Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Ionised wrote: »
    I'm with you on this. Have two proper kayfuns and one hooky one. Guess which actually work properly?

I hope the proper kayfun haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Ionised

morritty wrote:
    I hope the proper kayfun haha

You win the cuddly toy!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Bought some cotton, New batteries and a battery case and an stick today. Of course all delivered to work and I may not be in work tomorrow to pick it all up. Duck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Bit late to the party here but I got myself an iStick. Looks slick in black with an aspire davide and a black drip tip.

I'm pretty slow to upgrade my stuff, I was happy enough using twists for ages but the hype is real with this thing, very happy with it. It feels very solid and I won't be sad to see the back of that ego charger.

Also got some wingnuts vampires's kiss (delicious) and fizzy lemonade (not tried yet) and some koh gen do that I might never use all from ESI, 19 hours from ordering to delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

The delivery time is just so awesome. Bottle of Fight your Fate and new Kayfun L+ in post this morning. :)

Set up is now:
    Black iStick w/ SS Kayfun L+
    SS Kato box mod w/ SS Kayfun L+

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Got the istick today and haven't tried it out just yet. Hope to try it later on this evening with my new castle rda clone if I get some cotton in the shops or tomorrow if my order arrives with the cotton in it.

Just made my first order with Smoke Different. I remember Chapter XII's Sallinger being really nice having tried it at Vapefest so giving it a shot. Crazy pricey at €12 for 15ml though. Kinda a christmas gift for moi.

Order in there for Flavour Art's Jamaican Rum too which is really reasonable at €5 for 10ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Just made my first order with Smoke Different. I remember Chapter XII's Sallinger being really nice having tried it at Vapefest so giving it a shot. Crazy pricey at €12 for 15ml though. Kinda a christmas gift for moi.

Order in there for Flavour Art's Jamaican Rum too which is really reasonable at €5 for 10ml.

Must head down to their shop soon and try out the Sallinger, i got some Hemmingway from them a while ago and it is fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

That's mad for 15ml no matter how good it is, the stuff I vape at the moment I make 300ml for 30 quid
    J Mysterio wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

A backup Nautilus mini cause I just know that I will smash my current one over Christmas !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

JH_raheny wrote: »
    That's mad for 15ml no matter how good it is, the stuff I vape at the moment I make 300ml for 30 quid

It's in around the price for most premium liquids and cheaper than a few, tbh if it's enjoyable then it's worth it imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

54kroc wrote: »
    It's in around the price for most premium liquids and cheaper than a few, tbh if it's enjoyable then it's worth it imo.

I don't mind paying for quality but still think it's a bit steep, I did look at a lot of nice looking/sounding stuff at vape fest but once you have played around with mixing just a little bit you start to realise the mark up, I know there is overheads running a business but still

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I don't mind paying for quality but still think it's a bit steep, I did look at a lot of nice looking/sounding stuff at vape fest but once you have played around with mixing just a little bit you start to realise the mark up, I know there is overheads running a business but still

I don't think you need to mix liquid to realise the markup, but there ain't much better than vaping through a bottle of five pawns imo, regardless of the price.
    My bad for going ot.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

When you consider that you can get a very nice bottle wine for €20 or 30ml of juice for the same price it does put you thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

When you consider that you can get a very nice bottle wine for €20 or 30ml of juice for the same price it does put you thinking.

The juice lasts longer though. Well, in my case it does.

Yeah, kinda realised after I ordered how crazy that was (and I mix my own liquid).

I've got lazy mixing down to an art for my ADV,Red Astaire.

I mix 500ml of 8mg base at a time so it ends up at roughly 6mg when flavours are added.
    I like RA at 15% so dump a 30ml bottle of concentrate into a big jar pour in 170ml of base and I'm good to go :)

Just looking at the price of Five Pawns on Cigatec and theyre €28 for 30ml! There's one bottle there ('the reserve') for €38!

Crazy, wonder how dear it is to get from Shtateside.

Edit - $27.50 from the manufacturer!

They'll keep selling it at that price as long as people keep buying it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Five Pawns have set of RRP at 28/38(for the reserve) in Europe, not the seller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

I mix 500ml of 8mg base at a time so it ends up at roughly 6mg when flavours are added.
    I like RA at 15% so dump a 30ml bottle of concentrate into a big jar pour in 170ml of base and I'm good to go :)

I'd love to know more about this one, I'm a fan of strawberry mint from Hangsen and even more of the Blue Sky and they both have a minty touch with fruit bases which I'm hooked on. It is a bit of a hijack so going back on thread:

I just ordered via TNT post off fasttech, hope I'll get my stuff until the tenth of January. Fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

They'll keep selling it at that price as long as people keep buying it.
    Thats true however the juice is pretty good stuff.
    I have the Castle Long (not the reserve) and the Gambit.
    Both are prety damn good, maybe not €28 good (is any juice worth that?) but like you said, someone who likes the complex flavours and neat packaging will cough up the extra.
    That said I have been sampling a good few other 'top' juices recently and readily admit the standard across the board is very high.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pokes

Ordered 30ml of MOTHER'S MILK by Suicide Bunny , 30ml Spacejam Astro , and 5x Aspire BVC coils from Irishvape with 10% discount code today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭moonboy52

:)

Going off topic here again, but if you could link to the stuff needed for RA DIY in another thread Jousting i would appreciate it. I love the stuff :)

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Going off topic here again, but if you could link to the stuff needed for RA DIY in another thread Jousting i would appreciate it. I love the stuff :)

Yeah, no bother.

I'll title it .... Red Astaire DIY

Another 60ml of Red Astaire :P

I'm filling the Orchid V4 about 3 times a day,it's drinking the stuff but it's worth it :)

I'm filling the Orchid V4 about 3 times a day,it's drinking the stuff but it's worth it :)

It is delicious :)

The new flavour from T-juice is supposed to be even nicer than RA,too high in PG for me but the concentrates are set to be released at the end of the month.

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/tjuice-c-4871/557-10ml-t-juice-black-n-blue.html

• Advertisement

The new flavour from T-juice is supposed to be even nicer than RA,too high in PG for me but the concentrates are set to be released at the end of the month.

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/tjuice-c-4871/557-10ml-t-juice-black-n-blue.html

Nom Nom :pac:

Advertisement