they all lacking in those factors you put forward as an explanation?

I'm sure they have their own issues. I only deal with juveniles in Ireland though so I couldn't tell you exactly what those are.

That list of countries have quite the variation in approaches, yet all have the same problem. Coincidence? Or more likely the multicultural model is broken and given other countries decades and generations of extra social issues I'm not seeing any actual fixes beyond the usual tired "explanations" and excuses over this failed social experiment.

Can you tell me how you feel the youths with non Irish backgrounds act differently to the youths with Irish backgrounds?

So calling each other fam, blud, roadman and naming themselves after their postcodes (exactly the same as London gangs) is Dublin youth culture??

Mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭SporadicMan

Has there been any actual news reports in relation to black gangs? It seems the stories mostly come from twitter and Facebook.

The papers conveniently don't mention it.

I wonder why?

I've seen videos of incidents in my area, I've seen the gangs for myself, yet the papers always just say 'a gang' or whatever the other terms are that shy away from descriptions.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

People were saying it was Flashy himself that had Parker killed?

The papers conveniently don't mention it.

I wonder why?

I've seen videos of incidents in my area, I've seen the gangs for myself, yet the papers always just say 'a gang' or whatever the other terms are that shy away from descriptions.

Most likely because their colour or background is irrelevant. They are engaging in the same behaviour as many white youths in many areas across Dublin and the rest of the country.

• Advertisement

El_Bee wrote: »
    People were saying it was Flashy himself that had Parker killed?

I'm not saying that's correct but...

I'm not saying that's correct but...

It's just what was said on here and social media, but he's supposed to have been good friends with him and showed up to his funeral, bizarre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

The colour or race of scumbags is an entirely secondary problem to the primary issue of there being many people out there who should be locked up until the day they die, racking up hundreds of convictions and being let off by our ridiculous judicial system.

Most likely because their colour or background is irrelevant. They are engaging in the same behaviour as many white youths in many areas across Dublin and the rest of the country.

Is it irrelevant though? There was a Pakistani taxi driver wanted for a sex attack a few months back, the public got no description of this man.

It's all irrelevant, show me the stats etc. Once there are stats it'll be "That's because of racism".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭SporadicMan

Is it irrelevant though? There was a Pakistani taxi driver wanted for a sex attack a few months back, the public got no description of this man.

Never mind the fact that gangs of black lads have specifically targetted white taxi drivers for robbery / assault, even going to the point of cancelling taxis with black drivers if they accepted first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,847 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Never mind the fact that gangs of black lads have specifically targetted white taxi drivers for robbery / assault, even going to the point of cancelling taxis with black drivers if they accepted first.

If that’s true that’s an example of total and utter racism isn’t it mrfresh?

cant-be-racist-5a416b.jpg

Wasn't he caught though? Why would they release a description of someone they identified?

I didn't read about that one. Can you link the story?

If it was true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Can you tell me how you feel the youths with Irish backgrounds act differently to the youths with non Irish backgrounds?

I tampered with your post, I hope you don’t mind but I would say it’s more a culture of colour I remember when we were still white kids; with white pursuits but our youth have been primed for over two decades and counting now with many of them today’s adults in positions of power and influence themselves.

Not to mention marketing; advertising etc and it takes a stronger willed adolescent with far greater powers of resistance than we ever did require. I would like to think education is key but then the urge to fit in must be truly overwhelming with the urge to succumb to this peer pressure generally winning out. Rinse all we like but they duly will repeat....

Bobblehats wrote: »
    I tampered with your post, I hope you don’t mind but I would say it’s more a culture of colour I remember when we were still white kids; with white pursuits but our youth have been primed for over two decades and counting now with many of them today’s adults in positions of power and influence themselves.

Not to mention marketing; advertising etc and it takes a stronger willed adolescent with far greater powers of resistance than we ever did require. I would like to think education is key but then the urge to fit in must be truly overwhelming with the urge to succumb to this peer pressure generally winning out. Rinse all we like but they duly will repeat....

Not really sure what you are getting at there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Well that may be because it has become so inherent.

Why is there such resistance to a curfew for under 18's? Unenforceable? or parents just want their kids out of sight out of mind for as long as possible.

Surely has to be a reaction after that considering his father and friend

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Surely has to be a reaction after that considering his father and friend

Who's his father?

xzanti wrote: »
    Who's his father?

His father would have connections, would be related to Bimbo little that passed away in 2011

I didn't read about that one. Can you link the story?

Apologies for the s*n link

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2065988/vicious-teenage-gang-nicknamed-the-pesties-carrying-out-attacks-on-delivery-men-and-taxi-drivers-in-west-dublin/

It's well known in Clonee/Ongar/Tyrellstown what was going on

Another shooting in Darndale

El_Bee wrote: »
    Why is there such resistance to a curfew for under 18's? Unenforceable? or parents just want their kids out of sight out of mind for as long as possible.

Because it will be up to 2 Gardai in a Hyundai to enforce it, and they'll have no choice but to get back in their car and go away.

Another shooting in Darndale

Connected apparently.

Dead now. Mad 24 hours. Retaliation i wonder???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

The lad shot now only had a post up about Sean a half an hour ago.

Dead now. Mad 24 hours. Retaliation i wonder???

Sounds like the same squad, this lad and Cha are from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Tomw86

ASOT wrote: »
    The lad shot now only had a post up about Sean a half an hour ago.

A friendly one, or not so?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement