Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

moonboy52 wrote: »
    With the 10% ezsmoke voucher on the go for Cyber Monday, i went for 30ml of Red Astaire from T-Juice to see what all the fuss is about :)

It's nice tastes like Cherry Tunes

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    Oh nice, mentholated is it?

I have Dragon Blood from evo vapour in the uk (they were at vapefest) and I only copped last week that it tasted exactly like the blackberry 'vicks' lozenges.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Didihno wrote: »
    Oh nice, mentholated is it?

I have Dragon Blood from evo vapour in the uk (they were at vapefest) and I only copped last week that it tasted exactly like the blackberry 'vicks' lozenges.

Not very mentholy very fruity though.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭s14driftking

Atlantis aspire and aspire carbon fibre battery from e smoke ireland. 15percent discount with boards voucher code.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Just ordered a Magma from ESI. Twill be my first RDA. Ordered Shire Malt, Bound by the Crown and some Cellucotton.

The Boards code was good 15% yesterday but is back to 10% today - sickened!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Ordered some TripHammer tobacco e-liquid a few days back, which finally dispatched today. Heard good things about this stuff, so let's hope it's not all hype.
    • La Rica Size: 5ml, Strength: 8mg
    • Emperor (Limited Edition) Size: 10ml, Strength: 8mg
    • T&H standard Size: 10ml, Strength: 8mg
    • Puros Santa Clara Size: 10ml, Strength: 8mg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

The Cellucotton I couldn't really get on with, found I was getting semi dry hits for the first half hour tried more tried less but just couldn't get it a good as regular cotton, gonna try those kohl gen do thingies people rave about
    J Mysterio wrote: »
    Just ordered a Magma from ESI. Twill be my first RDA. Ordered Shire Malt, Bound by the Crown and some Cellucotton.

The Boards code was good 15% yesterday but is back to 10% today - sickened!

tbh I've only ever used cellucotton. Where do you get yours? Tesco?

Koh Gen Do seems to have a good rep alright bht seems much more dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

JH_raheny wrote: »
    gonna try those kohl gen do thingies people rave about

I find gen do works better for me when i pull of the two outside skins(in a kayfun). If you get some youll see what im talking about

glicster wrote: »
    I find gen do works better for me when i pull of the two outside skins(in a kayfun). If you get some youll see what im talking about

I've got some of these and I'm still trying to get to grips with it. I know what you're taking about here. Do you then fold the length of cotton back on to itself ? Removing the out layers wouldn't leave all that much thickness there. I'm using it in a kayfun along with a microcoil setup.

• Advertisement

Even more dear then I'd imagine as the outer membrane/whatever looks substantial enough.

TinCool wrote: »
    I've got some of these and I'm still trying to get to grips with it. I know what you're taking about here. Do you then fold the length of cotton back on to itself ? Removing the out layers wouldn't leave all that much thickness there. I'm using it in a kayfun along with a microcoil setup.

I do my coil on a 2.4 drill bit. I only take the smallest of layer i can get i then kinda pull it outwards along the lenght slightly seperating it a little and then lightly roll into a wick. It fits my coils perfect,not too tight in it but not loose either. Im only useing it since i got some at vapefest but so far this way has worked best for ME

I do my coil on a 2.4 drill bit. I only take the smallest of layer i can get i then kinda pull it outwards along the lenght slightly seperating it a little and then lightly roll into a wick. It fits my coils perfect,not too tight in it but not loose either. Im only useing it since i got some at vapefest but so far this way has worked best for ME

Example:

Example:

Cheers dude, that makes a lot more sense compared to the way I've been doing it. I'll let you know how I get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Example:

I've never made a coil bigger than 2mm, this is probably a silly question but is there much of a difference?

54kroc wrote: »
    I've never made a coil bigger than 2mm, this is probably a silly question but is there much of a difference?

To be honest mate i couldnt tell you. I made smaller ones when useing a protank but cant compare for you coz completly different attys. I suppose more wick means more juice at the coil n more vape and the bigger the diameter with the same guage wire means a shorter coil to get the same resistance. Bad explanation but hope u get my drift

Were kinda gett off topic in this thread guys.no offence kroc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

tbh I've only ever used cellucotton. Where do you get yours? Tesco?

Got it from one of the online shops that I always use so it should be for e-cig use but at the end of the day it is probably me not being as patient as I should when wicking and the Cellucotton maybe a little more sensitive to over/under wicking

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Five replaceable coils for the Atlantis and a bottle of 'Fight your Fate'.

Five replaceable coils for the Atlantis and a bottle of 'Fight your Fate'.

Fight your Fate is lovely. Wish I had plumped for that over Claim your Throne! Think I got Bound by the Crown and CYT mixed up! Will get some next time.Ive beans.

CYT robably the least interesting of the King range but still nice, though its basically a custard.

The bottles seem massive though theyre only 30ml.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Fight your Fate is lovely. Wish I had plumped for that over Claim your Throne! Think I got Bound by the Crown and CYT mixed up! Will get some next time.Ive beans.

CYT robably the least interesting of the King range but still nice, though its basically a custard.

The bottles seem massive though theyre only 30ml.

I ordered Fight your Fate last week, but they sent me Claim your Throne. Said I'd hold onto it....Wouldn't be a fan of butterscotch at all now, so I can't see it ever being vaped by me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭moonboy52

nuttyboy79 wrote: »

Red Astaire tastes exactly like one alright. It is just delicious. So fruity with a hint of aniseed and mint. One of the best i have tried thus far apart from the custard's like creme brulee from Artisan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I ordered Green Witch from Croatia. Jolly Rancher Grape, Apple Candy, Spearmint, Sweet Cherry, and Grape Juice in five ml bottles. I do hope they are good, since everything they have is available in 5, 10, 20, 30, 50 and 100ml bottles at 0, 6, 12, 18, and 24mg. And the price is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭moonboy52

100ml of Strawberry Fields(€50 shipped) -6mg - 80vg/20pg (to give the Atlantis some proper clouds :))

Just ordered another EHpro Kayfun L+(V2) from TBS.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

So the kayfun from fast tech had crap threads (as expected nearly) so 55 quid for an authentic kayfun lite plus, I think so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Ionised

morritty wrote:
    So the kayfun from fast tech had crap threads (as expected nearly) so 55 quid for an authentic kayfun lite plus, I think so 

I'm with you on this. Have two proper kayfuns and one hooky one. Guess which actually work properly?

Where do you get an authentic Kayfun?

I love my EHpro clone and have just ordered another.

I was tempted by the clone they have in CloudhouseVapor which Nathan writes is 'the best Kayfun clone on the market' but...

Cloud9 sell authentic ones

directly from svoemesto.de, i meant to say 59 quid, then the postage part came, all in all came to 70 euro posted, still not bad considering the KF4 is 150 euro, and supposedly the KFL+ is just as good without the new filling technique

• Advertisement

Also just noticed intaste.de has them for 60 euro + 8 euro postage, if you want to save a couple of quid

Advertisement