Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Looks fantastic,
    I'm very tempted but have too many mods atm.Got the ZNA50,T6 and T8 on the way so that might kill mechs for me.

Those 3 mods are excellent,I will buy one of those 3 & that is my lot,I have run out of room on the kitchen table,I do prefer regulated box mods for dripping & they are fairly stable while sitting on the table,the tube mods are useless at standing alone,I bought the slug as it was completely different from my other mech mods,let me know how you get on with the 3 mods,I do love early Xmas presents:D:D:D

Where did you order these 3 mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

The ZNA was shipped on the 18th so hoping to have it tomorrow,the T6 is in packaging so about another 2 weeks for that and the T8 shipment is delayed until the 3rd so won't hold my breath on that on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Received the Slug clone from http://www.m-vapes.co.uk/store/p136/The_Slug_mod_wood_and_brass_18650_mod_tribute.html & it performs brilliantly,it has that iron wood from the Philippines,great for sub ohming.

That, my friend looks fecking gorgeous ! - great price too

100ml coffee concentrate
    100ml of 100mg nicotine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Got my order from CloudHouseVapour. Actually got something free! Woop woop. 30 mls MBV Razzle Dazzle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Got my order from CloudHouseVapour. Actually got something free! Woop woop. 30 mls MBV Razzle Dazzle.

How long did it take? I ordered an SnG sample pack Wednesday, I'm looking forward to trying it.

I presume they need a week or two to steep properly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

Got my order today too. 1st time so ordered the 5 x 5ml sample pack of MBV and got 20ml Blu-bacco free .

I'm a relative newbie so I have them steeping but its the first time I've steeped anything. Does everyone steep their juice??

How long did it take? I ordered an SnG sample pack Wednesday, I'm looking forward to trying it.

I presume they need a week or two to steep properly.

Guy is sound, think he's English. Ordered Wednesday night and then e-mailed Thursday to request a change of nic level and he got back to me very quickly and was friendly. Think he included the extra 30mls as I was polite but it could.be because of my.first order or whatever else. The guy might be a one man operation, not sure. He signed the letter with the order and stuck on a little fuzzy bird sticker :pac:

Delivery took a while though- shipped on Sunday, arrived this morning.

Kanthal price is great and sale.on Samsung batteries (cheap at 4.99). Good range of liquids. Mt. Baker Vapour seem to have a massive range and they seem very high quality to me.

Vaping the MBV Jamaican Rum mixed with Long Bottom Leaf and my tobacco DIY - really nice. It was grand on it's own but lacked depth and interest.

The Iced Tea was quite good but is a bit plain aswell. Almost tastes like flavourless.

Didn't like the Arnold Palmer (half Iced Tea, half Lemonade).

Thug Juice is actually kinda nice but is definetly for menthol fans - would only be a very occasional vape really, for novelty.

emmisaro wrote: »
    Got my order today too. 1st time so ordered the 5 x 5ml sample pack of MBV and got 20ml Blu-bacco free .

I'm a relative newbie so I have them steeping but its the first time I've steeped anything. Does everyone steep their juice??

As regards steeping, I never bother personally. By that I mean I never actually put a bottle away with the intention of not touching it for a defined period of time.

If something improves as I go at it, brilliant. I haven't come across any liquid as of yet that seem to change massively over time.

Even with my DIY, it seems they are pretty much good to go straight away, maybe improving marginally over 2- 3 days.

I do tend to keep my liquid in a drawer or cupboard but that's mostly due to the fact it can be unsightly to have a rake of little eliquid bottles around the place.

I'm sure some will insist steeping is mandatory for x liquid.

Ok,I said no more mods but for 20 quid, Damn you FT

Trying the new shipping service 12-15 days mmm we'll see but for 2 bucks it's worth a shot.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10010840/1926106-wooden-2-18650-mechanical-wood-mod

Ok,I said no more mods but for 20 quid, Damn you FT

Trying the new shipping service 12-15 days mmm we'll see but for 2 bucks it's worth a shot.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10010840/1926106-wooden-2-18650-mechanical-wood-mod

Ha Ha you git:D:D:D:D,I had to buy one as well,I picked TNT Europe for delivery $2.Whose box will come the soonest.

• Advertisement

Lol,race ya :P

Would be a handy box to put a DNA 30 or 40 into it.

Would be a handy box to put a DNA 30 or 40 into it.

With a single 18650 there might just be enough room,will have to wait until we get it to see though but by the time it arrives I could have enough regulated boxes :P

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Received the Slug clone from http://www.m-vapes.co.uk/store/p136/The_Slug_mod_wood_and_brass_18650_mod_tribute.html & it performs brilliantly,it has that iron wood from the Philippines,great for sub ohming.
    Seems like they've shut down due to paypal/credit card difficulties.
    Shame, I went immediately to buy one!!!

It says stock due next week on this site £30.
    I haven't used them but I think some of the lads here have.

http://puffpalace.bigcartel.com/product/steel-punk-slug-clone

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Lol only just was on that page after a quick google!
    I'll check in with them next week, providing the shinyitis doesn't wear off...

Didihno wrote: »
    Seems like they've shut down due to paypal/credit card difficulties.
    Shame, I went immediately to buy one!!!

Funny that you say that,M-Vapes have the same problem,Paypal & Credit card companies are refusing to do business with anyone that sells clones & Paypal calls them fakes.

I heard that these do not have the real Philippine iron wood,it might be oak or something,not that it matters much,an excellent mech & not much of a drop in volts.

Funny that you say that,M-Vapes have the same problem,Paypal & Credit card companies are refusing to do business with anyone that sells clones & Paypal calls them fakes.

What?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,011 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

What?!?

Sounds a bit strange to be fair !

• Advertisement

I doubt that,I used PP twice on FT today.PP don't care where they money from and Ebay now allow the selling of vape gear.

Can I ask what may be a silly question ?

My BVC coils for the Nautilus come in 1.6, 1.8, 3.0 ohm and so on

What difference does it make ?

I would normally go for 1.8 for no particular reason

tumblr_m9dkanCt0I1qc8949o2_1280.png

Lower coils will give you more watts, so more heat and vapour.

Most batteries level out at 3.7 volts so

1.6ohms at 3.7v is 8.5w

3ohms at 3.7 is only 4.5w

Gotcha ! So the 1.6 ohm ones I got today are a good thing !

I presume it is more of a consideration with a standard ego battery or similar

With the box mod I have going up to 20W it wouldn't really make a difference ?

Yep,a lot of vapers find their sweet spot between 8-10w?

Are you using a variable Voltage battery? If you are just up the voltage and up will get more watts from the coil if you are looking for a better hit.

Just saw that JM has put up a chart so you'll know what your hitting now.

Yep,a lot of vapers find their sweet spot between 8-10w?

Are you using a variable Voltage battery? If you are just up the voltage and up will get more watts from the coil if you are looking for a better hit.

I have the iStick, generally I would be at about 9.7 - 10.4 with a 1.8 ohm coil

Weirdly when I turn it up to 20 I don't see much of a difference

• Advertisement

I presume it is more of a consideration with a standard ego battery or similar

With the box mod I have going up to 20W it wouldn't really make a difference ?

Correct, 20w is 20w, the device does the changes for you.

Advertisement