Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,011 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Correct, 20w is 20w, the device does the changes for you.

Im learning, cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

The chart indicates that you may want to set your volts somewhere between 3 to 3.7 on a VV device with 1.6 ohm resistance.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

No bother,
    There are plenty YT videos that will explain better than I could but the main thing is being satisfied enough to stay off the fags :)

No bother,
    There are plenty YT videos that will explain better than I could but the main thing is being satisfied enough to stay off the fags :)

Ain't that the truth ! 13 months and could never go back :pac:

Nice 1,
    I'm 9 or 10 months now and could never see myself going back on them as this has become a (expensive) hobby :)

• Advertisement

Nice 1,
    I'm 9 or 10 months now and could never see myself going back on them as this has become a (expensive) hobby :)

It's a dangerous thing alright and this thread doesn't help ! haha

But sure look, its better than spending 400 euro a month and not being able to breathe properly

Exactly,

I feel 100 times better and I've got a few more people into vaping as well and look at all the shiny stuff we have :P

Exactly,

I feel 100 times better and I've got a few more people into vaping as well and look at all the shiny stuff we have :P

As we are on the topic of self improvement :D

Would anyone recommend a tank better than the nautilus mini ? Something a similar size

Never had a nautilus but the orchid is the best tank I've come across so far,my Fogger is sadly neglected atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Nautilus mini would be regarded as the best of that size I think. Even if you bump up the size a bit to 22mm you would have to start rebuilding to get anything much better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Would anyone recommend a tank better than the nautilus mini ? Something a similar size

Not better but close to it imo is the Peakomiser takes both Kanger and Aspire coils and isn't bad with the BVC coils in it, gurgles a bit but a flick of the wrist sorts it until the next refill. It's a similar price too. I've been thinking about an Orchid for the last couple of weeks but don't know if I'd be bothered with the faffing around that goes into rebuildables.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭jonski

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    Not better but close to it imo is the Peakomiser takes both Kanger and Aspire coils and isn't bad with the BVC coils in it, gurgles a bit but a flick of the wrist sorts it until the next refill. It's a similar price too. I've been thinking about an Orchid for the last couple of weeks but don't know if I'd be bothered with the faffing around that goes into rebuildables.

I'd like a Peakomizer but the €30 price tag for a tank is putting me off when I already have a nuatilus .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Isn't the peakomizer just a Davide that you can fill from the top?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

J Mysterio wrote: »
    What?!?

This is what I read about PP & there is more info about clones on there M-Vapes forum within the site.

http://www.m-vapes.co.uk/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Aerotank or genitank mini would be on a par, or there is a Kayfun mini if you want a rebuildable.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

This is what I read about PP & there is more info about clones on there M-Vapes forum within the site.

http://www.m-vapes.co.uk/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

I doubt paypal are freezing them out on moral grounds. They musta have shafted a customer.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I doubt paypal are freezing them out on moral grounds. They musta have shafted a customer.

I believe that myself,PP will take anybody's money,I have bought 2 mods from them,they have the quickest delivery to Ireland that I have experienced,2 days from the UK.

Ha Ha you git:D:D:D:D,I had to buy one as well,I picked TNT Europe for delivery $2.Whose box will come the soonest.

It still says ''Ships in 7 business days'' on the site but mine shipped today :)
    Now we'll see how good this new shipping service is but even though it says shipped it probably won't be collected from FT till Monday.

It still says ''Ships in 7 business days'' on the site but mine shipped today :)
    Now we'll see how good this new shipping service is but even though it says shipped it probably won't be collected from FT till Monday.

Mine shipped today as well with TNT Post European Registered Airmail,the race is on :cool::):)

I also bought a zna 50 today from http://e-cigaretteshop.eu/en/mods/373-zna-50-w-mod.html I must be going mad but I do love those box mods,that is it,no more.
    HaHa...I do fancy one of these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP55vFT3ufc&list=UUva8wL0CmKf826qoIjICVEg

I wish I'd paid the extra 25 quid now,shipped on the 18th and no change in tracking since,you'll probably get yours first :P

A dual flavour tank,interesting concept but using stock heads meh.
    Just rebuilt the Orchid with twisted 28g at .28ohms, this thing is chucking :)

• Advertisement

The wooden box I ordered said Ships in 7 business days & then ships the next day,is it because they don't update their site or just a good old lie.

I see that there are 4 versions of the Orchid,which one are you using with the sub ohm.

They sometimes get stock in early other times it's delayed,all luck of the draw.

I'm using the V2 with a Taifun nano tank and hollow kayfun top,holds just over 4ml of juice but it's a thirsty beast :)

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1850901

My wooden box mod arrived this morning,its a pretty good looking box,I'll try it out later with a sub ohm coil dripper.
    Yours should be close by.

Yep,got mine this morning,it's a nice box mod for the price.Got a couple of new batteries on charge now for it but busy playing with the T6 :)

Yep,got mine this morning,it's a nice box mod for the price.Got a couple of new batteries on charge now for it but busy playing with the T6 :)

I tried my Jam dripper,single twisted 28,8 wraps at .3 ohms & it is pushing plenty of power,don't know what the voltage drop is,some bits of the wood need a little finishing,for 20 odd bucks,it is well cheap.

I have just sent Best Shop a list of 11 box mods with their exact sizes,so he can make me a stand with that 3D Printing he does,he said that should be easy & he will get back to me with a price.

Nice, post a pic when he gets it done.
    The stands he has on the website look cool.

Nice, post a pic when he gets it done.
    The stands he has on the website look cool.

Yeah,no probs,them 3d machines are great,make anything up to 20cm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

My Vaper Caper Vanilla Custard arrived today.

5x10ml for ~€18 (with signed for postage) arriving after 48 hours. Well pleased. I like how they pre-steep the juice and it smells lovely. Will buy from there again

I ordered another 2 x 30ml Vanilla Custard from Artisan in Kildare & also waiting for the Vanilla Custard & Ginger Bread from Caper,I just love custard,I'll get more tomorrow from Aldi

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

I ordered some upgraded dual coils for my proTank 3 and a bottle of Fight your Fate.

Advertisement