Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Today I ordered

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

Received the Reload S today. Been trying to find a leak proof squonk atty, I have a tendency too over squonk. Well, I think I've actually found it!

40204654073_ef3bdd3dc6.jpg

No matter how hard I try to get this to leak I cant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

I love YiHi chips but am finding the SL a little awkward myself too. It just doesn't fell very comfortable to use.

Man is there a way to lock just the joystick? When I do the 3 clicks lock it locks the fire button too. So dumb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Man is there a way to lock just the joystick? When I do the 3 clicks lock it locks the fire button too. So dumb.

No. Never found it a problem though. If I'm only using power I tend to use novice mode. Means the only thing that can be adjusted is the wattage. Hold the joystick to the left for a couple of seconds to switch to it.

No. Never found it a problem though. If I'm only using power I tend to use novice mode. Means the only thing that can be adjusted is the wattage. Hold the joystick to the left for a couple of seconds to switch to it.
    Thanks! That is much more streamlined and I rarely use tc, so suits me Sir. :)

YFTK Stratum Zero.

Takes both 18650 and 21700, comes with 22mm and 25mm top-caps and all at 75mm tall.
    The mod uses a mosfet chip for extra safety. As with any mosfet mod, care an caution is advised and spare chips are essential imo.

Note: This is a clone.

9689942-1.jpg
    9689942-3.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Nautilus-aio

Going to use it for my cbd
    Handy to keep in my bag

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭joombo

Today I ordered new e-juice uk in new marketplace, this time it's smooth banana with lashings of cream. Delicious! I'm glad that I've found this marketplace with large variety of vaping stuff and competitive prices. I often order new e-liquits 'coz I like to try smth new.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Zurbaran

Swapped the smokes for a Smok nord two weeks ago and pretty sure I’m going to stick to the vaping now so after a bit of research I’ve ordered the kroma a zenith. Anybody use one of these, or the tank alone?

I tried vaping a few years ago but it didn’t do it for me. I think the main thing that has made me change is nic salts. Free base is extremely un pleasant for me. Tried 12mg again a few days ago after a fella in a shop said there shouldn’t be much difference. It was horrible. 20mg nic salts seems to do the trick.

Might get the isub b tank for home use and if I like that get a mod that takes batteries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭morritty

FT have a sale on, ordered a Drag Mini, Couple of Dvarw RTAs and some tweezers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

Bought an Aegis Solo from EliteVapour today .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I bought a couple of these https://www.jacvapour.com/vape-kits/aio-vim with pre-filled pods for my Brother who had a stroke years ago.

I bought one myself too but I wont be using pre-fills,I ordered 0.5 coils.

I bought a couple of these https://www.jacvapour.com/vape-kits/aio-vim with pre-filled pods for my Brother who had a stroke years ago.

I bought one myself too but I wont be using pre-fills,I ordered 0.5 coils.

They look very neat and discreet.

They look very neat and discreet.

I've always heard of Jacvapour,I thought they were in France,I was shocked to learn that they are a UK company from the East of Scotland.

Free shipping to Ireland if you spend €80.

The Vim mod has been released over a year ago & seems to be better than some of those pod AIO's.

• Advertisement

I've always heard of Jacvapour,I thought they were in France,I was shocked to learn that they are a UK company from the East of Scotland.

Free shipping to Ireland if you spend €80.

The Vim mod has been released over a year ago & seems to be better than some of those pod AIO's.

I bought a Series B mod off them some time ago, it's the best value DNA 75 mod I've had,£69. They also do some refurbished hardware at good value, guaranteed and they have a top class customer service.

The Blotto rta from ecigone.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

The Blotto rta from ecigone.

That's got decent reviews

On the off chance Bill do you have a discount code for ecigone?

conjon wrote: »
    That's got decent reviews

On the off chance Bill do you have a discount code for ecigone?

20OFF should give a discount but you might have to join their FACEBOOK group to get it.

20OFF should give a discount but you might have to join their FACEBOOK group to get it.

Thanks Bill. I am looking at the QP Designs Flaw mod and they seem to have it in stock, but it's fairly pricey. They don't seem to allow you to add a coupon at checkout for it. The quest goes on..

• Advertisement

Thanks Bill. I am looking at the QP Designs Flaw mod and they seem to have it in stock, but it's fairly pricey. They don't seem to allow you to add a coupon at checkout for it. The quest goes on..
    Flaw or Fatal?

Flaw or Fatal?

Fatal. Never type on the go :).

It's still on pre order so code probably won't work till it's in stock.

Nice looking mod btw, temptation is starting :)

Nice looking mod btw, temptation is starting :)

It is Bill. Its a limited release so I haven't seen a review yet. I am in 2 minds as the sxk bb box is coming back into stock on the Chinese sites in the coming weeks. This is one of the original AIO systems. I'm also hoping that the Dani 21700 might be on sale during black Friday.

On QP, I have the fatality which is my favourite RTA on the year. Pricey bit worth every penny. QP have also released the Gata, which can be used in both DL and MTL. Same deck just different top cap. It looks the dogs too. Initial reviews for it are really good too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

Did anyone order a Dot Mod DotAIO ?

I'm fighting the temptation on that just wondering if anyone has one and how they are getting on with it .

jonski wrote: »
    Did anyone order a Dot Mod DotAIO ?

I'm fighting the temptation on that just wondering if anyone has one and how they are getting on with it .

Jonski research the billet box. The dotmod is based on it. The Sxk bb clone is back next week on the Chinese sites. That's got a dna60 in it. It's also a lot more flexible and also in terms of spares cheaper.

If you're after the dotmod try lepetitvapoter. Great Co based in France. Free delivery. Dpd for the Irish leg and they've a reward programme

Just ordered the RBA coil for the RPM40 or Fetch....https://djvape.co.uk/products/smok-rpm-40-rba-coil-0-6ohm

Also ordered the disposables,Innokin GoMax...https://djvape.co.uk/products/innokin-gomax-multi-use-disposable-tank-5-5ml-4pcs

Gotta try them...

QP Designs Gata RTA arrived today. The interesting about this atty is that it comes with one deck but two top caps and also two air control rings depending on your set up. So you can either go the DL or MTL route. I picked up the juggerknot mini second hand about a month ago and it's my favourite single coil atty. Looking forward to trying this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

try lepetitvapoter. Great Co based in France. Free delivery. Dpd for the Irish leg and they've a reward programme

I order practically everything from there, great prices and fast delivery!

• Advertisement

dragona wrote: »
    I order practically everything from there, great prices and fast delivery!

Particularly when you take into account the sterling exchange rate. I've found that they're cheaper than the UK sites. They've a great selection from top end to those starting off. Their loyalty points is great too.

Squid Industries Double Barrel V3 and QP Design Juggerknot Mini rta. Ecigone have 20% off using 20OFF code.

Juggerknot mini is an amazing RTA IMO. Have two of them and there constantly in use. Picked up the Gata a couple of weeks ago and jury is still out. Have only been using it DL. Generally a big fan of QP Designs. The Juggerknot M25 is fantastic although a tad big.

Other purchases of late that I enjoying are Taifun GT4 (bought second had), Atmazoo Tripod and the Dwarw DL (Clone).

Juggerknot mini is an amazing RTA IMO. Have two of them and there constantly in use. Picked up the Gata a couple of weeks ago and jury is still out. Have only been using it DL. Generally a big fan of QP Designs. The Juggerknot M25 is fantastic although a tad big.

Other purchases of late that I enjoying are Taifun GT4 (bought second had), Atmazoo Tripod and the Dwarw DL (Clone).

The m25 is my atty of the year. How are you finding the Tripod? I've been looking at it. Completely agree with you on the Gata, I'm still in 2 minds on it. I don't think it's a patch on the juggerknot or fatality.

The m25 is my atty of the year. How are you finding the Tripod? I've been looking at it. Completely agree with you on the Gata, I'm still in 2 minds on it. I don't think it's a patch on the juggerknot or fatality.

I'm not finding myself reaching for it too much, it's a good atty but just not doing it for me. If I'm honest, since getting the GT4 nothing else is really getting a look in. There pricey but absolutely worth every cent IMO. Whenever funds allow I can see myself buying a second one.

I'm not finding myself reaching for it too much, it's a good atty but just not doing it for me. If I'm honest, since getting the GT4 nothing else is really getting a look in. There pricey but absolutely worth every cent IMO. Whenever funds allow I can see myself buying a second one.

Le petit vapoteur have the GT4 in stock 140 odd. They'd a 20% off for Halloween just there. Keep an eye out on black Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

3 bottles of egg nog and 2 bottles of christmas pow wow from manabush. I tried the egg nog on a whim last week and vaped nothing but until I had finished the 30ml bottle. Had to order a further supply. It's very morish.

Give me a shout if you ever want to sell that tripod.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Claire Underwood

I just got my Lost Vape Paranormal 250 with the drop dead rabbit RDA. Sweet setup and love the flavour that this rda puts out.

• Advertisement

A genuine kayfun lite 2019 from creme de vape and a few juices from www.daddypigsmokejuice.com. Cinnamon Crumble, Coke Float, Custardy Cake Batter and Gingerbread ice-cream sammich. All of which I didn't need. Terrible itchy mouse fingers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

TinCool wrote: »
    A genuine kayfun lite 2019 from creme de vape and a few juices from www.daddypigsmokejuice.com. Cinnamon Crumble, Coke Float, Custardy Cake Batter and Gingerbread ice-cream sammich. All of which I didn't need. Terrible itchy mouse fingers.

Yeah I ordered a Kayfun Lite from lepetitvapoer on Friday as well, can't wait to see if it lives up to the hype. Also ordered a selection of dinner lady 10ml 50/50 liquid to try it out.

I ordered a Steamcrave Glaz Mini at start of December from Fasttech using the Ireland epacket delivery option, still no sign of it since leaving HK on 6th Dec. I'm guessing it might be because of the black friday/xmas backlog. If there's no sign of it in the next week or so I'll get on to fasttech. I've never had a package from them go missing in 2 years of ordering from them in fairness.

Yeah I ordered a Kayfun Lite from lepetitvapoer on Friday as well, can't wait to see if it lives up to the hype. Also ordered a selection of dinner lady 10ml 50/50 liquid to try it out.

I ordered a Steamcrave Glaz Mini at start of December from Fasttech using the Ireland epacket delivery option, still no sign of it since leaving HK on 6th Dec. I'm guessing it might be because of the black friday/xmas backlog. If there's no sign of it in the next week or so I'll get on to fasttech. I've never had a package from them go missing in 2 years of ordering from them in fairness.

Yeah, I have a clone KFL Lite 2019, and keep on getting dry hits. I tried all sorted of different builds and it wouldn't play ball. I love my kayfuns. Have a Mini V3 which I've used for years and still use. I also used the original Kayfun Lite+ back in the day and a Prime. I still have them. But they're a PITA as having to fill from the bottom with a grub screw. I'm sure the authentic will be fine as normally, all kayfuns I've had are very forgiving, build wise. I can't quite put my finger on why the clone wasn't playing ball. Fingers crossed the authentic will be fine. I also bought the ultem dome kit. It looks cool, plus you get about another 1.5ml of capacity.
    Ditto on the juice. I ordered from smokedaddypig or WTF they're called, cos they do 50/50 6mg shortfills. Plus reviews of the juices seemed reasonable. I'll let you know how I get on as I should receive delivery of it tomorrow.

The KFL can be a little contrary when it comes to wicking, don't use much cotton, less is more on this one. Flavour though is excellent.

Got my authentic kayfun lite 2019 this morning, stuck a standard 2.5mm 1 ohm kanthal coil in it and it's super. Chain vaped it there and not one dry hit. The satisfying bubbles rose up from the juice holes after each toke. Again, like with any kayfun, the flavour is top. I left out the grub screw (plastic one) as I like a loose MTL draw and it's pretty much perfect.

The daddy pig smoke juice is good quality too. A bit pricey, but the 4 bottles I got will keep me going for a couple of months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Rincoe Manto 80w AIO, drip tip aside it's a tidy little machine. Haven't properly put it through it's paces yet but so far so good. Plenty of flavour off the coils, takes a single 18650 and the one i ordered has a 3ml bro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Jonski research the billet box. The dotmod is based on it. The Sxk bb clone is back next week on the Chinese sites. That's got a dna60 in it. It's also a lot more flexible and also in terms of spares cheaper.

+1 on the SXK BB, have one for years and it's only now, after much abuse, developed some minor magnet and panel niggles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

TinCool wrote: »
    Got my authentic kayfun lite 2019 this morning, stuck a standard 2.5mm 1 ohm kanthal coil in it and it's super. Chain vaped it there and not one dry hit. The satisfying bubbles rose up from the juice holes after each toke. Again, like with any kayfun, the flavour is top. I left out the grub screw (plastic one) as I like a loose MTL draw and it's pretty much perfect.

Got mine yesterday and put same coil in as well. I did have high expectations and I must say it has lived up to them so far. Just such a smooth vape and remarkable build quality. Very happy I got the dome ice cap as well, more capacity and looks great.

Got mine yesterday and put same coil in as well. I did have high expectations and I must say it has lived up to them so far. Just such a smooth vape and remarkable build quality. Very happy I got the dome ice cap as well, more capacity and looks great.

hah, classic. I've got the ultem dome cap and drip tip (on an istick 30w too) :p. It holds a load of juice. Fooking great bit of kit though. Vaping it non stop since I put my first build in it. It's so smooth, in comparison to the same juice in the zlide that I have. Plus no matter how much I chain it, it never gets too hot where it becomes uncomfortable, and not even a hint of a threat of a dry hit. Worth every penny.
    499889.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Ordered aspire tigon and nautilus x thanks, had a nautilus x a few years ago and didn't like it but thought I'd give it another try, also got my first istick after years of vaping not expecting much, although anything has to be better than my yihi q mini?

Still cant get decent flavour from my 2 kayfun primes, dont know what I'm doing wrong, using cotton bacon but there is absolutely no flavour at all! I'll probably try once more then bin them like I did with all my sub ohm gear and old mtl stuff I couldnt be bothered with.

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Ordered aspire tigon and nautilus x thanks, had a nautilus x a few years ago and didn't like it but thought I'd give it another try, also got my first istick after years of vaping not expecting much, although anything has to be better than my yihi q mini?

Still cant get decent flavour from my 2 kayfun primes, dont know what I'm doing wrong, using cotton bacon but there is absolutely no flavour at all! I'll probably try once more then bin them like I did with all my sub ohm gear and old mtl stuff I couldnt be bothered with.

😲😲😲 Jeez man don't bin those Primes.
    Kayfuns can be a little contrary with wicking at times.
    I'll get back to you later with some wicking tips that might help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement